Before you go

Loving U

*Author's Note: Listen while you read >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v7CdbRCe2A << Enjoy ~ ^^

-------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung's POV:

"Sorry Yunji ~" i said then sighed. "Something came up so i cant meet up with you today ~ I'll make it up to you Monday ~ I promise ~" I then heard her chuckle. "No ~" she said, "You dont have to ~"

I shook my head. "No ~ I want to ~" I said, "Since you didnt let me send you home last night ~ I'll make it up to you on Monday ~ & You cant say no ~" She then sighed. "Arasseo ~ Arasseo ~" she said. "You're so freaking stubborn ~" I chuckled. "I should go ~" i said.

"Arasseo ~" she said, "See you Monday ~?"

"mhmm ~~ Annyeong ~" i said. "Annyeong ~" she said & i hung up the phone. I turned around to find Heoyun looking at me. She smiled alittle. "Your girlfriend ~?" she asked. I looked at my phone then back at her. I shook my head. "No ~" She then pouted. "It sounds like it though ~" she said. I chuckled alittle & sat next to her. "& How are you feeling ?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know ~" she quietly muttered. "Hmmm ~" i said, as i wondered of ways to make her feel better. After a few seconds of pondering, an idea came to mind. I then stood up & looked at her. I held out  hand. She looked at it then at me. "Gaja ~" i said. She tilted her head."Where ?" she asked.

 I chuckled alittle. "Somewhere ~ now lets go ~" i said. "But --" she said. "What about Deullie oppa ~?"

"His classes doesnt end till 5 ~" i assured her. "Now lets go ~" i said. She then looked at my hand & hesitantly held on it. We then left at the dorm & went to the park that i would always go to. As we were walking, i kept stealing glances. I then felt my heart beat faster like how it was when i first started liking her. That was years ago -- & I'm suprised my heart still only beats for her after so long.

After walking for a while, We decided to buy a crepe & sit down on an available bench. "So ~" i said, as i took a bite of the crepe. "You're going to tell me why you & Chunji broke up ~?"

She sighed as she looked down. There was a long silence but she eventually spoke. "I saw him & another girl kiss ~" I sighed. Didnt i tell Chunji to not hurt her ? "What did he say when he explained ~?" i asked, as i took another bite. "He didnt explain ~" she said, quietly.

"MWO ~??" I said, loudly. People then looked at me weirdly, i then bowed, excusing my loud voice. I then looked at Heoyun. "He didnt even bother to explain ?? What kind of a heart less person is he--" Heoyun then quickly cut me off. "He didnt explain because i wouldnt let him ~" she said, still looking down. I sighed again. "& why didnt you ?" i asked her curiously.

She then shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know --" she said, "I was afraid that he'd lie or leave me ~"

"But you ended up leaving him ~" i said. "Who was the girl he kissed with anyways ?" i asked. She then sighed. "Mi-- Miyoung" she said. I tilted my head. "Changjo's girlfriend ?" She then quickly shook her head. "Kim Miyoung ~"

My eyes then widened. So... She really is back ~ I looked at her. "So -- she's back ~" She then looked at me. "You -- You know her ?" Heoyun asked me curiously. I then nodded. "She cheated on Chunji."

Heoyun's POV:

She...... She cheated on Chunji ? I then looked at Jinyoung oppa shocked. I didnt know Chunji was cheated on. "She -- She did ?"

Jinyoung then nodded. "Twice actually ~" he continued. "He forgave her the first time. I dont know what was on his mind. The second time she did that was a month later.... After she got caught the second time -- Chunji was so mad & hurt -- he basically became heartless. She asked for a second chance... but he didnt give her another chance." I then looked down, feeling more bad.

Jinyoung oppa then continued. "She moved to the states, but before she moved... She made a promise to Chunji that she'll come back & she'll fix everything between them. Chunji just told her to leave & never come back. He forced himself to forget her... but he couldnt. It's forever imprinted in him. All he feels for her is pure hatred." He then sighed. "I also remembered that one time, when you guys were still in 8th grade & i was a freshmen -- we were all at L.Joe's house. You went to the bathroom & L.Joe asked who he hated the most... You or Miyoung & he immediately said Miyoung. So, I'm pretty sure Miyoung made the first move -- i think the only good thing about her is that she actually keeps promises ~"

I then put my head down.

Jinyoung's POV:

"I feel horrible now ~" Heoyun said. I looked at her. "I let my stubborness get to me & i wouldnt let him explain.... I guess he'll hate me ~"

"Dont say that ~" i said. She looked at me, with tears rolling down her cheeks. I sighed. "Chunji wont hate you... Yes -- you may have broken his heart when you wouldnt let him explain & left him but he wont hate you. He loves you too much." i then hesitated alittle before continuing. "Probably more then me." I then wiped her tears as i felt my heart break.

"You -- you still --" i then cut her off. "Yes ~ So stop crying... You're breaking my heart ~" She sighed as she quickly wiped them. "Mianhae." she said. I chuckled alittle. "You should say that to Chunji ~"

She then looked at me. "On Monday -- when Sandeul sends you off... I want you to go to Chunji, let him explain & fix things with him." She blinked a couple times. "I'm sorry ~" she said. I tilted my head alittle then i found out why she was sorry for.

I forced myself to smile, even a little. "Dont -- I already knew from the start that i cant make you smile like how Chunji can. I cant make you happy like how Chunji can." i sighed. "Right now... All that matters is your happiness & you're obviously happy with Chunji. Dont worry about me -- I'll be fine."

She looked down, as i pulled her into a hug. "Dont be sad ~" i said. "Once you fix things with Chunji -- You'll be all happy ~" I then heard her sigh. "But -"

"Didnt i say to not worry about me ?" i said & pulled away. I then looked at her face & caressed her cheek. "Gaja ~" i said with a smile. She then hesitantly nodded. We both stood up & started walking towards the school. During that walk... i then started thinking.

I'm letting her go because i want to stop hurting & start loving. I mean, of course i love her -- but i feel more hurt instead of love whenever i see her. I already now i cant have her & if i did... she wouldnt be happy. I'd rather see her with another guy, smiling like never before, then her being with me & her forcing herself to smile. I know I'll get over her & find someone. Yes it still may hurt now... but the pain will eventually subside & all the hidden wounds of my heart will heal & hopefully someone will be kind enough to heal those wounds.

It'll all get better.... Eventually.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I dont know if this chapter was sad or what ~ & no ~ This wont be the last of Jinyoung, He'll come again soon ~ ^^

Wow ~ This series has 195 subscribers ~ Almost 200 ~ T^T Thank you so much for supporting this series ~ & also thank you for putting up with all the grammer & spelling errors that, as we all know, that I'm to lazy to even fix ~ You guys are awesome ~ I love you T^T

I'll update soon ~ soon enough ~ If i dont -- you can bug me all you want ~!!! I give you permission ~!!!! O_____O -- Ehhhehehe ~ xD

So as always, ignore all those grammer & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~