A Promise.... Is A Promise

Loving U

Heoyun's POV

Weeks passed since Miyoung transferred to this school -- & before i knew it... Those weeks turned into months. I still talk to Miyoung but i keep my distance from her because Chunji doesnt want me to be close to her.

"Noona ~" L.Joe called out. I turned around to find L.Joe pouting. "Can.... Can i borrow your notes ?" I raised a brow. "Wae ?" i asked. He then rubbed the bac of his neck. "Because ~" he said. "I fell a sleep in the middle or Park sunseongnim's lecture ~" I scoffted alittle & handed him my notebook. He was about to take it from me but i made the notebook come closer to me. He then looked at me clueless. "Quit sleeping in class L.Joe ~" i said.

L.Joe then sighed. "I can never keep that promise noona ~" I chuckled. "Can you at least try ~?" i asked. L.Joe then rolled his eyes. "I'll try ~" he said as he air quoted 'Try'. "Now give me the notebook ~" I sighed as I gave him my notebook. 

He took it from me & smiled as he put both our notebooks in his bag. He then rested his head down on the table. What the heck is this guy doing ? I thought he was going to copy my notes ?? I then crumbled a piece of paper & threw it at him. 

"Ya ~" i said. He then looked up. "I thought you promised me that you'll try & stop sleeping in class ?" L.Joe then sighed as he shooked his head. "I'll 'try' tmrw.... Which is funny because try isnt part of my vocabulary ~" he said as he put his head nack down. Aish ~ This kid ~

I then looked forward & continued doing my wor. Miyoung then nudged me. I looked at her as she smiled. "Unnie ~" she said, cutely. "If you dont mind... Can you explain this question for me ?" I nodded & started to explaining. After a good two minutes of explainning -- I looked at her. "Do you get it ?" I asked to see if she was paying attention or not. "I'm sorry ~ But I'm not really good at explainning ~"

She then looked at me then smiled. "Ohh ~ Unnie ~ Dont worry ~ You explained it well ~" she assured me. "Thank you ~" she said. I smiled back. "You're welcome ~" i said. I was about to go back to my work when she said something that made me stop everything i was doing.

"So ~ How are you & Chunji oppa ?" she asked. I slowly looked at her. She was writing the next question down as she spoke again. "You guys are doing great right ?" she said not taking her eyes off her paper. "Maybe even better ?"

"Ummm... Yeah ~" i said. "You sound unsure ~" she said. "We're doing great ~" i said still looking at her as she turns pages on her book. I then saw her grinning. "That's good ~" she said. "Yeah ~" i said. "It is ~"

"Did Chunji oppa ever tell you the promise I promised him ?" she said. Promise ? What promise ? "Promise ?" i said. "Mhmmm ~" she said then looked at me.

The bell then rang. She looked at the door then back at me & smiled. She then started putting her things in her bag. She then stood up. "Unnie ~ I'll be leaving first ~" she said. I looked at her then slightly nodded. She then waved & soon she walked out the door. I stared at the door, as i let out a heavy sigh. What did Miyoung promised Chunji ?

L.Joe's POV:

I heard Noona & Miyoung's whole conversation. I started to having that bad feeling once Miyoung mentioned the promise she made to Chunji. Why is this girl so thick-headed ? My eyes then wondered off to Noona, who was staring at the door.

I grabbed my bag & walked towards her. I touched her shoulder. She looked at my hand then at me. "Ohh ~ L.Joe ~" she said, surprised. I gave her a small yet reassuring smile. "Gaja ??"

She then slowly nodded & got her things & put it on her bag. While she was doing that, i looked back at the door where Miyoung walked through. Miyoung wont hurt anyone when I'm around.... I'll make sure of it ~

----------------------------------------------

Dont you just want to choke Miyoung ?? OMO ~ Wae did she bring up the promise she made for Chunji -- Now Heoyun's curious & kinda hurt ~!!! T^T

Dont worry ~ More drama will happen -- & you will all be like "WTF ?!!??!" or "Aww ~~" or..... I dont even know ~ xD

What did you guys think of the chapter ? Please tell me what you think ? Also ~ I would also like to thank all you guys for reading & supporting this fanfic -- Or all my fanfics ~ I love all you silent readers, commenters, readers, & subcribers ~

As always, Ignore all the grammar & spelling errors that -- you guessed it -- I'm too lazy to fix ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ? ^^