Bittersweet Night

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Bittersweet (adj) pleasant but including or marked by elements of suffering or regret : pleasure alloyed with pain

 

Warning: scene will be included in this chapter

× × ×

Past

"Panyang didn't I told you not to play with this?"  Her mother said while holding up the shaving blade carefully, a 5 year old Tiffany sniffed while looking at the little blood that's been oozing on her tiny pointer finger with a visible pout on her cute pink lips. "But I saw you using it and I wanted to try it too" She said, her mom sighed and went to sit on her side and grab her tiny hands "Baby not all mommy do, you can do it now. Maybe when you grow up, you can and you will, now let me see that wound" Her mom said before pressing her lips on her head. The 5 year old Tiffany stop crying and watched in awe as her mother tend her wound carefully. 

When Tiffany started going to school she was always bullied by her classmate for being the clumsy one time she came running home with mud stain on her uniform and her face, while blood was oozing at her knee "Aigoo what happened to you?" Her mother asked before carrying her child and wiping the dirt out of her face, Tiffany shook her head shyly "I fell down while playing with my friends, look I even broke my teeth" She said before opening wide, her mom laugh as she settle her on the kitchen table "Be careful next time, ok? Now let me see that blood. Aigoo" She said but Tiffany chuckled "but I didn't cry though" She said playing with the hem of her skirt, her mom looked up with a curious look "Why not?" Tiffany giggled one more time "Because I know that mommy will take care of me when I got home" She said and the both of them laughed happily.

It was a sunny afternoon, Tiffany just turned 15 and today she decided to go out to buy some food in the grocery store for her and her mom. Stepping on their front lawn she felt weirded by the fact that there's a car parked in front of their house and from the look of it, they have a visitor. Her mom and her rarely had a visitor before so she excitedly race towards their house only to be meet by a guy who's the same age as hee mom "Oh Panyang! You're here. I want you to meet someone" Her mom said, Tiffany bowed at the stranger politely, "He's going to be your new father soon" Her mom said with a sweet small smile plastered on her face, Tiffany was shocked at first but she hid it welland fake a grin towards the stranger "It's nice meeting you" She said and look at her mom who's smile transformed into a bigger one I want to see her happy she thought quietly.

It was one stormy night, it was raining hard and thunder was booming making the dark house light for a while. Tiffany who was left alone with her stepfather because her mom got stranded on her office because of the flooded areas. Tiffany, like a teen she was, stayed on her room quietly just enjoying the calming rain drop hitting her window glass, the cold weather and the thunder clap occasionally sending her back to reality. She always enjoy the sound of rain and it didn't terrify her to be alone in the dark. She was enjoying her comfort zone when suddenly her bedroom door burst open, revealing her stepfather with a very scary look "What...what is it?" She asked timidly, it was her first time to be scared to him because he always shows a caring and soft side, but tonight, seems like he was a different person. Her stepfather walked towards her direction, cornering her on her single bed. "Tiffany did I told you that you look really beautiful?" He said with his voice lower than usual, he touch her cheeks but she backed away "What are you saying? Get out of my room! I'm going to tell this to my mom!" She screamed but he hushed her "Tell her and I will kill you" He whispered to her ears sending shivers to her spine, he then inserted his hands on her night gown, making her eyes go wide as a saucer "Don't touch me! let go of me!" She said panic taking over her body, he then slap her that send her head go spinning and tears started to blur her vision "Shut up! Didn't I told you to shut up?" He said before slapping her again. "" He hissed before throwing her on the bed and attacking her body like a beast devouring its dinner. She wanted to get out of his grip but her body remained frozen while tears continuously flown on her eys. She wanted to scream for help but every time she does, she'll receive a hard slap from him. She wanted to stop time and skip this part. She wanted him to stop. "Ahhh too tight" He mumbled entering her raw and fresh, she bit her lip in discomfort until she tasted iron on her tongue. He then started moving faster, using her body like a rag doll, This is not real. This is not real. She keep telling herself as her brain stop functioning to understand what's really happening. When he was done with her, he stood up, leaving her feeling sore and disoriented. He smirked smugly "try to tell this to your mom and I'll make sure that you'll regret being able to talk" He said before leaving her on the cold dark room . Her tears stop flowing already and it felt like she became a numb person without any feelings. This didn't happen she said to herself sitting up, occasionally wincing, and dressing herself up. When she looked at the sheet of her bed, she saw a blood stain on her white covers and that's when she felt every emotion she was supposed to feel, hurt, hatred, fear, anger, everything, so she pulled the covers off and decided to sleep on the floor this didn't happened, I'll wake up tomorrow and everything will be alright.

Present

Just when the new scene was about to flashback, Tiffany shook her head as she sob violently while hugging herself trying not to shake. "Stop stop stop...Tiffany stop thinking about the past. Stop please" She pleaded before lying on her bed limply, that horrible night is still surfacing her mind. "Stop...I'm tired...Stop" She keep mumbling to herself until she was lulled to sleep by her own tears.          

× × ×

Author's Note: As I've said before, this fanfic will not be in the Rated M section since it will not focus about . I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and please anticipate more. There's more to come. So please do leave your comments and don't forget to press the subscription button. Thank you everyone. ♥