Hyungsik' Curiousity

Lovely Days With You

                I’m sitting at the recording studio in our company, alone. We are going to record a new song but since everyone has their own schedules, we come separately. Today, I was the first one who came since I don’t have any individual schedule. Sad, truth.

                I’m busily correcting the lyrics of the new song we’ll going to record today. I kinda forgot the melody, but that’s okay. Somebody opens the door, I keep focusing on the paper in front of me.

“Annyeong..!”

                I turn around, it’s Hyuna! My girlfriend!! Because of ZE:A and 9Muses’ group schedule, we haven’t seen each other for more than two weeks. I’m happy! I’ve missed her.

“Huh… it’s been a while.. Oh! I cannot believe I said ‘it’s been a while’ to my own girlfriend.. ”

Usually, when people said ‘it’s been a while’, they’ll hug each other or something, but I can’t. Even to my own girlfriend. First, because our relationship is still a secret for everyone. Second, we are in the recording studio at our office which means CCTVs are everywhere. Junyoung is the one who gave me those two points.

“I bring a box of fruits. You want some?” Hyuna suddenly asked.

“Why is this so awkward? Hahaha..” I laugh, to cover up the awkwardness between us.

                Five minutes later, the members are finally here. This song actually is for ZEA-J which consists of Me, Taeheon, Heecheol, Minwoo and Dongjun, so I have no idea why Hyungsik is here as well.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked Hyungsik who wears a blue sweater today.

“I want to see you guys..” Hyungsik smiles, like a kid. “Noona is here to see hyungdeul too?”

“Yah! Noona is our background vocal for this song! It’ll be awesome..” Dongjun answers the question instead.

“Ahhh.. really? That’s cool! I didn’t know that. Kevin hyung is the one who composed this song, right? Hyuna noona always be anywhere Kevin hyung is.. that’s odd!” Hyungsik said while scratching his head.

                All the members are looking at me in a weird way, like saying “Hyungsik is right! Now explain..” to me.

“Why? You guys are the ones who should be thankful because Hyuna…” I stop for a while, realizing that this is seriously awkward.. “…Noona is willingly helping me all the time despite her busy schedules..” I try hard to settle the situation.

“Ah! Right, thank you so much noona…“ Heecheol said, then takes a quick glance at me.

                Seems like Heecheol knows there’s something between me and Hyuna because today he keeps pushing me to sit beside Hyuna. He’ll be like, what..pretending wants to sit at the corner (??). While waiting for my voice to be recorded, I memorize all the words and also try to do some stretching, vocally of course. Hyuna sits on my left. She is eating the fruit she brought from her house. Hyungsik is on her left, he is mesmerized by Taeheon’s rap which is being recorded right now.

“This hyung is very good at rapping..” Hyungsik said with an ‘awww’ expression.

“OF COURSE! He’s a rapper!” Heecheol, being grumpy.

“What’s wrong? Are you jealous hyung? Hyung is also good at rapping…” Hyungsik does weird movements like he was a puppy. “Oh! FRUITS! Noona..AAAAAAANG!” Hyungsik opens his mouth, hoping Hyuna will feed him some slice of mango she’s holding with her Pororo fork.

                I look at him. Hyuna really feeds that kid! What is this?!!

“Yah… why are you doing that? Noona is eating..” Heecheol frowns at Hyungsik.

“Why? It’s okay..” Hyuna said while chewing her mango.

                I drink the cola in front of me, trying to calm myself down. Taeheon is just finished recording his rap parts, now is Heecheol’s turn.

“This hyung is really annoying.. go away!” Hyungsik points out at Heecheol.

                Heecheol throws Hyungsik bunch of crumble papers to Hyungsik. Both of those kids are always bickering about random things, Taeheon will be the one who calms Hyungsik down. Just like, now.

“Noona, how about dating one of ZE:A members?” Hyungsik suddenly asked that.

                I choke on my cola. What kind of question was that?! I ask myself.

“With me…” Hyungsik smiles wide.

“Oh?!” Hyuna flustered by that question. “I already have a boyfriend, Hyungsik-ah…” Hyuna added.

“JINJJA???!!!! WHO IS HE?! I’ll just love you as a fan then…” Hyungsik pout.

“Do you want to know?” Hyuna comes closer. “Are you really curious?”

“YES!” Hyungsik opens his eyes wide. “Tell me, Noona!!”

                Hyuna smiles before she tells Hyungsik the answer. I look at both of them. Will she really tell that to Hyungsik?! I ask myself.