My Girl

All You Had To Was Stay [HLLOEL Book 2]

 replied and I heard Ashin laughing beside me. Damn!

Chapter 13: My Girl

“Does she like these stuffs?” Ashin asked me as we were inside the school supplies section of the department store near the office to buy for Sooyoung’s crayons.

Ashin’s holding a pink stationary with Barbie’s face.

I smiled and nodded. “Yes. She loves Barbie even if she doesn’t admit.” I chuckled.

Ashin smiled. “Oh! That’s good! Then let me buy this for her.” She volunteered.

I looked at her with narrowed eyes. I know that it’s hard for her to accept Sooyoung before, that’s why it’s really weird for her to volunteer to buy something for my daughter. Although, she had moved on. Sooyoung was one issue before. She’s not an issue now anymore.

She looked back at me. “What?” She asked, stifling a laugh.

I smiled and shook my head. “I’m just really fascinated by your thoughts.” I told her. “What’s going on in your strong mind, Ashin?” I asked her.

She chuckled and shook her head on me. “You’re kidding me.” She spoke. “I just want to buy something for Sooyoung.” She told me then she took the crayons in my hand. “I’m paying for this, too.” She beamed as she excitedly walked to the cashier.

She was talking about how she’s happy about me and Sooyoung when we were in line to pay for these goods. “She’s so lucky to have you.” She keeps telling me this. It’s not that I’m getting enough of it, it’s just that she always thinks of others before herself.

“I’m lucky to have you, too.” I told her as I planted a kiss on the side of her head.

She froze and looked around. I find her so cute. She doesn’t approve PDAs. Well, sorry, Baby. I love to mark you everywhere we go.

I chuckled and held her waist. “Are you hungry?” I asked her sweetly.

She looked at me and nodded. “But I have to eat at home. Kikwang’s coming and Ahyeon’s preparing a special dinner.” She grinned.

I nodded. “Such a pity, I can’t eat with you, Baby.” I told her, pouting.

She laughed. “You can come over and eat if you want to.” She told me. “I believe Kikwang’s going to ask for Ahyeon’s hand tonight.” She shrugged.

“He’s proposing?” I asked.

She shrugged. “I don’t know. I mean, they’ve been together for a very, very long time. They needed to be married before Ahyeon reaches thirty!” She laughed.

I smiled. “I don’t want you to reach thirty before we get married.” I told her.

She narrowed her eyes on me. “No need to rush, Wu Yifan.” She replied.

I smiled and nodded. “Of course. We’ll do it your pace. We’ll have it your way, Baby.” I told her. She needs time and I want to respect it. Sure, she’s very open to being with me again, but I know that there’s still a part of her that couldn’t let go. There’s still a part of her that loves Mark.

And I don’t want to compete with that. I don’t want to compete with the dead. I just have to continue what Mark’s been doing. I just needed to take care of her really well.

She smiled at me and didn’t speak afterwards. I know that she can see how bad I have been trying to stop myself. I know that she knows that if we go my way, I’ll be marrying her straight right now. I don’t need to think. I only want her. I only want to be with her.

She paid for the crayons and the stationary before we walked hand in hand towards the parking lot. This feeling of my fingers laced with hers is the best bliss in my whole lifetime. There’s nothing more perfect that filling in the gaps between your love’s fingers. Butterflies and all these flying creatures inside me know war and right now, they are at it. I have to get used to this feeling. I have to get used to being uncomfortably good whenever I’m with her. I’m not normal but that’s because I’m with the most extraordinary girl in the whole world.

“Next time, let’s have dinner.” Ashin was looking at me as we entered the elevator.

I stared back at her and nodded. “Sure. Tomorrow?” I asked, couldn’t help but smile at her beauty. Hers will always be the only face I won’t ever get tired of looking at.

“You should bring Sooyoung, too.” She suggested.

My grip on her hand tightened. “Ashin, you don’t need to do this yet. We’ll do it slowly, right?” I told her, assuring her that there’s no pressure between us. I understand if she doesn’t want to see Sooyoung yet. I’m perfectly fine with that.

She smiled and shook her head. “I want to meet her. I haven’t seen her in a while.” She told me.

I stared at her. “You’re not sure about this—”

“I am sure of this.” She assured me with a smile on her face. Damn. My heart is falling down because of that perfect smile, Baby. Drop it.

I took a very deep breath. “Ashin, it’s alright. I want us to end up together. I want us—”

“I want to be your girl, Kris. I have not imagined myself to be someone else’s. And I figured out that if I wanted to be yours, I need to know the people in your world.” She told me as she smiled.

I stared at her for some moments before nodding. “God, I love you more and more.” Those were the only words I could tell her because it explains everything that I feel for her.

She smiled at me. I’m not expecting for an answer but her words, when she said she wanted to be my girl, sealed the deal for me. She wants to be with me and she couldn’t imagine being someone else’s.

“So? Let her come tomorrow?” She asked excitedly.

I smiled and nodded. “Sure. I’ll bring her for dinner.” I replied and I can feel a big thorn getting extracted out of my chest. The two most precious women in my life will finally meet. What did I do to deserve this luck? Or was my suffering finally paid off?

I dropped Ashin in their house. I declined the dinner with Ahyeon and Kikwang because I thought it should be a close family affair. If Kikwang’s proposing, then I better not be there. Or I couldn’t help myself but propose to Ashin, too.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, then.” Ashin told me as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

I watched her and nodded. “Yes. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I replied.

She looked at me and smiled. “Have a good night, Baby.” She beamed then planted a kiss on my cheek. I was frozen to my spot. Damn it, Kim Ashin! Your sudden actions and gestures like this make me want to marry you, right here, right now. I’m going insane but what the hell? For her, I would even go to hell.

She was about to open the door when I pulled her in and crashed my lips on hers. Damn. I couldn’t help myself. Not when I am this vulnerable in front of her.

She was shocked at what I did to her but after a few moments, she started responding to my kisses. She even managed to place her arm around my neck and deepened the kiss. God, forgive me for wanting more. I want more.

She giggled when we broke off from the kiss. “What’s so funny, Baby?” I asked as I tugged the loose strand of her hair behind her ear and stared at her face.

She shook her head. “I’m just happy because I want this to work. I want us to work out, Kris. I don’t know where I’d be if it isn’t you and me in the end.” She told me. “You’re my last, Baby. You’re going to be the last man I will ever want to be with,” she leaned in and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

I smiled and nodded. “The last, Baby. We’re going to be each other’s last.” I assured her as I caressed her cheeks. “I love you so much and I will do everything to make this work. I’ve waited too long for you, I’m not going to back out now.” I spoke.

She nodded and smiled back. “I’ll do whatever it takes for you and me.” Music to my ears. I love hearing badly she wants us as much as I do.

I shook my head. “Baby, all you have to do is stay with me.” I planted a kiss on her forehead. “Just stay. The rest is on me.”

I was taken aback when she hugged me so tight. “What would I do when you’re not around, Kris? I’d probably be one of those women in the mental hospital by now.” She managed to laugh.

I creased my brow at what she said. “Don’t you ever think that way, Kim Ashin.” My voice was firm and authoritative. “I don’t like you thinking that way, alright? I don’t want you thinking that I am not in your life. I would die before it happens.”

I felt her hug around me tighten. I hugged her back. “I love you and I’d tell you that until your ears fall off.” I chuckled.

She lifted her head up to look at me. “There are no other words that could express how much I am grateful to have you. You’re the only one who could save me. I’m glad you saved me.” She told me.

I kissed the tip of her nose and she shut her eyes, smiling. “You better go before I decide to bring you home.” I told her as I let her go.

She chuckled and nodded. “See you tomorrow.” She told me for the last time before hopping out of my car. She looked at me and waved. “Good night, Kris!” She beamed, waving.

I waved back. “Good night, Baby.” I replied and watched her get inside their gate. I don’t want her to see me leaving. I can handle watching her leave but I can’t let her watch me leave. I don’t want her to feel the same way I’m feeling.

I drove to our house and took the things that Ashin bought for Sooyoung.

“Dad!” I haven’t even opened the door and I can already hear Sooyoung’s voice echoing from the inside. How can she be this loud, though?

I opened the door and saw her running to me like a three-year old. She always tells me that she’s a big girl now and she’s going to marry soon but she still acts like a toddler.

I smiled and hugged her tight, carrying her in my arms.

“You bought my crayons?” She asked me.

I nodded. “My girlfriend bought you this, Sooyoung.” I told her as I handed her the things Ashin bought for her.

Sooyoung’s eyes widened when she heard what I just said. “You girlfriend?” She asked in disbelief as she opened the pack. “Stationary! Yay!” She went down and adored the Barbie stationary. “Your girlfriend knows a lot of stuffs, Daddy! I like her already.”

I smiled and patted her head. “Do you want to meet her?” I asked her.

She nodded enthusiastically. “Please, daddy? Please, let me meet your girl?” She said as she showed her puppy eyes.

I chuckled and nodded. “Fine. You’ll meet my girl at dinner tomorrow.” I told her and she was jumping like she won the lottery. Nope. I won the jackpot.

 

 

---

NEW STORIES!!!

Who To Love [Kris Wu and OC (KRISHIN)]

The Hardships Of Being A Mistress [BTS Jungkook and OC]

 

Thank you! Leave some comments! :)