Crazy Nightmare..

Lovely Days With You

                My body is aching. I cannot move my legs, both of them seem numb, or whatever you call it. My left hand is extremely in pain. I can feel something in my right palm. It is like someone holding my right hand. I try hard to open my eyes, but they are as heavy as a soldier’s bag. When I finally can open my  eyes, my heart beats faster. Up to the point that I feel my head is going to burst. ‘What is this?!’ my head says that while I’m looking at the ceiling. The bright lights hurt my eyes a little. I move my fingers when I suddenly hear Junyoung’s voice. He is calling my name, in a panic way. He looks at me in the eyes and holds my hand tighter. It is too much too handle, my chest hurts so bad. The next thing I know. everything goes black.

“Kevin, wake up…” Hyuna whispers to me.

“Hmmmmm”

“Kevin… are you okay?” Hyuna rocks my body.

                I open my eyes. Panic. Almost as panic as being chased in a dream by a monster when I was a kid. Hyuna looks at me, from her expression I can tell that she is crazy worried.

“Kevin, what’s wrong with you? Are you okay?” Hyuna places her hand on one of my cheeks then she hugs me.

                I nod but am still panting hard. I do not know if it was a nightmare or what. All I know that I saw Junyoung and he looked happy when I open my eyes.

“Nightmares aren’t nice, are they?” Hyuna pulls me away and cups my face.

                I look down then take a deep breath. I do not say anything. I even do not want to talk about it. I grab her hands, rub them then give them a kiss. I am always thankful that she is willing to do anything for me.

“I’ll bring a glass of water, one second..”

                I do not let go of her wrists immediately. I stop her from being away from me. I am not thirsty, I am okay. I just need a little more time to calm myself down.

“No..” I shake my head. “It’s okay, I’m fine..” I fake a smile.

“You don’t seem so.. were you being chased by a monster or something that hides under the bed..?” Hyuna asking me while making those weird expressions.

“What are you talking about?” I chuckle. “I saw Junyoung..”

“And you call that a ‘nightmare’, huh?? You’re so mean. I thought you said you were missing your members so much. Probably one of them heard your, what.. wish and since they have a God like power, so they come and visit you through your dream…” Hyuna is mocking me.

“That’s not funny..”

“I know, I’m sorry..”

“….” I do not say anything, honestly I do not know how to respond.

“Go take a shower, I’ll take you to my secret place…” she gives me a kiss on my forehead.

                I always hate it when she treats me like I am her younger brother or something. But now, that is not the main point of this. I get up then go to the bathroom. I spend about ten minutes to stare at my reflection. Something is very wrong here but I do not know what it is. I come to the conclusion that everything is actually too perfect somehow. I feel like I’m living in my dream right now. Someone knocks on the bathroom door.

“May I come in?” Hyuna pops her head in right after I open the door.

“Yah..” I smirk. “I’m half ..” I put my arm crossed in front of my chest but still letting Hyuna in.

“I’ve seen you , often.. Hahaha!”

                Hyuna comes in and take her toothbrush then begins brushing her teeth. I look at her in a weird way. I am always so happy when she is around but when she is not, I will start thinking deeply about my life. Ha!

“What?” Hyuna looks at me with full of bubbles from the toothpaste.

“You’re…” I shake my head. “That’s the first time I’m seeing you like this..”

                She tilts her head a little, almost like a signal saying ’whatever’ to me. I lean on the sink and watch her carefully. She tries hard to not looking back at me.

“Hyuna-yah… are you real?”

                She gets taken aback by my question. She stops her action for a while then turns her head to facing me. I swallow my saliva, not ready to hear her answer.

“No..” Hyuna then continues brushing her teeth.

“I’m serious…”

“Hi, serious I’m Hyuna..” she answer then gurgles.

“Hyuna-yah…”

“Go take a shower, what are you doing standing here like a freak..?”

                Hyuna slaps my forearm then goes outside the bathroom. I then go take a peaceful shower even though I am still questioning and curious about the situation in here.