Mr. Moon...

Lovely Days With You

“It’s a secret!!!!” Hyuna pokes Hyungsik’s cheeks.

“Ah WHY????!!” Hyungsik whines.

                I laugh as loud as I can. Hyungsik is mad at me and hits me with the paper he is holding in his right hand then Taeheon calm him down.

“Mian Hyungsik-ah…” Hyuna laughs then claps her hands.

                The next thing we know is we practice the chorus which will be sung by me and Hyuna. When Hyuna sings it wrongly, I tell her the right melody and rhythm to follow when I unconsciously said

“Ah, babe it’s not like that.. it’s ‘I feel good’~~ like that…”

                Heecheol who listens to all of my conversation with Hyuna, suddenly laughs then shuts his mouth. When I ask him what is wrong he keeps smiling like an idiot. Then suddenly Siwan comes to the studio while holding a bag of potato chips on his left hand. He asks what we are doing with his mouth full of chips. What a kid! I said that to myself.

                Hyuna looks pretty uncomfortable. Probably because most of ZE:A members are here. She looks like she is afraid that they will know she has a relationship with me. Most of the time, she either Is looking at the paper with lyrics on it or typing something on her phone. Siwan then excuses himself since he has a schedule this afternoon, he said he wants to meet our road manager first before he goes to the filming location. We all say bye to him.

                When I am about to enter the recording room, Hyuna grabs her phone and sighs. I think somebody sent her a not-so-happy- text message. Probably a notification from an antifan who leaves hate comment on her SNS. She then goes outside the studio, I enter the recording room.

                After I recorded my parts, Hyuna has not come back to the studio, so I decide to search her outside. She probably is talking with someone in this building. I go to the second floor, she is not here. I meet my manager on the third floor and I ask where Hyuna is. He said that she is on the rooftop.

“What is she doing? It’s her turn to record her voice…” I talk to myself.

                I walk on the stairs, about to go to the rooftop. The door is open, slightly. I can hear someone is talking. It’s Siwan’s voice and….Hyuna!

“What are they doing??” my head says that while I’m leaning to the door, wanting to hear more of their conversation.

                After a while, I decide to come down. I sit on the chair near the stairs on the second floor. I take my phone out of my pocket and then call Hyuna. I ask her where she is and tell her that it is her time to record her voice for our new song. I don’t tell her anything that I overheard her conversation with Siwan.


 

                Two hours after that, we are preparing to go home. Heecheol, Taeheon and Dongjun are going to play football together, Minwoo wants to go home right away, while Hyuna asks me to drive her home instead, and I agreed.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go with us?” Heecheol asks Minwoo.

“I’m tired, hyung… Kevin hyung, you go home with me?”

“Um… I’m going to drive Hyuna home...”

“Kevin hyung can go now, we can bring you home first then go to the football field after that. Okay, hyung?” Heecheol suddenly talks before I even finish my sentence.

                I nod. It seems like Heecheol really knows the real situation now. I hope he won’t say anything to those kids though. After that discussion, I drive Hyuna home in the end.

At Hyuna’s apartment…

                Hyuna hugs me right after I take off my shoes. I smile. I know she misses me too. I hug her, I love the smell of her hair and her perfume as well.

“Would you stay here? I’ve missed you…” Hyuna whispers to me.

                I smile, again and am about to slowly pull Hyuna away because I want to see her face so bad.

“Don’t.. just stay like this, for a little longer, please…” Hyuna tightens the hug.

                I don’t mind at all. I’ve missed her as well. I hug her without saying anything. For ten whole minutes, we just stay like that, hugging each other. Hyuna still wraps her arms around my neck, she now is playing with my hair.

“Kevin, do go…” she whispers.

 “Huh? I won’t go, I’ll stay here tonight…” I massage her waist then kiss her left shoulder.

“I mean it, don’t go…”

                Our romantic moment ends when I see “Mr. Moon” appears on Hyuna’s phone screen. Ugh this kid! Why does he have to call Hyuna?!!! I pick up the phone.

“Why are you calling? Hyuna is with me right now!” I said, angrily.

                Hyuna looks at me with a shock expression, like she was about to pop her eyes out.

“Don’t call again!” I turn the phone off.

“Kevin…”

“Huh…” I smile at Hyuna.

“You’re so dead…” Hyuna chuckles.

“What?”

“That’s my father… Mr. Moon on my phone is my father. And I set Junyoung as ‘ZE:A Leader’ on my phone…”

“You’re kidding…” I smile, awkwardly.

“You know I’m not..” Hyuna lifts her shoulders.

“OH.. GOD!”

                In a split of second, I call Hyuna’s father right away. My heart beats so fast, faster than ever. I don’t know what to say honestly, but I try to be a man.

“Hello..” Hyuna’s father answers my call.

“Um..hello. Ahhh, this is Kevin. I’m um..the one who comes to the family reunion with Hyuna…” I say that, nervously.

                Hyuna looks at me with eyes full of hope. She places a hand under her chin, secretly holding her laugh.

“Uhhhh, I want to say sorry. I thought, um.. I thought you were my friend because his family name is Moon, too… uh.. yes, I’m, I’m really sorry..” I, stutter.

“It’s okay. But next time, let me talk to my daughter. Have a nice day for both of you. I’m hanging up, bye..”

                Hyuna’s father hangs up the phone. I swear my expression looks like the person who just got out from a crime scene. I keep my mouth open. Seriously nervous.

“Uh, are you okay? Kevin..” Hyuna waves her hand in front of my eyes.

“Ah… that was the biggest mistake in my entire life..”

“Hahahaha.. Why are you so serious? That’s okay.. Why are you scared of my father? He’s not as scary as you think..”

“You even laugh at me…” I’m annoyed.

“Uchuchuchu…I’m sorry..” Hyuna rubs my face. “I’m sorry…” Hyuna shows me her aegyo.

                I smile, for the third time after I meet her, today.