Mianhae

Loving U

Heoyun's POV:

"What are you doing here ?" i asked. That person then turned around & smirked. "It's like you dont wanna see your best friend anymore ~" Miyoung pouted. I chuckled aliite as she came over to me & hugged me tight. "OMO ~ I missed you ~" she said, as her hug got tigher as i hugged her back.

I chuckled lightly. She then pulled away. "Where have you been ?" she asked worriedly. "We were all worried where you went off to ~" I smiled alittle as i stayed quiet. "Were you with Sandeulie oppa ?" she asked as i nodded. We were quiet for awhile till she broke the silence. "I heard what happened..."

I looked at her as i tilted my head alittle. ".... Between you & Chunji ~" she continued. "Changjo....  told me." I sighed alittle as i sat on the edge of my bed. Of course Changjo would tell her -- Changjo's so easy to read when he's worried about someone. "I feel horrible ~" i mumbled. She then sat next to me. "Why do you feel horrible ~?" she asked.

"I assumed he did something... but really..... he didnt do anything ~" I sighed as i laid on my bed that has been untouched for a few days. I covered my eyes.

"Uggh ~ I feel so stupid ~" I continued. "I should have let him explain at least but noooo ~!! I was too stubborn & pushed him away -- I pushed him away to the point where I broke both our hearts without even thinking ~" I let out another sigh as I felt someone pull me up & hugged me. "Things will eventually get better between the two of you... I'm just glad you didnt do anything stupid to yourself ~"

I removed my hands off my eyes & looked at Miyoung as she gave me a small smile. "I'm also glad you realized what you did ~"

"It's too late though... I hurt him too much --" i said, but was cut off. "Yeah, sure you hurt him ~" Miyoung said. "But you made a mistake & so did he -- but everyone makes mistakes & you learn from them." I then nodded. She gave me another small smile as she continued. "Just talk to him & let him explain what happened ohkae ?" I nodded then sighed.

She patted my back. "Gaja ~" she said.  I looked at her. "To where ?" i asked. She then smirked. "You're dropping me to my house ~" she said, "It's the least you can do for ditching me for 3 days ~"

I smiled alittle as I slowly stood up & made my way towards my door. We went down the stairs & towards the front door to put on our shoes & soon we're off.

Chunji's POV:

*Author's Note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBGkTyJjWLM <-- Listen as you read ~ xD

"Eomma ~" i said as i peaked my head on the kitchen's entrance. She turned around. "I'll take a little walk ~" i said. "If it's ohkae with you ~" She then nodded her head. "Be back before 7 ~ That's when dinners ready ~" I nodded my head & made my way towards the door. I put on my shoes & soon left the household.

I was slowly walking down the block as the sky slowly started to turn into a mixture of dark & light blue with some yellow & orange below them. I looked up as i sighed & started reminiscing old memories. I was so busy reminiscing that i somehow ended up near Heoyun's house without even knowing.

I looked at her house from afar. Does she even miss me ? I then sighed. How is she ? She must be doing well.... Probably better then I am ~

I sighed again as i began to walk again but stopped. I saw Heoyun walking up towards her house with her head down. My eyes widen as I looked for a place to hide. I saw a bush close to her house so i hid there.

I then had a sudden urge to see if she was coming near. I then peaked my head out alittle & saw her coming closer. A small smile formed on my lips, but it quickly went away when i noticed something. Did she get skinnier & alittle pale..... or is it just me ? Did i do that to her ?

Many questions & guilt began to pile up on my head as she made her way in front of her gate. She stared at her house with her face filled with sadness. She then sighed as she held on to the handle on the gate & was about to unlatch it but she stopped. I then tilted my head. She's not going in ? She then slowly turned her head my direction & I ducked my head causing a couple of the branches to scrap my left cheek.

She didnt see me.... Right ? I then peaked my head out alittle to see if she was still looking my direction. She still was, but it was like she was expecting something to happen & all I did was stare at her. After a few more seconds of looking, she sighed as unlatched her gate & went in. Once i heard her lock the gate, I watched as she entered her house. She opened the door as she looked back for alittle while then closed the door behind her. 

I got out the bush & wiped the blood on my cheek with my palm. I looked at the blood then at Heoyun's house. "Heoyun-ah..... Mianhae." i whispered to myself. I didnt really know what else to say. Us being like this... It's mainly my fault. I didnt tell her about what happened between Miyoung that day. I kept to myself... but she somehow found out & now look at us.... We're acting like complete strangers & i dont like it. I want us to be together like old times.

I sighed as I took on last look at her house. "I'll find away to get you back Heoyun ~" I said. "I'll make everything right between us.... I dont care how long -- as long as i have you back in my arms -- Time & everything else doesnt matter." I then turned around & walked back home.

------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN ~!!! xD

At long last ~!! The wait is over ~ xD So please put all your axes & knifes down ~ :D xD

Is this Daily update making you guys happy or what ? You're all lucky I dont have something better to do with my life ~ xD

Anyways ~ How was the chapter ? Was it good ? Sad ? Horrible ? Tell me what you think..... Tell me ~ Tell me ~ xD

Like i said on the other chapters -- this fanfic will end soon ~ I dont know when's soon because my "soons" can mean like months ~ & I dont want that ~ So I'm hoping "soon" will be sometime this month ~

Anyways, Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ?!?!? ~ xD