Epilogue

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Lu Han groaned for 15th time before deciding to grab his phone somewhere in the sheet. With a raspy voice and sleep still present, he answered the caller who's been calling him persistent. It's Saturday and Saturday mean day-off why does people keep bugging me He sighed "Hello?" The voice said that he memorized that even though he's sleeping he can tell who was it, he jolted up and fixed his hair "Tiffany Hwang? Why are you calling at this ungodly hour?" He whined even though deep inside he wanted to jump in joy already, his heart pounding in excitement, god how much he misses this girl "Lu Hanniee~" She cooed, his breathing stops and he wanted to slap his face for blushing by just hearing her voice "First it's not ungodly hour anymore when it's 11:30 AM already also I called to tell you to pick me up" He stood up "What?" Lu Han started walking in circles as if his mind started stop functioning all of the sudden and all he could think is His Tiffany is back and goddamn it he can't find his shirt  She then laugh that sent Lu Han back to reality "I'm just joking though" She laughed again and it felt like Lu Han just heard his heart be broken into million pieces "Yah Tiffany Hwang I swear...don't joke like that"  He mumbled not being able to hide his disappointment that Tiffany can't help but to laugh again "Alright...Alright... Just open your door, I'm already here by the way" Lu Han's jaw dropped "yah Tiffany Hwang I swear if your playing your games again" She laughed, her laughed that sent him to cloud nine God he misses her and all she could do is joke about it. Lu Han is beyond frustrated "I'm not believing you...nope..."  He said as he make his way towards the front door to open it and when he did his air left his body.

"Hey" She said with a smile that seems like it can cure the disease and stop the war. He smiled back not being able to move away from the door frame "Hey back" He said admiring the beauty in front of him. She smiled turning her eyes into two cute little crescent moons "I missed you too, Lu Han" She said before planting a soft kiss on the side of his lips, and it felt like he forgotten how to talk or how to move or how to function well. He remained stoned on his spot still holding the door knob and the other hand on his side with his phone with his lips parted a little. She giggled "That's it? That's what I get after not seeing you for like a month? I'm hurt Hwang. I'm hurt" He said faking a hurt expression even though he's already smiling, Tiffany chuckled before pushing him away jokingly and invited herself in, looking around to Lu Han's apartment, she frowned "You're apartment still look dull though" She said as she felt his arms around her slim waist, hugging her from behind "I missed you, Tiff" He mumbled before planting a sweet innocent kiss on her cheeks, she giggled and intertwined their hands, each finger's spaces filling up each other.

Tiffany took time to be fully recovered, it took her time to accept the past and move forward. It was hard at first but with Lu Han's help the nightmares that was hard to overcome became a vivid memory that sometimes will visit her but will not hunt her. She continued studying fashion and soon enough she has now her own clothing line which will be having their branch in Japan (the reason why she was gone for a month). The nightmares that was hindering her to continue her life before became a stepping stone to reach where she is now, and to start a new beginning with a brighter future awaiting for her. Lu Han on the other side continued to become a doctor who helps mentally impaired people. Doing researches, attending seminars as the speaker himself, inspiring new doctors to achieve their goals and soon enough he had his own asylum now, with him being the head and not long ago, he receive an award as one of the best Young Psychology Doctor out there. He was the same, appearance and intelligence wise and well, he is truly, deeply and madly in love with Tiffany Hwang. They both were.

× × ×

Tiffany woke up in the middle of the night after a long rest on his comfortable bed. Hugging the quilt to herself and letting his familiar scent enter her nostril, a small smile lingered on her beautiful face as she kept her eyes closed, before sitting up, sleepiness finally clearing away. She blink innocently as she try to focus on her surrounding, trying to find him "Where is he?" she asked herself. 

"You know you can take a picture of me, it stays longer"  Lu Han said busily typing on his laptop with his glasses on the tip of his nose, Tiffany find it so attractive that she can't help herself but to admire him more. He chuckled before signaling her to enter his office. She made her way to his direction with baby steps as he watch her in awe "What?" She asked sitting on his lap and burying her face on the crook of his neck, letting his scent intoxicate her "What what?" He asked as he mindlessly play with the tip of her hair "Why are you looking at me" She whispered as she bury her nose even more. "You look beautiful with only my t-shirt on" He said planting a soft kiss on the top of her head, she chuckled but soon enough her laughter died down "Lu Han?" He moaned as an answer, her nose still buried on the crook of his neck and him playing with her hair "I was thinking..." she hesitated so Lu Han gave her a gentle squeeze to her hand that is intertwined to his "I'm thinking that...I think I should meet him" She said, looking at him straight in the eyes, he smiled and gave her another kiss on the lips God she's so beautiful That's the only thing going on his mind "Who's him?" He asked as he start peppering kisses on her neck, "My step-father" She said her voice becoming little, Lu Han stopped whatever he was doing and look at her questioningly, his jaw tightened "Are you sure?" He asked his voice cold and distant "yes I'm sure besides I can't keep hating him, what if he's already sorry for what he did, right?" Lu Han sighed but before he could even speak, Tiffany beat him to it "Lu Han it's okay nothing will go wrong, you'll be my side, right?" She asked before pecking his lips, all his worries, anger that rushed on his veins and the sudden urge to punch a wall were all gone "Fine...when?" He asked hugging her closer "Tomorrow...The sooner the better right?" Tiffany said with a smile, Lu Han sigh and through gritted teeth he muttered fine "But if that started acting weird, I can punch him ok?" He mumbled.

× × ×

They arrived at Seoul's National Police later than they planned because of Tiffany's many what ifs and constant ask to stop for a while for her to breathe because she is nervous as hell. Tiffany sat at the visitor area where you can speak with the prisoners freely while Lu Han have to wait outside and can only see them through the sound proof glass window. After a minute or so, one door opened and came out a man in his mid-50 with two guards at his side, cufflinks both in his hand and he was wearing an orange shirt. Tiffany stood up and bowed at the two guards (which to Lu Han's dismay had the urge to poke the eye of the two for staring at her for too long) avoiding eye contact to her step father and then the two of them were left alone.

"Miyoung it's good to see you" He said his voice trembling because of excitement, Tiffany nodded emotionless and sat at her chair with her face blank "How are you doing?" Her stepfather ask while smiling "I'm doing well, I guess? I am going to open my clothing line branch in Japan soon" She said her voice cold as an ice "Ah I see you're doing well" He said faltering at the moment, he then look at the window and caught Lu Han staring at him intently, her stepfather gave him a nod and look at her again "Is that you boyfriend?" She nodded "Yeah he is, we're getting married this year" She said not aware that a small smile escaped her lips, her stepfather smiled proudly "thank goodness you're doing well after what I have done" He mumbled and the next thing Tiffany knew, her stepfather was crying.

"I'm sorry Miyoung. I'm really sorry" He cried, his sobs echoing inside the room. Tiffany cried too "I'm really sorry. I deserved to be punished, I'm sorry for ruining you, I'm really sorry" He said holding her hand, she can't do anything but to sob "I'm regretting what I've done. I know that you can't forgive me right now but I am really sorry" He sob harder that he had a hard time breathing, after an endless sorries and crying both calm down, she then gave him a smile, a small polite smile "I am forgiving you" She said, her voice croaked from sobbing "I wanted to live a new life that's why" She said and patted the back of his hand with a gentle smile "I'm really sorry Miyoung, I'm really sorry" He mumbled one more time.

Lu Han watched in awe as Tiffany and her stepfather gave each other one last hug before finally separating ways, Tiffany went out with her head hung low. "How was it?" He asked, helping her with her coat and wiping her tear-tainted cheeks, she shrugged "it went well, I guess? He said that he's repenting whatever he have done and he's regretting it" She mumbled her voice almost non-audible, Lu Han opened the door of his car for her and then after went to his side, making the car alive he look at her frowning face "Lu Han do you think I made the right decision?" She asked her brows knitted together that he can't help it but plant a soft kiss on her forehead "Of course you did" He smiled gently at her and patted her head "Tiffany forgiving someone is not a wrong thing to do, and I'm so proud of you for granting it. You're so brave" He said which earned a beautiful smile from her "Thanks" She mumbled "I love you Lu Han" She muttered earning a million dollar worth smile from the latter

× × ×

The end