Let's Go to Busan Part 3

Lovely Days With You

“Kevin.. Kevin…” Hyuna said while giggling, trying hard to stop me kissing her neck and shoulder. “You said, we’re going to be late..”

                I look at her in the eyes, then smile like a little kid.

“I just can’t get enough of you..”

“Shut up..” Hyuna slaps my cheeks slowly then gives me a peck.

                We both then go to Yeosu to meet Hyuna’s parents before we go to Busan together. Hyunwoo does not go with us in this vacation, he is busy at his college plus he is living at college dorm now.

“See, he’s coming!” said Hyuna’s grandma while patting my forearm right after we arrive at Hyuna’s parents’ house.

                There’s nothing I can do but smiling. Hyuna looks at me while holding her laugh.

“Have you had breakfast?” Hyuna’s mother asks me.

“Yes, Hyuna and I had breakfast before we came here..”

“You’re taking care of my daughter very well…” Hyuna’s mother pats my back.

                I am smiling like crazy, I bet my face is more red than red right now.

“Let’s go…” Hyuna’s father orders us to get into the car.

                Hyuna’s father is driving with Grandma sitting at the passenger seat, while Mrs. Moon, Hyuna and I are sitting at the backseat. We are going and staying to and at their family’s villa in Busan for three days. Hyuna’s cousins and aunts will visit us at either in our first or second day there.

At the rest area…

                We stop for a while since Hyuna said she wants to go to the toilet. Hyuna’s grandma and parents decide to have breakfast first because they haven’t had one. They sit at the table near the Jjajangmyeon counter. I am standing in line to buy two hotdogs for me and Hyuna when suddenly a girl is giggling and asking me to shake her hand.

“Kevin oppa, right?” she asked.

“Ah.. yes, hello..”

                She screams, makes me confused. I don’t know what to do now. There’s no Jaebong hyung who will drag me along if the situation turns bad. Many people starts to look at me in a weird way, some of them starts to take some pictures of me.

“Are you filming something, oppa? Where are the other members?” she keeps asking.

“I’m going somewhere..”

“Are you coming alone?”

“I want to meet Hyungsik oppa..”

“Is Dongjun oppa coming here with you?”

                The rest of the crowd also throwing me questions. Hyuna suddenly butts in while holding two cups of iced tea.

“Where are the hotdogs?” Hyuna asks me calmly.

“Are you two coming together? Are you guys dating?” a girls asks that.

“We are filming something, the oldest team lost the game before, so we ride here in a different car. The other members are probably arrive at the final mission place..” Hyuna said.

                A girl who I think is a year younger than Dongjun looks at me and Hyuna in an ‘awwww’ way but she doesn’t talk at all. She is just standing and ‘awww’-ing us.

“And also, I needed to go to the toilet.. hahaha” Hyuna added.

“You both look cute together eonnie.. What’s the name of the show??”

“It’s a secret.. If it’s good enough to be aired, then you’ll watch it on tv..”

                Hyuna controls the situation very well. 20 seconds later, it’s my turn to get the hotdogs. Most of girls start to go back to their own seats. The ‘awww’ girl earlier keeps looking at me.

“Hi…” I said.

“Kevin oppa, Hyuna eonnie.. please don’t break up, I love both of you. I’m happy seeing you guys dating like this. I won’t tell anyone, I promise!” she suddenly said.

“Is Kevin your favorite ZE:A member?” Hyuna asks after she gets the hotdogs.

“I love all of them, I love 9Muses too. I love the fact that Kevin oppa is not as awkward as I thought when it comes to approaching a girl. Thank you so much Hyuna eonnie, you make my oppa happy like this..”

                She then leaves us after throwing a heart sigh above her head. I look down, scared that it will be a huge problem to my career, Hyuna’s career and everything will be so ruined…

“Let’s take a seat..” Hyuna orders me.

                We find a table near the hotdog counter, not so far from Hyuna’s parents and grandma. I do not hate being public if I’m dating someone, but the aftereffect of it is the other story. I probably am not as famous as the big celebrities out there, but still.. ZE:A name will be put on the edge.