Formidable Flashback

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Formidable adj. horrible, terrifying

 

Warning: , abuse and cursed words will be present in this chapter.

× × ×

They spent a good 3 minutes without talking, no single sound was made except her quiet sniffed. Miyoung was staring at her lap the whole time, letting her tears wet her pants. No one spoke, no one made a sound, Lu Han stayed on the driver side, while trying to comfort her by caressing her back carefully. "That night..." Miyoung croaked, Lu Han didn't utter a single word "I was so scared" She said trying so hard to remain calm but her hands were shaking so much "I remember what he smelled, what he looks, what he told me, how he used me" She sob "how his hands travel around my body, how he..." She sniffed and fisted her hands too tightly that it turned her knuckles white, "I was so scared by him" She sobbed "Who did this to you Miyoung?" Lu Han asked, Miyoung started shooking her head "I can't tell. He'll hurt me..." She said through spasm of breathe "That night it was too dark that I can't see anything except his face, and there was hands all over me" She mumbled while her nails cut through her skin "I can't tell you who was he... He's scary... He'll hurt me! I can't tell anyone, he'll kill me" She said trying to get out of the car, panic taking over her petite body, Lu Han stop by her by holding her arms and hugging her closely to his body, she started trashing away from his hold "let go of me! I have to go... He'll find me and he will hurt me... Let go of me" She said through sob.

"No Miyoung, he will not come here... He won't be able to find you here" Lu Han said but Miyoung keeps pushing him away from her "no no no you're lying, you're just like everybody else! You'll tell him" She said while trying to free herself, Lu Han remained unmoved still hugging her to stop her from running "I won't tell anyone Miyoung, listen to me, I'm your friend remember?" He said trying to collect his voice, she started shooking her head violently "He'll find me here, He'll hurt me again" She mumbled, exhaustion taking over her body that she stop struggling and her whole body went limp inside his protecting hug, she was still sobbing quietly "I don't want him to find me, he'll hurt me." She sobbed, "Shhh..." Lu Han comforted her by caressing her hair up and down, she sobbed on his chest, wetting his clothes on the process but he didn't care though, he just wanted to help the girl on his arms right now, and that's what matters.

"When I was able to tell it to someone, to my best friend" She sniffed while hugging him even tighter, "He told me, to stay on his house first, I agreed thinking that I am now safe, he was really nice to me and we've now each other for so long that he is the person I trusted the most but...but..." She sob harder again that Lu Han felt her gripping on his shirt while burying her face on his chest "The first night, I stayed on his house, for the first time I sleep peacefully, but when I woke up, it was still dark and I found myself tied on his bed" She sniffed as her breathing quickens, "I tried to free myself but he was there... Enjoying seeing me struggle, he then started circling me like a hawk ready to eat its prey" Her breathing hitched "He said that, he said that he loved me more than I think and he can't accept the fact that someone stole my ity aside from him" Miyoung kept crying over his expensive shirt "I keep pleading but it seems like the beast on him was finally out, he then...he then..." She cried more not being able to continue anymore "It's ok I understand, don't push yourself anymore, shhh" Lu Han said, not taking well her revelations.

Miyoung sighed, being worn out visible on her sigh, she then untangled herself from him and started wiping her tears stain on her face "I'm sorry, I wet your shirt" She mumbled, Lu Han gave him a small nod with a smile, "I'll drive you home" Lu Han said, Miyoung nodded quietly while looking at the window.

Miyoung the whole drive was mum, she just kept watching the scenery passing the vehicle with a clouded eyes. Rain was already starting making the atmosphere even gloomier, after a minute or so, Miyoung fell asleep, Lu Han stopping on a traffic light, check on her with an emotion no one can decipher, maybe it was pity for her, or anger towards the person who was causing her pain, or maybe it was another. Lu Han sighed before wiping the tears that's trickling down on her smooth cheeks. How can someone break someone as beautiful as her? He thought quietly before sweeping her bangs away from her face and then stepping on the gas with a very heavy heart. How can someone as beautiful as her suffer too much? He asked to himself quietly.                                 

× × ×

Author's Note: It has started omfg I'm really sorry, I hope you enjoyed this :)) there's more to come, wait patiently because we will go deeper on Tiffany's past hehe anyway I'm really sorry if I failed you guys because this fanfic is becoming romance-y more than it should, plus my crappy english ugh I'm really sorry anyway THANK YOU EVERYONE for subscribing, commenting and upvoting and to the new readers please don't forget to press the subscription button, ok? Thank you once more! ♥