Where Are We Going??

Lovely Days With You

 

Everything is dark, cold and quiet. I feel something wet touch my check. I’m imagining something dirty in my half-sleep state right now.

“Kevin… Wake up..”

I hear Hyuna calls my name in a whisper tone. I bet this wet thing comes from her.

“Hyuna-yah, stop it.. It tickles! Huhuhuhu…” I said, still with my eyes closed.

“Kevin..wow!!” Hyuna sounds surprised. “Ahahahahahah!!! Kevin, wake up..”

“Hyuna-yah… stop it, ahahahah” this wet thing tickles me.

I believe she is crazily kissing me. I hear Hyuna laughing hard near me ear. Her laugh forced me to open my eyes. A pair of big eyes greets me.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HOYA ME!!!!!!!!”

I almost jumped off the bed because I was very surprised of what I see. Hyuna laughs hard on the floor. Hoya looks at me with her innocent looking expression, I bet I look super silly right now.

“Why did you let her me??!!!” I’m annoyed.

“I’m sorry, I was surprised too. I didn’t know she was there.. ahahaha” Hyuna struggles to stop laughing at me.

Hoya jumps then runs into the kitchen, I see Moya also joins her. I put the blanket over my head. I’m not sure what I’m feeling right now, annoyed or embarrassed.

“Kevin, don’t be angry.. I’m sorry I laughed at you..”

I escape from under the blanket. “I had a dream”.

“Dream? What dream?” Hyuna asked.

“Bad dream. You were in it too, we had an accident..”

I put my head closer to hers, staring at her with my serious expression.

“I died, you can’t see me anymore, I was so scared but knowing the fact that Hoya my cheek was more scary… So it was just a dream!!! Mansae!” I hug Hyuna.

“You’re okay, right? You’re not injured, right? You’re okay? Your head doesn’t hurt? What about your arms?” I search for bruises on her body.

“Issssh!” Hyuna pinches my left arm. “You’re weird!”

We are sitting side by side. Hyuna looks very angry because of my weirdness while I look happy because I finally find out that I was just waking up from a vivid nightmare. I am smiling like an idiot. I poke her with my elbow lightly.

“Yah, why are you angry?"

“Why are you weird? Are you mental?” Hyuna ask me, still with her sulky expression.

“Yah, do you want to have a mental boyfriend?”

“Issshhh..” Hyuna sighs before she covers me with the blanket. “I’m not talking to you anymore..!!”

“Okay, I’ll go and I won’t talk to you anymore!” I said that to Hyuna.

I stop talking, and try to be quiet. Hyuna pokes my head.

“You don’t want me to ignore you, right?” I .

I love seeing her childish side. I hug her, I can feel she smiles.

“You said you’d kidnap me today, right? To where? Where?” Hyuna asks me.

“I won’t answer it… la la la la~~~” I keep teasing Hyuna.

I hug her tighter, and still keep smiling like a fat kid who just got a cake.

“I love you…” I whisper it in her ear right after I kissed her head.

I get up from the bed and go to the kitchen to cook something for our breakfast. I have an amazing plan in my head. The dream I had was vivid, I will make this day different than the day in my dream. I will call it, “opposite day”. In the dream, Hyuna was the one who cooked fried rice for breakfast. Now, I’m here in the kitchen making pancakes. In the dream, I brought Hyuna to the beach and proposed to her. Today, I will bring her to the place which is far away from home. That is why I called Jaebong hyung to drive us to the airport right at 11 o’clock because our plane leaves at 1.30 in the afternoon. I have not told Hyuna about this yet, I will, after we had breakfast. While making pancakes and humming my favorite song, I can feel that Hyuna hugs me from behind. Apparently she is wearing my shirt from last night. I turn around and hug her. She places her head on my chest.

“Hyuna-yah, can you stop hugging me? My pancake is burnt..” I say that to her with a stiff expression.

Hyuna releases the hug and goes across the table, she eats the pancakes which I already placed on the plate there. I turn off the stove. I sit in front of her, staring at my woman who is wearing my shirt. Something is awesome about that.

“This pancake probably the most expensive pancake I’ve ever eaten…” said Hyuna.

“Why?” I am busily pouring honey on my pancake. “Is it really that delicious?”

“Because the cook is semi-. Hahaha! Girls love men who cook for breakfast..” Hyuna laughs.

“Are you teasing me? Go eat your breakfast! Hurry… I’m not , I’m wearing my boxer! You’re a customer who wears somebody else’s shirt…”

Hyuna stares at me like she wants to kill me.

“Let’s eat these expensive pancakes peacefully, shall we?” I insist her to forget everything.

Hyuna smiles at me before she smiles at the pancakes in front of her. I wonder if she really is willing to go anywhere with me. After breakfast, she decides to take a shower while I am busily doing dishes in the kitchen and cleaning the table. I go check her schedules for the next two weeks. ZE:A and 9MUSES do not have any schedules since we are on hiatus together for the first time since we debuted.

“YES! My plan goes well..” I snap my fingers.

“Yo, boxer man, your hot water is already in the tub! Go take a bath now..” Hyuna yells from across the room.

I come to her, a little bit jumping around. And she looks at me in a weird way again, of course I act weirdly for the “only God knows” how many times today.

“Yah, are you ready to go to a place which is very far from here? With me, the boxer man…” I open my arm wide, hoping that Hyuna will give me a hug.

“Your weirdness just made me think twice for that..” I smile to her then go to the bathroom.

I spent about 15 minutes there. Now I am ready and Hyuna is still drying her hair with her famous pororo hair dryer.

“Go pack your clothes for two weeks. Bring everything you would need..” I order her while packing my own things.

“EH?! Two weeks? Where are we going? Why so long?”

“Just do it, no need to argue or I’ll become a weird man again.. Oh! And call your members, tell them that they don’t need to worry about you and you go with me. Tell them that they don’t need to call you all the time asking this and that, okay?” I smile to her.

“Do you hate my members? You sound like you’re really going to kidnap me!”

“Listen, I don’t hate your members. I just want to spend more time with you only. So now, please just pack your things quickly or we’re going to be late. Jaebong hyung is already on his way to pick us up, Hyuna-yah..”

“Okay, okay..” She hurriedly packs her things and I also help her a bit.

After we finished, we come down and wait for Jaebong hyung in front of Hyuna’s apartment building.

“Kevin!” Somebody calls my name.

It was Jaebong hyung who informed me that he parked the car at the right side of the building. Hyuna and I hurriedly go into the car. We have to go to the airport earlier because of Seoul’s crazy traffic. I put my arm around Hyuna’s shoulders on our way to the airport. She is busily sending texts to her members.