Sing the Blues (2)

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Lu Han woke up with a bolt. Trying to grab his phone somewhere in the sheets with half-lidded and his hair going everywhere, a sigh escaped from his lips when finally he get a hold of the rectangular evil thing that's been blaring his ringtone for awhile now, he grumbled about how much time he still; can get if the other line hasn't called "hello?" his voiced laced with sleep "Good morning Mr. Lu, I see that you just woke up"  The other line said and Lu Han was pretty sure that the female version of satan was smirking at him in the other line goddamn it, I deserve sleep than this "Who's this?" He asked pushing his hair back and messing it again to fully wake him up but he's bed is so soft that he just wanted to nuzzled on it and sleep the whole day It's ing saturday, I need sleep "Ah yes, It was rude for waking you up without even introducing myself, I am Clara, the receptionist to Sunny Ville"  He sighed "Look Clara of Sunny Ville, please tell to the person who let you call me early in the morning, that I have already turned down their offer many times"  He sighed, Sunny Ville will really not shut won't they? "Ah yes, Mr. Lu I understand that, but I have other things to tell you, I would like to inform you that a person who goes by the name Hwang Miyoung was detained here and seems like you're the only person she wants to talk with" She said, Lu Han's eyes widened. "And we really appreciate it if you pick her up" Lu Han ended the call without a second word and went to shower and prepared himself, his well deserved sleep already forgotten.

Sunny Ville is a hospital for mentally impaired people. It has tall walls, surrounding its four corners that is high enough to block the real world, dull-colored seven stories building, an iron gate that is black in color, a wild flowers that was forgotten spread on its front lawn and the brown mahogany framed door stood tall in the center. He sighed as he made a left to park his car. Lu Han had always hated this place, not just because he still can't figure out why call an asylum Sunny Ville when the place itself is the exact opposite but he really doesn't like how the doctors and nurses treat patients here; if you're rich then you'll be treated nicely, if not then you might as well choose wandering around that to be bullied by the staffs in here. And that's one of the reason why he turned down the offer even though it was a big opportunity.

"I'm Lu Han and I came here for Hwang Miyoung" He stated removing his sunglasses, the girl look at him in awe "Excuse me?" He asked quite in rush, the girl snap out of her thought and started typing on her keyboard "Go to the room to the left, you'll see her there" She said trying to send flirtatious glance towards him, but even before he can interpret whatever she was doing, he was long gone.

Miyoung woke up with her head being fuzzy, her surrounding was all white and on her left, there was a curtain that is white as well, that trapped her inside a small space that only accommodates the bed she was lying, on her right was a white-tiled wall and on the top of his head was window that is taller than an individual. She heaved a sigh and tried to sit up but only to hurt her wrist.

She looked down and found out that she was tied on the metal on the bed with a leather cufflinks both on her feet and her wrist. She started panicking, her senses heightening in the confined room that her heart started beating rapidly when she heard a footstep going on her direction. "Miyoung?" Lu Han ask softly pushing the curtain aside, Miyoung let out a sigh of relief "I thought you were somebody else" She said looking like a helpless puppy, Lu Han sighed and started working on the leather straps on her wrist "Let's get you out of here, ok?" He asked and she nodded quietly.

"Have you eaten already? Should I drive you home?" Lu Han asked while adjusting his seatbelt, she shook her head timidly while looking down and eyeing her fingernails "I want..." She hesitated, Lu Han look at her curiously "Ca we please go somewhere else?" She asked her voice almost a faint sound. "Sure. Where to?" Lu Han tried to make the atmosphere lighter, she smiled a little "To my mom".

The place where her mom's resting peacefully was an hour-drive away from the heart of Korea. The drive was awfully silent with just a nod and small talk coming from them, but when they reach the much more peaceful and nature-lover part of South Korea, the awkward silence soon become a comforting silence for the two individual. "Make a left turn there" Tiffany said, fiddling with the bouquet of pink roses on her lap.

When they reached the spot, Tiffany remained sitting on the passenger seat while staring blankly at the gravestone in front of the car. Fiddling nervously with the hem of her dress, painful memories resurfaced. "Hey are you okay?" Lu Han asked, she shook her head "I don't know if I can, I still can't face her" Her eyes tear up. "Should we get home?" Lu Han asked and once again she shook her head quietly. "Please wait for awhile" She mumbled, grabbing the flower bouquet she hop down of the car and Lu Han watched her take nervous steps.

Tiffany placed gently the bouquet and gave respect to her mom, her legs shaking and her eyes already forming unwanted tears. "Mom" She croaked her legs totally giving up on her, she cried with her face on her palm "Mommy I miss you so much" Miyoung cried "I'm so scared without you." She muttered to herself but then her back-straightened and she wipe the tears that flowed on her beautiful face "but you said that I am strong. Mom, I'm so tired and I just wanted to give up" Her hands went limp on her side as she cried once more. Down por started and she really didn't care though and she wasn't sure whether her tears were wetting her face or maybe it was the rain "I'm so tired of everything and I'm scared. Mommy I can't live without you why did you leave me?" She didn't know how she ended up on Lu Han's arm but all she knew that she was tired. Lu Han shush her uncontrollable sobs "I just wanted to end everything. I'm tired and scared and I just wanted to die." Lu Han hug her even tighter "I just wanted to die."  She mumbled once more "No Miyoung, you can't die" Lu Han mumbled while hugging her tenderly "You're important to me Miyoung, and I can't lose you"  Lu Han continued, his hands moving up and down on her back, the rain continued soaking both of them wet "You can't just give up on everything because I am here for you" Lu Han sighed before gently planting a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Not everyone turned their back on you because I am still here and I won't leave you alone"        

× × ×

Author's Note: This will end soon TT.TT Thak you guys hehe. Please do leave your comments and don't forget to press the subscription button