Panyang

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Lu Han entered his office quietly only to be meet by Tiffany who is sitting on the floor while concentrating on the fish that's swimming peacefully on the aquarium that's been resting on the table. Lu Han smiled "Tiffany you're a little early today" He said, Tiffany look up with the glint on her eyes "I'm not Tiffany unnie" She shook her head, Lu Han's brows arc up "Who are you then?" He said taking a seat on his office chair before lacing his fingers together, "I'm Panyang"  She said giggling, Lu Han smiled "Of course, Panyang how old are you dear?" He sweet talked, she held up 5 fingers before sitting at the chair in front of his table like a student waiting for her to be called by her teacher.

 

When Lu Han was about to write o his paper, he saw her wrist resting patiently on the table top, but what caught his attention is the band-aid that was put carelessly "What happened to that?" He asked grabbing her wrist tenderly, she winced in pain before pulling her wrist out of his grip as she sat there shyly "Tiffany unnie did it! I didn't do it." She said while fidgeting with her finger like a child and looking like she's about to cry "hey it's okay I'm not angry. Does it still hurt?" Lu Han asked, Panyang nodded with a pout "Tiffany unnie doesn't know how to treat her wound by herself though" She whined, Lu Han chuckled before standing up and went to grab his first aid kit as Panyang watch him quietly.

When he was on his chair again, he grab her wrist carefully and unwrap the band aid that was stained by her blood. He then started treating her wound carefully "this will hurt a little, ok?" He said while opening the anti-septic's cap. Panyang frowned. "Then don't apply that. I don't like that" She said before hiding her wrist behind her back, Lu Han chuckled, and then laid his palm out "Aww come on, don't be a baby. It won't hurt much, I promise" He said with a big grin. So Panyang gave her wrist again hesitantly.

"So Panyang why don't you tell something about yourself" Lu Han said while applying the the anti septic. Panyang winced a little "I'm Panyang and I really really like the color pink" She giggled forgetting her wound, Lu Han smiled "Why do you like it then?" He asked "I love it because it is the color of the princesses I've watched in the TV" She answered as if she's reciting for a graded recitation "Do you love princesses too?" She nodded eagerly "Of course I do! Do you know why?" He shook his head with a smile "Because mom told me that I'm a princess too" She said before laughing, her laugh sound like a child coated with innocence and pure happiness "You know what? I really love my mom so much" She said as she watch Lu Han wrap her wrist with a rainbow themed band-aid, animatedly "You do? Why?" He asked, she then grinned too brightly that it was blinding "because she was the greatest person I've ever met. She thought me how to cook, how to tie my hair like this"  She then grab her hair and put it into a messy pony tail "I did good right?" She ask and Lu Han nodded before patting her head as a reward "Yep our Panyang did well" She said and then she clapped happily "Ahhh doctor you know what I can even play the flute well!" She boast.

"My mom taught me, should I play it for you?" She asked before standing up and going to her backpack that's resting on the couch, she then pulled out a flute and run towards his direction.

"Should I play?" She asked with an eye smile, Lu Han nodded with a smile. She then started playing, closing her eyes and feeling the music. As if no one is watching her, as if a bubble surround her already and there's no one who can pop it. She really look so peaceful that as if there was no memories who was hunting her every night, as if world was a better place for her. Lu Han watch quietly, enjoying the peaceful sound she was creating besides who even wants to interrupt a melody that can send you into your own dreamland?

She was about to play the second note when suddenly her hands went limp making the flute fall on the floor as stood frozen on her feet "Stop...Don't play...He might get angry again" She muttered to herself, pacing back and forth. Lu Han stood up "Hey Miyoung calm down" He said picking up the fallen flute, Miyoung was pacing back and forth while biting her nails and it was visible that her hands were shaking. "no no I'm sorry for creating that noise. Please don't hurt me" She said looking at her feet while cowering in fear.

Lu Han sighed and held her shoulders while looking deeply into her brown orbs "Miyoung listen to me" Miyoung wince, but she look up slowly and met his eyes "I'm not angry. In fact I am happy that you played for me. It was really good" He said sincerely, Miyoung look up again and gave him a small shy smile "You did?" He nodded "yes Miyoung I did, now calm down" He said stepping back, Miyoung straightened up and look at him "Did you sleep well last night?" He asked, Miyoung shook her head "Why?" She sighed and hung her head low "Nightmares. Memories all of them"  She mumbled to herself, quite distant from reality "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, but she shook her head "I don't know if I can" She said and sighed heavily.

Lu Han smiled kindly "it's ok don't push yourself too much, maybe next time you can but you have to, okay?" He said and Miyoung nodded. "Do you still trust me Miyoung?" He ask, she nodded. He smiled and patted her head with a big smile, Miyoung winced at the sudden contact but gave him a shy smile. I'll fix you Tiffany, I promise Lu Han thought.    

× × ×

Author's Note: WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS FANFIC IS BECOMING MORE ROMANCE THAN I PLANNED TT.TT Please do leave comments and don't forget to press the subscribe button hehe