Old Habits

Loving U

L.Joe's POV:

I was sitting on my desk as I doodled on notebook as Park seonsungnim took roll call. "Lee Byunghun ~" he called my name. I looked up & raised up my hand. He lifed his head as he looked at me. He looked back at his book & continued to call out names.

"Lee Chanhee ~" he called out. I was quiet till he called out the name again. "Lee Chanhee ?" he repeated. I looked up & looked around the classroom to find that hyung wasnt here. I blinked a couple times. I just saw hyung this morning... Where did he go ?

I then remembered that he went to find Heoyun noona. I then mentally faced palm myself as I raised up hand. "Byunghun ~" Park seonsungnim said. "You're not Chanhee... Why is your hand up ?"

I blinked a couple of times as I stood up. "Chanhee hyung's at the nurses office ~" I said. "He said he wasnt feeling well ~" Park seonsungnim then nodded his head. "Is that so ~?" he said. "Well then ~" he looked back at his attendance sheet. "You can sit down now, Byunghun."

"Ne ~" I said as I sat down & let out a sigh of relief. Suyoung then turned around. "Chunji oppa isnt feeling good ?" she asked. "How come ?" I then leaned in & whispered to her. "No" I said, "He isnt in the nurses office ~"

She then tilted her head. "Didnt you say he was in the nurses office ?" she asked. I then nodded as I leaned closer. "Yeah ~" I said, "but that's just a cover up. He's either still looking for Heoyun or with Heoyun right now... Talking things out ~" Suyoung then nodded her head. "Oh yeah ~" she said, "They broke up didnt they ?" I then nodded.

"I hope they get back together ~" she said & was about to turn around but something stopped her. She looked at me. "Did you hear about Miyoung though ?" She asked. I then tilted her head. "What about her ?"

She was about to say something but someone interuppted her. "Suyoung, Byunghun ~" Park seonsungnim called out. We both looked at him. "I'm about to start the lesson... Stop socializing ~" he said, as his back faced the board. Suyoung then looked at me for one last time. "I'll tell you later ~" she mouth & turn her attention towards Park seonsungnim.

Heoyun's POV:

Since the bell rang about 3 minutes ago, I sneaked my way towards the courtyard to find Chunji already there. I walked towards him, & apparently he was talking to the tree again. What's with this guy & talking to trees ? I was about to surprised him but then he asked the tree that one question.

"Hey tree ~" he said, "Do you think Heoyun will ever forgive me for what I did ?"

I blinked a couple of times & sighed alittle. "Why are you asking a tree that question ?" I asked. He then quickly turned his head around. "Heoyun ~" he said, quietly. I looked down & smiled alittle. I missed him calling my name ~

"How are you ~?" I asked him quietly. "Fine -- I guess ~" He said. "You ~?"

I looked at him. & shrugged my shoulders. He then walk towards me. He smiled alittle as he tucked my hair behind my ear & rubbed his thumb gently against my cheek. "I missed you ~" he whispered. I smiled alittle. "I missed you too ~" 

He then sighed as he kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry Heoyun ~" He said, in the most sincere voice ever. "I'm so sorry I didnt tell you about what happened once It happened ~ I'm sorry you had to see that ~ I'm sorry that I hurt you to the point where you hated me for --" I then hugged him. "I could never hate you ~" I told him. "I love you too much ~" He then hugged me back. "I'm sorry Heoyun ~" he said again.

I smiled alittle. "I say sorry too ~" I said, "I'm sorry that I pushed you away. I'm also sorry for being to stubborn to even listen to your side. I'm sorry that I hurt you too... It's just... If i knew what Miyoung did to you before -- I probably wouldnt have pushed you away" I heard him chuckle alittle. I then looked at him, giving him a confused look. "Why are you laughing ?" I asked.

"You dont have to say sorry because I was the one who did something wrong here... Not you ~" he clairfied. I sighed. "But I ended up hurting you ~" I defended myself. He then chuckled alittle as rested his head on mine. "But i hurted you the most & I hated myself for doing that ~" he said. I then kept quiet as he looked at me. "So, Do you forgive me ~?" he asked.

I smiled then nodded. "Do you forgive me ?" I asked.

"No ~" he said. I blinked a couple times. "Why not ?" I asked. He then pinched my cheeks. "Because you didnt do anything wrong ~" He said, "Sure you pushed me away & hurted me, but I was the reason why you pushed me away ~" He then gently rubbed his thumb against my cheek as he continued. "So, I'm sorry -- Again ~"

I chuckled alittle. "I said I forgive you already ~" I said. He then pulled me closer. "Well then, would you be my girlfriend again ?" he asked. I smiled as I kissed him. I pulled away as i looked at him. "Does that answer your question ?"

He chuckled as he nodded his head. He then pulled me closer towards him kissed me passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------

They're together again ~!!! Yay ~!! After so long ~ xD But what about Miyoung ~? O____o  The next chapter will be the ending ~!!! So you'll find out soon :3

I'm thankful for all my readers, silent readers & commenters ~!!! :D I love you guys ~!!!

As always, ignore the grammer & spelling errors that I'm TOO lazy to correct ~

*Comment & subscribe ~ Comment please ? :w;