My Cunning Fellow..

Lovely Days With You


 

Five minutes later, I get a text message. From Junyoung. I thought it was from Hyuna, again. I was about to jump.

“Sleep already? I’m on the rooftop. The view is no joke. Let’s have a chat. I bring some cans of beer..”

                Junyoung is always like that. Whenever he wants to clear up his mind, he always goes to the rooftop and invites me to drink with him. I often fall asleep because he keeps talking while we are having a chit chat on the rooftop. I do not know why I always be his victim in this case.

“I’ll go there. I need some fresh air too..”

                I reply his text and wear my jacket then go to the rooftop. Both Hyungsik and Dongjun ask where I am going but I do not answer. They probably think I am mad at them because of what they are saying earlier.


 

At the rooftop..

                I can see Junyoung is having a phone call from afar while holding a can of beer in his right hand.

“The show went well. I wish you could come and see us perform. Oppa is cool, right?” Junyoung says, happily.

                I tilt my head, “oppa”?? He has a girlfriend?? What is this?? Those questions are running in my head. I stand on his left side and nod at him. He then smiles at me and tries to point where the beers at by his head. I take a can out from a black plastic bag, open it and take a sip. Junyoung and I have the same taste when it comes to drinking. I sit on the chair while waiting for him to end his conversation with whoever the person on his phone is.

“The view is no joke, right? Look at those lamps and stars in the sky! They are competing to be brighter than one another…” Junyoung says while sitting next to me.

“Yes, oppa…” I .

“Eyyy, what…” Junyoung smirks. “How’s your relationship with noona?” He asks.

“It’s fine, I guess..” I lift my shoulders, then drink the beer. “How’s yours? With that..girl?”

“She’s a nice girl, the one I met during high school. She’s now working at a multinational company. You know Ahn Young Yi from Siwan’s drama? She’s almost as perfect as her..”

“How long both of you start dating?”

“Naaah, we’re not dating ‘dating’, you know? I accidentally found her number when she was calling Taeheon to get his noona’s address..”

“You want to know the truth?” I sigh and keep silent for a while. “I actually haven’t talked to Hyuna for almost a month. The last time I sent her a text message was two days before we came here and it was just a ‘fighting!!’ message since Namyu was invited as the guest star on Running Man..”

“Why are you like that? You said everything was fine..” Junyoung frowns at me.

“I don’t know. I’m busy, we’re busy. I feel like I neglect her. I’m just not as interested as before in talking to her..” I look at the ground.

“Call her in the morning, apologize to her.. You know you’re the one who is wrong. Well, you’re wrong or not, you still have to be the one who apologize..”

“I know..” I smirk. “Who’s that girl’s name?” I try to change the topic back to his so-called girlfriend.

“I won’t tell you, why are you asking? All of sudden…” Junyoung nags.

“Look at what happened to me.. All the members will know.. sooner or later…” I laugh.

“Ohhh, I need to pee. I’ll be right back…”

                Junyoung runs away and leaves his phone near the beer cans. Funny how he is trying to hide all his girlfriend thingy from me. While he is not here, I take a peek on his phone. I check the log button and press the incoming calls section. I find Siwan’s number there as the most recent number, I check the outgoing calls section after that. This is somehow surprising, because Siwan’s number is there as well. So, there is no Ahn Young Yi girl actually. He said that to make me share my worries with him. I only can laugh at myself. I do not feel dumbfounded, Junyoung has his own ways to make me speak the truth and pour all the worries from my heart out. As expected, my cunning fellow.