Second Session

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Tiffany sat at the chair in front of Lu Han's desk again now fiddling with her finger and glancing at him occasionally "Did I really do that?" she ask not quite believing what she just heard, Lu Han nodded and she look at him with a teary eyed "Am I crazy then? What's wrong with me?" She ask contemplating whether she really wanted to hear the answer or she's just pretending that's she's okay with it. "I'm lying if I told you that everything is okay but I want to assure I'll try my best to help you"  Lu Han said before shifting to his chair and went to turn off the recorder that's been giving goose bumps to Tiffany, Tiffany look at him in wonder "I can help you but in one condition, I want you to cooperate and help yourself too" He mumbled before patting her shoulder in reassurance, Tiffany flinch at the sudden contact but didn't showed it furthermore and just nodded her head in full understanding "Should we start now?" Lu Han asked and went to grab his paper and pencil again before setting the recorder.

"I wanted to know if you're aware who's Miyoung and Stephanie" He asked, Tiffany shook her head "I don't know but...but...sometimes I caught myself talking to another person even though no one's there" She said and sniffed, Lu Han scribbled and nodded his head "How long have you've been like this?" He asked and she shrugged before flipping her hair at the other side of her shoulder "hey doctor" She cooed and giggled before playing with the tip of her hair again "So you're asking how long we've been existing to Tiffany right?" She sighed and started tapping her cheeks, deep in thoughts. "I'm not quite sure but I think 2 years before now?" Lu Han look at her in utter shock "or maybe three, not sure though but I'm enjoying this because I can spend her paybook" She laughed, Lu Han smiled "So Stephanie it's great to see you again, what did you do yesterday after you left my boring office?" He quoted, Stephanie smiled "Nothing, just went to a club nearby, drink a few shot and met a guy who's name I can't remember"  She said softly, Lu Han nodded.

"Do you mind talking about your Californian experiences?" He asked and her grinned widened at the statement "Certainly not! You know what in California, I have a boyfriend who's really gorgeous and sweet and good-looking, He goes by the name Nickhun" She laughed with her cheeks reddening, Nickhun Lu Han scribbled the name and encircling it afterwards "In Cali too, I've met my sweetest best friend, Victoria" She said with a big smile, he scribbled again "Do you enjoy their company?" Lu Han asked, Stephanie nodded "I certainly do! The three of us always hang-out together, eats cotton candy together, takes picture together"  She said with a dreamy smile while reminiscing the past "And in the university we were attending, the three of us where considered as the golden three while Nickhun and I were considered the campus sweetheart" She said before chuckling to herself but not too long before her face drop.

"Stephanie what's wrong?" he asked and she shook her head "Everything is ok... Everything was ok...Until that one night" She mumbled to herself, Lu Han notice how her eyes became watery but she remained emotionless and with a poker face, she really look lost in her own deep thoughts "What happened?" He asked, Tiffany shook her head and gave him a small smile "What what? Never mind that" She said after unclenching her fist, she then smiled brightly again but her eyes became unfocused already "In Cali I learned how to play the flute" She announced before clapping her hand happily, Lu Han smiled but the big question mark is really noticeable on his face "You did? How often do you play?" he asked "Not quite often though because Miyoung is not letting me" She said with a pout. "Are you scared of Miyoung?" He asked once more but Stephanie shook her head "Hell no! I just find her annoying that's all. Always crying and scared tss. No wonder her step-father abused her" 

Lu Han look at her as if she became invisible suddenly "She was abused by her what?" She blinked innocently and her lips "Oh yeah she was, she didn't told you? Tss bummer" She mumbled to herself before stretching her legs and rested her cheeks on her palm while looking at Lu Han boredly.

"What does her step-father did to Miyoung?" Lu Han ask before scribbling to his messy notes. Stephanie was about to speak when suddenly her arms went limp as her face became pale all of the sudden and her body started trembling that she stood up walking away from him "Don't tell... You can't tell... Don't tell" She mumbled repeatedly while cowering in fear at the farthest corner of the room.

"Miyoung? What's wrong? Tell me." Lu Han said, "No! Don't go near me!"  She screamed while hugging herself. "i can't tell... you're all the same! Don't tell...don't tell" She keep muttering to herself turning her face red with uncontrolled tears, "Miyoung calm down" Lu Han said going near her because she's already sobbing and her body is already trembling, she shook her head and muttered something and cried even more "Miyoung" He called out before going to her direction, but she was fast that before he can even reach her she's already on his desk.

"Don't go near me! You are all the same! All the same!" She said before throwing Lu Han's coffee mug at him, he was thankful enough that he has fast reflexes or there will be a huge bump in his head soon. "Miyoung calm down" He said trying to go near her while dodging everything she throws. She was crying and angry but at the same time the fear in her eyes cannot be ignored. "Miyoung calm down" He said again this time stepping up and holding her wrist to stop thrashing around. She was sobbing hard that she has a hard time breathing and she keep trying to free herself from Lu Han's hold, she was scared, no she was terrified.

Lu Han didn't let go and just hold her between his arms until she was drained of energy because of the crying and thrashing around, making her legs go week and finally giving up on her weight. "Shh...It's okay...I won't hurt you" Lu Han said while caressing her back trying to calm her, she was still sobbing on his chest mumbling to herself "I hate them...They were all the same...They keep hurting me...I'm scared" She cried and Lu Han keep shushing her.

"Miyoung, do you trust me?" Lu Han asked and he felt her nod her head while still buried on his chest. "I won't hurt you like what they did so trust me ok?" He said with a very soothing voice, she didn't respond this time but instead she untangled herself from him and look at his eyes with tears-stained face "Why are you so nice?" She asked, and he shrugged "I'm your friend Miyoung, aren't friends help each other?" She nodded hesitantly "Lu Han" She said with a quiet voice while looking at her feet "I'm scared, they keep hunting me."         

× × ×

Author's Note:  Long chapter heheheh anyway I hope you like this chapter and what do you guys think? Are you wondering why them? Not he? Anyways please don't forget to click the subscribe button and leave your comments and suggestion. And for the crappy english I'm really sorry TT.TT Thank you guys! There's more to come~

Have you guys watched Call Me Baby mv? OH GOODNESS FREAKING GRACIOUS CHANYEOL SENT ME TO HELL LMAO by the way guys #HappyAprileveryone