Baby, I'm A Slave For You

All You Had To Was Stay [HLLOEL Book 2]

Chapter 8: Baby, I’m A Slave For You

Sooyoung kept talking about the times that we spent together. Not in the context everyone is thinking. We just spent time in the office and with some team building activities.

I couldn’t even look at Ashin when Sooyoung was busy babbling about those times. She doesn’t stop talking. Ashin doesn’t stop being quiet. And I don’t know what to do to control the situation.

When Sooyoung’s food was served, Ashin stood up.

“I’m going to the powder room.” Her voice was firm and she didn’t even look at me before leaving the table.

Sooyoung blinked at her. “What’s her problem?” She asked me innocently.

I wanted to tell her that it’s because she couldn’t shut up but I won’t because that would hurt her. As much as possible, I don’t want to hurt anyone. I can solve this without hurting anyone.

“She just really needs to go to the rest room.” I replied and she shrugged.

What’s happening to Sooyoung? She was just too sweet in high school. She was an introvert. Since when did she learn to be this talkative?

I picked on my food and listened to her continuing babbles. I want to make her stop. But how do I do that without offending her?

It’s been minutes that she’s talking nonstop and Ashin hasn’t come back yet. What took her so long?

I looked around the restaurant but she wasn’t there. She wasn’t anywhere. I’m scared. What if I lose her this time because of Sooyoung? Why must it always be because of Sooyoung?

“Excuse me.” I stood up. “I need to look for Ashin.” I told her. I don’t want to lie. I want to look for Ashin and ask her if she’s okay. Or not. I want to look for Ashin and tell her that we’re going. If she doesn’t want to be with Sooyoung, then we’ll just go. I’ll just drive her home.

I don’t want to see her upset.

I’ve sacrificed more than a lot to make her smile and I am willing to sacrifice more. I don’t want to make her upset about anything that involves me and other girls. There’s no other girl. I’ve proven that for too long.

I walked straight to where the rest room for girls is. I didn’t even think of what the girls would think of me.

Apparently, Ashin was the only person in the rest room. She’s busy and she’s taking her very time to put on powder on her face.

She doesn’t need those stuffs. She’s beautiful with bare face. I bet her morning face would be alluring, too. I would die to see her face early in the morning.

I need to see her in the morning. Just woken up. In my arms.

That’s my only dream.

“Ashin,” I called her and she looked at me.

She smiled weakly. “Kris,” she called back. “What are you doing here? What happened to Sooyoung there?” She asked like it’s nothing.

She’s trying to hold back. She’s trying to control herself. I hate it that she does that but I can’t tell her not to. She’s still moving on. I needed to respect her time. Besides, I can wait forever. I can wait forever if it means I would have her.

I blinked at her and crossed my arms across my chest as I leaned by the door. “Do you want to go home?” I asked her. I can’t stomach the fact that she’s not enjoying with me. We’d rather go home than eat here if she’s not happy.

Her eyes widened. She must have figured out that she was acting badly in front of Sooyoung. I don’t want to see her like that. I don’t want her to act badly because of someone else.

Eventually, she smiled. But even though, I can still see that she’s not happy. She told me she doesn’t like Sooyoung. And I’m afraid that she’s really upset now.

I am upset, too.

“Let’s finish the lunch well, Kris. I can handle her. I know that she doesn’t like me ever since.” She told me.

I couldn’t respond. I wanted to take her out of this place but she’s enduring. If she can endure, I needed too, right?

She placed the compact powder inside her bag and walked towards me. Don’t smile at me, Ashin. Please don’t smile at me right here.

She did and I had to hold my breath. Calm the ing nerves down, Kris Wu. You can’t freak her out right now.

“Let’s just go back. I can keep up with her.” She told me. “I’ve kept up with the hardest times of life, this is just a piece of cake.”

I looked at her and sighed. “I’m sorry.” I spoke. “I shouldn’t have—”

She shook her head. “I’m good. You can’t stop her from coming anyway. She likes you since high school.” She shrugged. “I even slapped her because she told me that we can’t be together.”

My eyes widened when I heard her last statement. “What?!” I couldn’t believe what she just said. So, that was what the slap was all about? I thought she was just—

“Don’t think about it, Kris. It’s in the past. I’ve forgotten and forgiven her about that.” She assured me and smiled. “I realized that maybe she really needed your attention that time. You’re her only friend.”

But that didn’t make me feel better. That was the start of the downfall of our relationship. If I had known about it before, then, we could’ve had happier times together.

Damn all those times. Damn. ing damn .

“Let’s go.” She held my arm and I felt goosebumps all over my body. How can I stop myself from reacting like this? It is not the first time that she’s ever touched me but why do I feel like everything is the first?

I’m so done. I’m so done with controlling my feelings. I’m almost full. I’m so close to kissing her right now. I’m so damn close.

I endured the walk back to our table and just gotten the normal breathing pattern when the contact was lost. There’s no way I am going to feel this way whenever she touches me. I should be giving her this feeling – this feeling of butterflies and unicorns, not the other way around. But she’s making it really hard.

This is not playing fair, Ashin. So damn unfair.

Sooyoung raised her brow at Ashin. Now that I’ve known what she did before, I can’t help but get mad at her. She wasn’t the girl I thought she was. She was too sweet but behind that mask was a terrible person. I hate it because I can’t help but see her differently now.

She looked at me, questioning. But, what the hell? How can I look at her feeling all fine when I just knew what she did before?

this .

“Are you alright, Kris?” She asked me.

I nodded and I looked at Ashin who’s looking at me. “I’m good.” Damn. Everything for Ashin. I’m willing to do everything for Ashin and I’m so sick. Damn it!

Sooyoung looked at me. I know that she doesn’t believe me. But I’m glad that she didn’t ask for more. I wouldn’t know how to deal with her with another question.

“Ashin, eat more.” I told her as I placed pizza on her plate. I need to focus on her more. I shouldn’t be dealing with the anger I am feeling for Sooyoung. I should be taking care of my girl.

Ashin looked at me and nodded. “I’ve eaten enough, Kris. You eat the rest.” She laughed then glanced at Sooyoung who’s looking lost on the side.

Damn. I don’t ing care. I’m mad.

“Maybe, you should give some to Sooyoung?” Ashin suggested. I can feel the change in the way she looks at her. She has suppressed her anger. Going to the rest room made her do it. I cannot. Even if I go to Mars, the anger will still be there.

“Get one.” I told Sooyoung without looking at her.

Ashin looked at me with questioning eyes. I know that she noticed how my treatment to Sooyoung has changed when I knew what she did to her. She shook her head at me.

Damn, Baby. How can you be so pure? How can you forgive someone who told you that we’re not meant to be? Damn. I’d kill her if only it wasn’t illegal. Too much for not wanting to hurt anyone.

“Here.” I spoke as I gave Sooyoung a piece of pizza.

I heard her chuckle and thank me. I smiled weakly.

. I am really a slave for Ashin. I’d do whatever she tells me to. I’d ing do everything she tells me to do. Suddenly, I want this lunch to be over.

Sooyoung’s phone rang and she went rushing to the rest room. I sighed in relief.

Ashin looked at me and glared. “You shouldn’t treat a girl coldly.” She pouted. “Girls, no matter how evil they are, needed to be treated well.”

I sighed and fought the urge to roll my eyes at her. She doesn’t understand. She couldn’t understand what I am feeling. I feel so betrayed.

“I don’t like her but she’s a lady, too.” She told me. “Please, Kris?”

Damn. Her voice is the soundtrack of my life. How can I even say no? How can I even say no to her when I’ve been waiting all my life for her to give me a chance to do something for her?

Now she’s asking something for me. I should do it.

“Fine.” I sighed in defeat and she smiled. I’d always ing lose if I’d get to see her smile like this every day. I’d lose to her every single damn day just to see her smiling face.

I breathed deeply and she chuckled. Oh damn it, Ashin. Stop making me fall harder. I’ve always thought I’ve reached the deepest pit of all falls but what the hell is this? How can she be capable of making me fall even deeper?

My love for her is a ing bottomless pit. I’d fall and never get back up but it’s just the way I want it to be. It’s just how it should be.

I can be everything you want me to be. Baby, I’m a slave for you.

 

 

---

Sorry for not updating! I'm busy with my project. -___-

You can check it out if you want. :)

What He Feels (Wattpad in Tagalog)

 

Thank you so much for patiently waiting. Love you all! :)