Detaching the Strings

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Warning: , abuse and cursed words will be present in this chapter.

× × ×

"This will not hurt right?" Tiffany asked for the nth time, with her brows knitted together she watched Lu Han quietly adjust the thermostat. Lu Han shook his head with a smile "No it won't, its just hypnotism" He said with a smile and after patting her head. "What are we going to then?" Tiffany asked, persistent to know the answer she really wanted to hear "Tiffany this past few days, I've been observing you. And I think what's wrong with you is that your different alters are all stuck in different period. An through hypnotism, we'll try to fix you" Lu Han said with a glint on his eyes, Tiffany shifted position "What if it didn't became successful?"  Lu Han shrugged "We have to hope that it will work, should we start now?" Tiffany nodded hesitantly.

"First I want you to make yourself comfortable in that couch, if you want to lie then do so" Tiffany followed his instruction and lied down at the white sofa that accommodates her size perfectly. Inhaling the scent she look at him with a curious look "What now?" Lu Han chuckled "Now I want you to close your eyes" He said, his voice smooth as a silk, as calming as the ocean waves that Tiffany can't help himself but to be lulled by his warm voice. "Tiffany I want you to relax" She did, her tenses muscles relaxing and her tightly shut loosening that she appeared to be only sleeping. "Tiffany do you trust me?" She nodded, "Yes I do trust you" She answered so quietly. "Alright Tiffany, first I want you to imagine you were five again" She sigh as she shrunk on her chair "You were so small and so innocent, you don't know anything but to play and be curious." Lu Han said his voice so soothing, "If I tap this hand, I'm going to speak to Panyang, is that ok?"  He asked, she nodded and then she felt his cold fingertips on the top of her hand.

× × ×

She smile with her eyes closed as she shrunk deeper on her sit "I see a meadow, and mommy!"  She giggled, Lu Han smiled "And then mommy went to braid my her! And she put a wildflower on my hair" She sighed dreamily "Do you like it?" Lu Han asked, she nodded eagerly "She then grabbed something on her side and it was a flute. She will play for me. It was beautiful. Oh someone is approaching us" She giggled so cutely before spreading her arms wide, as if welcoming someone for a hug "Daddy you're here!"  She said so excitedly "You're daddy is here?" Lu Han asked, she nodded eagerly "He is. It's my 5th birthday today and you know what? We planned to do a little picnic outside." She then pouted, her pink lips pursed together "Mommy looks angry though. Oh someone is approaching again" She sigh "it was the scary woman with a big tummy" She frowned even deeper "Handsome doctor why is her tummy so big? Is she sick?" Lu Han was about to answer but she shook her head, tears already flowing on her closed eyes "Mommy is screaming now and daddy looks angry too, I don't understand what's happening. Why are they angry? Did I do something wrong?" She sniffed "That day, daddy didn't go home. The very next day, mommy kept crying. She was inside her room sobbing so hard. I wanted to hug her really tight but I still don't know why she's crying and I kept waiting for daddy to come back home. She will smile in the day telling me how lucky she is to have me but in the night she will cry again" She shook her head with a ver disappointed look "Daddy never come back and mommy is really sad until I reach 15"

× × ×

"I never saw mommy that happy. She was radiating with beauty of happiness" Miyoung said "She asked me to eat with her and then with a very big grin she broke the news that she finally met someone new. I was so happy for her because it's been so long since I saw her smile for real" Miyoung sighed dreamily, her fingers tapping at the arm rest "One night, I just came back from buying in the nearest convenience store and then when I reach our house, there was a stranger's car so I run inside excitedly because we rarely got a visitor and that when I met him, the one who made my mom smile again." Her voice shake "He was really nice though, when he started living with us, he became a father figure to me, he let me experience the feeling of having a father that I never experienced before. It felt so good and to see my mom smiling and just looking so in love"  She paused to take a breathe "he was really nice, never got angry at me, tells amazing stuff, let's me feel the love of a father that I never understood, I respected and look up to him until the days come where he was acting weird"  Her voice quivered a little but she held her ground "I thought he was just being extra nice and just wanted to be closer to me, at first he will only touch my hand that I will shrug most of the time but later on he will touch my legs and then my inner thighs" Her voice shake "I will give him warning glares but he will just shrug and keep continue whatever he's doing under the dining table." I wanted to shout at him but every time I'm going to open my mouth he will pinch my legs so hard that it will bruise. She sniffed "One night, when I woke up to drink some water, the house was dark and I creep quietly to the kitchen, I thought I was safe now but he was there watching me silently, when I reach the refrigerator, he cornered me and held my chin"  Her voice wavering even more "I ask him what he was doing but he pointed a Swiss knife to my side as his free hand travel down" She cried "I can remember how he whispered to me that he will kill me if my mom knows what he was doing" She cried so hard to the extend her body shake, Lu Han held her tight but she continued anyway with her eyes still closed. "His fingers entered me as the knife was kept on my side. I was so scared and helpless, I don't know what to do. The scary look he had, the way he whisper those malicious words into my ears. He was a monster" Her body trembled. "His ual harassment continued until that one night, that one stormy night where he did it" She cried and Lu Han on the other side felt so angry and pitiful as he stare at the woman who was crying on her arms "He did it to me while whispering death threats. He did it as if I am a doll. He used my body to satisfy the monster inside him" She sob harder that she was out of breathe "I thought he will stop doing his harassment after that night but I was wrong. He continued every time he has a chance. I'm so angry at myself for being scared. I wanted to stop him, I wanted to tell it to my mom but all those death threat made me mum" She cried so hard that Lu Han's shirt is wet by her tears now. "And then... One night. I run away from home and decided to stay with my best friend first then than night I opened up to him and told him everything my step-father was doing. He was so angry that he went to call the police and reported my stepfather, I thought I was safe now, I thought I can now live peacefully but I was wrong he was just the same. All the same. That night when I woke up, I found out that I was already toed to his bed and then... and then..." Her sob was continuous but her eyes were still closed "He did it. He did what my stepfather did. He hurt me again. They were all the same. Feeding their monsters with me." She sigh. "he told me he love me and he can't accept my fate. He was so angry that he became a new person. He became the monster I feared. The person I trusted the most became the person I never knew."

"My mother was so devastated when she heard the news. She was so angry at my step-father for ruining me, that when they saw each other at the hearing, she slap him. I never saw her angry that much. Everyone judge me, everyone told me that I am a , everyone pointed they're fingers at me, everyone turned their backs at me except my mom. She was the best thing I've ever had, I was okay being alone as long as my mom is by my side. I'm going to be fine and the nightmares that's been hunting me will be gone as long as I have her. I thought that I'm going to live peacefully now since the monsters are all in jail now, but I was wrong again..." She cried once again "That peaceful night, me and my mom moved into a new town, leaving the nightmares behind. Going home from school with a new story to tell her, I opened the door widely only to be met with blood. There was blood everywhere, on the couch, on the wall, on the carpeted floor. And then there she is. The most important person in my life lying lifeless on the ground with blood spurting on her stomach"  She cried and cried that her sobs echoes inside the room "She was killed and robbed. The person I love the most left me and I'm all alone" She cried, Lu Han didn't utter a word.

"I became an orphan until my mom's sister adopted me and brought me to California, and that's my period now" Stephanie said, her back straightening.

× × ×

Author's Note:  Hope you like it. hehe Did you cry? To be honest I'm just typing this and I don't even know what's happening now lmao anyway please do leave your comments and don't forget to press the subscription button ♥ Thank you!

PS: Removed the layout for a much more comfortable reading experience. And readers I have something to say please take time to read this.

is not a simple case, ruins a person and to be honest I'm hoping that people will take it more seriously and be more aware of it. Girls, I know that you're aware with cases in your town and also I hope that if ever you felt ually harassed, don't be scared and tell it to your parents. Yes your parents, because they know what will do next. I also encourage everyone to help the others. If you see a person being harassed, step up and help that person. I've read in one article through online that Woman needs to protect their fellow woman and let's not expect from the others, we need to stop people see us as weak human beings who can't stand up for themselves. (I'm not being a feminist or anything). That is all and take care of yourselves.