"I Miss My Members..."

Lovely Days With You

In the evening…

                We all have a party in the backyard. I’m busy slicing the sausage and Hyuna is mixing the sauce. Mr. Moon is grilling the meat and the kids are waiting for the meat to get cooked whilst playing cards. On that note, we all gathering around and spending our time like a real family. I really love this kind of atmosphere. I suddenly miss my members. I promise I’ll make this kind of party once I get back to the dorm.

“Kevin oppa, here…” Minhee gives me a glass of grape juice.

“Ah, thank you..” I smile at her then take a sip of it. “Waaaaaaw..”

                Minhee then goes to Hyuna and does the same thing. I continue slicing the meat and sausages. Hyuna comes closer and whispers,

“Minhee actually likes you..Hahahaha!”

“What? Of course she likes me, I’m the man of every girl’s dream..” I chuckle.

                Hyuna looks at me like there is something weird on my face. I look at her twice and smile, she shows me a sour expression.

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“I’m giving you an information, just want you to know. She’s going to hit on you once I’m not around. You have to know whose picture she uses as her phone wallpaper…”

“Kim. Ke. Vin..” I say as pouring the soy sauce to the meat.

“You think you’re funny?”

“Nope..” I put my face closer to hers. “I think I’m adorable..” I whisper.

                Hyuna steps on my foot, makes me scream a little. She smirks like a kid who just won a game and continues mixing the sauce.

“What are you two doing? It’s not the time to play around..” Mr. Moon suddenly tells me that.

“I’m sorry..” I give him a box of marinated meat.

                Mr. Moon takes that box from my hand then goes to the grilling area. I give Hyuna a glare then she suddenly makes faces to mock me. Not long after that, we start to have our meals. We share some jokes, play games and also tell ghost stories while eating the food. Hyuna sits beside me and feeds me once in a while, I do the same.

                At eleven thirty, we all finish our meals. Hyuna comes to the room I am in to use the bathroom. I turn the tv on and getting ready to go to bed. I am not that sleepy actually, just a little bit aching here and there, probably because I keep moving around today. I am aging.

 “You’re going to sleep here?” I ask, scratching my head, trying to hide my confusion.

“Eung… why?”

“Nothing..” I blink twice.

                Hyuna then sits next to me, I lie down and massage her waist from behind. It is not a proper massage though, I’m just touching her in my own way (??)

“What’s gotten into you, today?” I ask.

“What?” she applies body lotion on her legs.

“You were, what..touching me and stuff..” I smile. “That’s awesome, you know? I like it…” I said, still smiling .

 “Give me your hand…” Hyuna says, all of sudden.

“What?” I sit, then receive what Hyuna gives me.

“I poured it too much, go apply it on your arms..”

                I do what she orders, she also helps me to apply it on my feet as well. I look at her beautiful hair which falling down from her shoulders on to my shins.

“What?”

“Nothing..” I lied.

                I lie down again and take a look at my phone. How come there is no call or message from my members. I feel left out. I type Dongjun’s name on the screen, I’m calling him. No answer. I try to call Minwoo seconds later, same. No answer.

“What are you doing?” Hyuna lies beside me and rest her head on my chest.

“I want to talk to my members. I miss them..” I put my left arm around her shoulder. “I try to call them many times, but no answer..” I sigh.

“Do they know you’re with me? Maybe they don’t want to disturb you..” Hyuna hugs me tighter.

“Maybe..” I put my phone under my pillow. “Hyuna-yah.. do you mind to give me a massage? My back hurts..”

“You’re truly aging.. ahhhh!”

                I move my body around and Hyuna starts to massage my back while grumbling about my weirdness. I am really tired, so in the next minute, I go to my dreamland.