Sydney (??)

Lovely Days With You

                After thirteen hours of flights, we finally arrive in Sydney. The first thing is do is finding a good hotel to stay in since we’re going to spend a week for vacation and another week to stay with my family.

“Is this your first time in Australia?” I asked.

Hyuna nods. “It’s so sunny here..!” She added while wearing her sunglasses.

“You like being in here? It’s a nice city, eh?”

                 Hyuna smiles then drags me along. She wants to take a picture of both of us together. After we find a good hotel, we immediately choose the room which facing the harbor. Hyuna loves that view. We rest for some hours before we go sightseeing in the evening.

                 We spend the first day in Sydney by coming to a nice outdoor restaurant near the hotel. The next thing I know that we both hit the bed since we are too tired because of the long flight from Seoul.

In the morning, at about 8.45 a.m..

                 We have brunch at the hotel’s restaurant. We plan to go to walking around the Opera House and Darling Harbor today. I rent a car so we can freely going anywhere without any worries. As usual, I’m holding Hyuna’s hand while driving. She gives me smiles once in a while.

“Stop smiling, you, kid!” Hyuna said to me.

“KID?! What even..” I smirked. “Okay, Moonjumma.. I understand. Hahaha!”

                 Hyuna looks at me in the weird way, like she wants to kill me or something. I put her fingers between mine and kiss the back of her right hand then hold it tighter.

“Where are we going?” Hyuna asked.

“Darling Harbor, you’ll like that place. It’s very beautiful..” I said.

“Really? Will I meet some handsome Aussie boys there?”

“You already met one here..” I said, half laughing.

“Eyyyyyy…” Hyuna smirked. “Ah, Kevin! I want to meet your sister! Michelle, right?”

“Next week. We’ll stay in my house next week..”

“Why next week?” Hyuna frowns.

“Because I want to spend a week with you only. Next week we’ll visit my family. My cousin is getting married next Tuesday. Okay?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Now, you call me ‘Sir’? That’s y..hahahah!” I said, teasing Hyuna.

“Isssshhh!” Hyuna pouts.

                We spend our second day in Sydney by looking around at Darling Harbor and also visiting Sydney Zoo then play bowling. I lost the game so I have to buy her an ice cream. About 7.30 p.m, we are standing side by side on the bridge. The night view of this city is very beautiful, reminds me of my childhood days.

“Whoaaaaa…. It’s so beautiful!” Hyuna exclaims.

                I only can look at her beautiful face which makes many weird but pretty expressions. There’s a nice feeling that I feel at the bottom of my heart. Almost like saying, “This girl is mine!”. Making me smile to myself when I think about that.

“Two years from now, I’ll come back here, standing at this point, proposing to my future wife..” I said. “So, please keep staying by my side and make sure that you’re the one who will be standing next to me on that day..”

                Hyuna looks at me, then smiles. She then looks at the sky and sighs.

“Why do you need two years to do that?” Hyuna asked without even looking at me.

“I want to know what can I do for that girl until that day comes. Will I make her happy or will I only leave her scars? I love that girl too much, up to the point where I will let her go if she really wants to leave me..” I turn my back, facing the crowd.

                Hyuna leans her head on my left shoulder, and then she chains our arms. She pats my back.

“I won’t go anywhere, even if you ask me to go…”

                Our romantic moment ends when someone calls Hyuna out of nowhere. I take a look at her phone screen. It’s Minha! Why this kid have to call her when I’m having such a beautiful moment with Hyuna??!! Ughhh..

                Hyuna picks up the phone and starts her conversation with Minha. She excuses herself to go somewhere quieter because she cannot hear what Minha is saying on the phone.

“Don’t go too far! I’ll be right here..” I said to Hyuna.

                Not long after that, I see a familiar face from a far. Somebody whose name I still clearly remember. She’s definitely staring at me with half surprise look. She comes closer after waving at me cheerfully. I greet her with a smile.

“Hi, Sunhee-ya!” I said.