How in the world can i smile ?

Loving U

Jinyoung's POV:

While Heoyun was in the shower, i decided to go for a little walk since i had alot on my mind. It's currently 10:30 & all students must be back on campus by 12. So by then, i have that much time to myself. I left campus & walked towards the park across the school. I stared at the entrance & slowly made my way in.

I sighed as i walked at the wet ground. To be quite honest... It was in the process of letting her go. That's why i've been hanging out Yunji alot lately. To get my mind off Heoyun & it honestly was working. But all my hard work then disappeared once i saw her sitting on the staircase in the rain. In a way, it makes me mad. Seeing her. Because i feel like i can never be with her & what's even more... I probably can never get over her.

My vision then became blurry. I stopped walking then closed my eyes. I tried to all those tears back in but it eventually failed & it all came out. I sighed as i shook my head.

*Flashback*

"Smile ~" she commanded. I looked at her confusedly. What does she mean ? She smiled. "It looks better on you then frowning ~ If you keep frowning odds are -- you'll have wrinkles when you hit 23 ~" I then laughed & soon after she laughed as well.

*End Of Flashback*

I chuckled alittle as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Smile..." i said, quietly to myself. "How in the world can i smile ?" I then started laughing & crying at the same time. I think I'm going crazy ~

I sighed as i put my head down as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

Sandeul's POV:

After Heoyun showered, i lent her my clothes so she could wear them. Once she was done using the bathroom, she sat next to my bed & stared at the corner she was staring at earlier. Jinyoung hyung wasnt here. He said that he needed time to himself for a while. I dont blame him. I knew he still loved Heoyun.

I then sat next to Heoyun & stared at the corner with her. I would glance at her every now & then to see if she'd tell me. I dont force her to say it, because she'll take even longer for her to say something. So i just sat next to her & waited for her to say something.

"It hurts ~" she finally spoke. Tears then started forming on her eyes & in no time, they started rolling down her cheeks. "I didnt...." she said, "I didnt know i'd actually say those words ever...." she then sighed. "At that moment.... I thought it would be the best thing for us..... but" she then looked at me. "Why does it hurt so much ?" She then put her head down. I then pulled her into a hug & she stared crying even more. My shirt then started become damp, but i didnt mind. "Shhh ~" i said, "Stop crying ~"

"Oppa ~ Make the pain go away ~" she pledded. I sighed as i my fingers through her hair. "You know that if i could.... I will." i said. "But i cant. The only thing that can make the pain go away is time."

She didnt answer me. I then looked at the clock to find that it was already 11:45. I made her look at me & i wiped all the tears off her face, despite new ones forming & falling down. I still wiped them away. "Go sleep ~ It's getting late" i said. "Well talk more in the morning ~" I moved alittle but she still held on. "Dont leave me too ~" she said.

I then looked at her then nodded my head. I pulled her up & lead her to my bed. We both then laid there. I could still here her crying alittle, but after a few minutes passed, she was sound a sleep. Well -- That's what crying all day does to you ~ It drains all your energy ~

I then slipped off the bed & looked at the time. "Aww ~ It's already 12 ~" i whispered quietly to myself. I then noticed that Jinyoung hyung wasnt back yet. I took the spare key, locked the door & left the dorm room to find him. I then found him sitting on the dorms study. I walked towards him. I put my hand on his shoulder & he tensed up alittle. I sighed.

"You're not gonna sleep ~?" i asked. "Ummm ~" he said, quietly. "You arent planing on doing this the whole night are you ?" i asked. Jinyoung hyung then faced me & saw his eyes were kinda puffy. "Gaja ~" i said. He then nodded & we both walked back towards the door.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not updating for SO LONG ~!!! It's 3rd quarter & I needa pick up my grades ~ I honestly dont know when I'm posting up the next chapter ~ I'm hoping soon ~ xD

Also -- Is this a good chapter ? No ? Ohkae ~ T^T xD

As always ~ Ignore the grammar & spelling errors that I'm too lazy & busy to fix ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~