Museum of Misery

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Misery n. a very unhappy or painful time or experience; something that causes extreme suffering or unhappiness

× × ×

"Do you like the outside?" Lu Han asked and Tiffany nodded quietly while distracting herself with the flowers that is starting to bloom indicating spring is already starting. "I've always love the outside, it distracts me with everything" She smiled quietly before taking a sit at the nearby benches provided at the park. Lu Han followed suit "Lu Han?" She asked while looking at the distance, watching the kids play with fountain at the center circle, Lu Han moaned as a form of answer "You're my friend right?" She said quietly, Lu Han was shock at first to finally hear Tiffany talking but he regained his composure soon enough to answer her golden question "of course I am, didn't I told you that?" He chuckled and Tiffany gave him another shy smile before nodding. "I forgot to tell something" Tiffany mumbled, Lu Han look at her curiously "I forgot to say I'm sorry for missing our session many times" She said sheepishly, Lu Han shook his head with a smile "No Tiffany, you didn't missed any session." He said and Tiffany look at him before realization dawned on her "Ooohh ok" She then sighed heavily before pulling the hem of her sleeves, silence ruled between the two. "Should we continue walking?" Lu Han suggested breaking the ice that's already starting, Tiffany nodded before they stood up and started walking again.

"So why don't you tell me a story" Lu Han said urging her to talk "What am I going to tell?" She whined and Lu Han chuckled "Whatever you want Stephanie" He said "Ahh I know, I'll tell you a story about my Paris escapade" She said, Lu Han's brows shoot up "You went to Paris?" Stephanie nodded, "Aha of course I did anyway of course Paris trip will not be complete if you're not going to shop into their million clothing store, right?" She said quite excitedly, Lu Han nodded with an amused smile "In the store of Prada or was it Valentino's? I don't remember the brand name but anyway in the clothing line store there was a top that I really like, it was in color pastel brown almost the same color of the skin that reaches up to here" She then trace the line under her "And is in long sleeves, I really like it though because that time I can't find a top that goes with my black leather pants. So I hurriedly went to grab it when suddenly someone also grabbed it" She said shaking her head "then what did you do?" He asked pulling her aside when some children almost run over her "then we started pulling the top like were playing tug of war" She chuckled and turning her eyes into two cute little crescent moons "She then said I saw this first little missy so back-off" Stephanie mimicked with a thick French accent that Lu Han can't help but to laugh at her "I was really angry though because first she sound like that and second she called me little missy you know what I did next?" She said "I step on her toes and she was lucky enough that I was wearing sneakers, she then stared cussing me into different languages that I don't understand as she bends down to check on her broken fingernails" She laughed as if everything was alright "I then hurriedly grab the top and went to run to pay for it, slamming Tiffany's credit card to the cashier and immediately swipe it"  She said chuckling to herself. "And at the end I went home with the top happily" She said ending her story.

They were so engrossed with what they were talking that they didn't notice that they've reached a building that has only one floor, gray in color, a glass door that is big enough that it occupied one of the four corners, letting the sunshine hit the marble floor, and then inside there was a white sofa that is big enough to fit 20 people, on the middle was a crystal chandelier and then the place was accentuated by a coffee table, a brownish wool carpet and big potted plants. "Oh goodie an exhibit! And look its free" Stephanie clapped while looking at the placard outside, without further ado, she left Lu Han and went to check the exhibit herself. 

Lu Han followed her after a minute or so because he was left filling the information paper that Stephanie didn't notice. Entering the building with the cool air coming from the airconditioner hit his face, it felt weird to be inside an exhibit. It was quiet, soft whispers can be heard and some few distinct flashes coming from a camera can be heard but all in all the place was elegantly beautiful. Lu Han started walking to find her not even glancing at where he was walking when suddenly a lady in black walk pass him causing her to collide on his chest. Muttering a quick apology to each other, he was left alone again wandering by himself but before that he picked up the fallen brochure. 

The Museum of Misery by Park Taejin

He frowned because why would someone name her exhibit with something negative? He ask himself. And then it hit him. "" He look around at his surrounding only to find himself with painting that was either to dull, to dark, abstract that portrays anger, hatred, misery and all sorts of negative emotions. "" He muttered again quickening his pace, because who knows where Stephanie is ad what if all of her alters started showing again and it might scare all the people in here, that will be disaster? He cringed at the thought. He was walking in circles when he finally found her looking emotionless at one certain painting. "Hey what are you staring at?" He ask, matching his tone with the quiet hushes coming from everyone. Stephanie remained motionless. Her arms were limply hanging at her side as she stare at the painting as if her life depends on it. "This...this reminds me of my nightmares" She mumbled almost non-audible "There were hands, they we're after me. They will never stop" She said choking on her sob "I hate this... Why do they have to do this?" She said completely crying now, her voice was louder earning attention from everyone. She sniffed and started walking away with quick pace while wiping her face and looking down. Lu Ha chased after her.

"Miyoung! Wait!" He shouted breathless because she started running already, when he reached her, she was crouching down at the back of his car while crying helplessly "Why do I have to suffer like this? I wat to ed this..."  She keep sobbing, Lu Han sighed and pulled her up carefully "Come on Miyoung, let's talk inside my car, is that ok?" He asked, she nodded and went to the passenger seat quietly while trying not to choke on her tears.                        

× × ×

Author's Note:  Thank you so much, I was't expecting to get so much love form this. Thank you really hehehe anyway if you feel like this plot has no sense already and its already making you dizzy please bear with me for a little longer :) Thank you thank you and to the new readers, welcome guys hope you're enjoying it. Ad to my crappy english I'm sorry. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe and support EXO and SNSD, both OT9 and OT12.

ps. picture here was not mine, the name I putted is not real. That is all