Sugary Dreams

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Lu Han arrived on his office only to be greeted by a Tiffany who is busy sketching on his office table while kneeling on the leather chair with her brows knitted together and her tongue hanging out. She's looks cute Lu Han thought chuckling to himself before hanging his expensive looking coat beside the door. Panyang looked up with her eyes twinkling "Handsome doctor! You're already here" She said running to his direction and tackling him into a bear hug with a laugh the bores innocence, Lu Han stood there awkwardly while trying to give her an awkward friendly hug "Come on I'll show you something" She said, it felt like she really gulped down a box of energy drinks.

 

She then shoved his note pad to him with a big grin plastered on her face. "I drew that while waiting for you" She said so excitedly that she was jumping on circles around him, Lu Han can't do anything but just to laugh at her Besides Panyang is a child he reminded himself before looking at the paper that was shove onto his face, he was aware by her curious look on him though, the way her eyes twinkle, the way her grin spread on her face and the way she look at him as if she was a puppy. That moment though, it felt like Lu Han dump his face on a hot water because he never wanted attention towards him but what Panyang/Tiffany's doing right now is unnerving "As expected our Panyang did well" He said before patting her head and it made him wonder how big can a person grin.

"What's the meaning of your drawing, Panyang?" He asked taking a sit on her side as she decided to sit on the floor and continue her artwork "it's a dress" She said, her sweet voice echoing inside the empty room "I designed it" She continued before pushing Lu Han out of the way and making a lifelong decision which color to choose, does she like it pink or violet? Lu Han chuckled how her face concentrated in a cute manner that she end up biting the tip of her tongue "I wanted to become a fashion designer when I grow up though" She said ending up choosing the color pink Of course Lu Han thought "Why?" Lu Han found himself grabbing a color pen and started doodling by himself too, Panyang chuckled and pointed at whatever he's doing "Handsome doctor, what is that?" She asked while pointing to his messy sketch, Lu Han looked down and shrugged sheepishly, she laughed one more time before continue doing whatever she was doing with a pursed lips, Lu Han watched quietly, the sound of the color pen scratching on the paper and on the mahogany table, somehow gives a calming effect.

"I wanted to become a fashion designer because..." She paused for a while to seal the pen She's pretty good at this Lu Han thought quietly, she then grab another color pen, this time the color of blood "I want to make pretty dresses for my mommy" She said while struggling with opening the pen, with  a pout visible on her pink lips, Lu Han smiled and helped her open the evil pen, she then continued "I wanted her to wear them because mommy is beautiful" She said so quietly. With a triumph smile, she held her drawing up in the air, and Lu Han must say that she was pretty good, really good. "it's done" She announced with a smile that seems like everything is ok. "Handsome doctor do you like it?" She asked, tilting her head at the side with a smile that Lu Han can't help but to pinch her cheeks "Yeah I do" He said and her smile reminded him of her niece in China, he felt homesick all of the sudden.

"What about you handsome doctor, when you grow what do you wanted to be?" She asked with a cheeky smile. And for once in his lifetime, Lu Han felt speechless. What does he want? He ask himself racking his brains out because for him he already reached what he wanted and somehow her question was stuck on his head, he shook his head "I honestly don't know" She sighed but afterwards smiled sweetly "I'll wish for you then" She said as if it is the most brilliant thing. Lu Han look at her questioningly "I hope that handsome doctor can find his own princess" She giggled and Lu Han listened to her quietly with a soft smile "And then they'll get married" She clapped as if it is the most brilliant thing "And you're wishing me that because?" He asked, she pouted Ugh that pout again "Handsome doctor looks sad though" She said as if it is the most obvious thing Wait hold up. What me, sad? Wait what's happening? I'm supposed to be helping her not the other way around He thought, but was interrupted by her laugh "And also so that I can make your wife's dress" She said with a cheeky smile. Lu Han laugh "Alright little missy, I promised that I'll find myself a princess so that you can design her dress" He stated, her eyes went wide but the grin on her face was never erased

"Promise?"  She held out her pinky finger, "Yap" Lu Han nodded and they did a pinky promise, but not after her face drop, Lu Han look at her worriedly "Handsome doctor, do you think mommy will like the dresses that I made for her?" She ask her voice almost non-audible "Of course she would. Why wouldn't she?" She then pouted and shrugged "I wanted to make her happy with the dresses I made because mommy often cries alone" She said feeling small, Lu Han keep mum and let her do the talking "She always cry every night and I wanted her to stop doing so, I wanted her to be happy even though daddy left us already" Her own sadness being facade by her bashful sad smile.

That night, Lu Han can't sleep peacefully with everything that's been bugging on his mind. He sighed and went out of his room and to get some fresh air on his balcony. Looking out at the moon and the stars twinkling above, I can't trust you! You're just like them! You're all the same! Her voice surfaced on his mind, he then sighed. I don't even know what to do next He thought quietly pushing his dyed hair in annoyance. Why all of people, they have to hurt her?" He asked to himself.                                                      

× × ×

Author's Note: A little fluff won't hurt. Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you ♥

Irrelevat A/N: SNSD WILL COME HERE AND THERE'S A 50/50 CHANCE I'LL SEE THEM OMFG I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THEM MY GLORIOUS SNSD AND HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED CATCH ME IF YOU CAN? GOODNEES FREAKING GRACIOUS I LOSE MY HEART AND CONGRATS SONES FOR REACHING 100M VIEWS FOR MR.TAXI AND 1 MILLION VIEWS FOR CMIYC MV IN JUST ONE DAY OMFG AND CALL ME BABY 4TH WIN OMFG WHATA GOOD TIME TO BE ALIVE HEHE