Practice

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9 : Practice 

Soo-Hyun's POV

Dream~

I was eating chocolate ice-cream while lying on a soft bed. The bed was warm, and I just finished the ice cream, smiling in satisfaction at its sweet taste.. But then the bed I was sleeping on suddenly started moving. "Earthquake! No, ice-cream!" I scream. ALL THE ICECREAM OF KOREA WOULD BE DESTROYED!!! 

Dream end~

"Um..should we wake them up?" I heard a voice whisper. 

"The three of them look so peaceful though.." Another voice said. 

"Yup, look, Luhan and Soo-Hyun are hugging, and Sehun is hugging Soo-Hyun's waist..maybe we shouldn't disturb them.." I heard another voice chuckle. I recognized that voice as Chen's voice, because by the time he was speaking, I was fully awake. Wait a second.. 

Luhan and me..are what?! 

My eyes immediately snapped open, and the Chanyeol-Baekhyun duo + Chen (The three black sheeps) say,"Oh!" In surprise. I look at my arms, and they were wrapped around Luhan, and what's more weird, he had his arms wrapped around my waist.(Thank god not my back..) 

"What's all this noise..?" Luhan stirs awake. He then sees my face on his chest, and screeches. "YAH! YOU DROOLED! GET LOST!!" Luhan pushes me away in disgust. This results in my body going backwards, my elbow hitting Sehun's forehead, and the guy wakes up, clutching his forehead in pain. "AAAHH!" He yells, and wriths around on the couch, resulting in him falling down with a loud 'thud'. Ouch. 

I touch my mouth, and indeed, there was drool around my mouth. I immediately wipe it away on my shirt, THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME I DREAM OF ICE CREAM, and look at Luhan, who was making a disgusted expression while looking at his shirt. I gulp and see drool on his shirt. Ew.. and it's mine.. 

"Sorry!" I apologize to both Sehun and Luhan. Sehun just nods in response and walks away to the room, still clutching his forehead. I KNOW how much it hurts when an elbow hits you. 

Luhan scowls at me, and heads to his room, probably to take a shower. I sigh, stressed out. Standing up as well, I wave at the three black sheeps,and head to my room to take a shower. I spotted everyone awake, and saw that it was 7 in the morning. Ah,that's right. I remembered. Today we would learn the routine for 'Growl'. So many routines...

My ribs are still broken, but the least I could do is learn the dance. 

I head into my room, and spot Kai typing something on his phone, but Sehun was nowhere to be found. I go to my closet and pick out my clothes for practice, but when I was about to head into the bathroom, I saw a figure run inside before me. I blinked in surprise. I saw Sehun about to close the door, and run fast, stopping him before he just closed the door. 

I push the door with all my strength, and Sehun's head pops out. "What?" He snaps. 

"I was gonna go! You saw me heading,didn't you?! You sly-" I start ranting, but he suddenly moves his face close to mine, and I stop breathing,"Wanna shower together?" He asks, his eyes twinkling mischievously. 

"Wanna shower together?"

"Wanna shower together?" 

"Wanna shower together?" Echoed in my head.

"B-Bwo?" I stammer out. He grins and shuts the door in my face. Wow. I was scared for a moment there... I then suddenly realized what he did. "Sehun!" I scream and bang the door. "Soo-Hyun!" He mimicks and I hear the shower turn on. 

I give up, muttering,"Aish.." and sit on my bed, scrolling through my SNS. 

"You sure you can learn the 'growl' routine?" Kai asks me, and I look up, surprised at his concerned look."Of course! I'm fine enough to learn it, Kai-hyung. Don't worry." I reassured, smiling. He stands up to leave the room, but he thought against it, and came back to me. He ruffled my hair,"Take care, okay?" He pats my cheek and then leaves the room. 

I touch my cheek,his hand was so warm..

Sehun comes out of the shower (at last),and I go in to do my work. 

~~~~~~~

We finish eating and head to the SM Town building, and as soon as we reach there, we go to a practice room and start learning the routine. I didn't get some steps immediately, but I did a pretty good job for the first routine with everyone. 

"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae."

We danced this part, and this was the easiest part. Kai and Lay were looking like angels while dancing, but Sehun wasn't that behind either. I realized that I needed a lot of practice to reach the rest's level, but I was 'good for a beginner', according to Kai. 

We finished learning the whole dance by lunch, but there were some black holes. For example, Sehun kept forgetting parts of the dance, and I was getting confused whether to swing up or down during 'eureureong eureureong' part. Thankfully, Baekhyun, who was next to me, cleared the doubt. I was with the first six (we were doing it in halves, so one side had seven, and one had six), and the other side was six. 

The choreographer was super strict, and everytime someone made a mistake, we would do it all over again. Yup, the whole song AGAIN, even when we were at the utmost last part. He had promised to give us a break as soon as we finished..*sigh*. 

I had only one line in 'Growl', but I honestly didn't mind;I sing like more than quarter of the song in the Japanese version. 

Suddenly, the choreographer's phone rung, and he looked at it, paling considerably,"Yeobo.." He muttered in horror, and quickly gave us a break as he headed out to speak to his 'yeobo'. 

"Ah! I'm sooo tired!" Tao groaned, collapsing to the ground. He was sweating a lot. 

"We all are,Tao." Kris rolls his eyes. 

"We have our comeback in one and a half week. We have to practice more then." Baekhyun noted. Great. I sit down next to my bottle on the ground, and wipe myself with the towel. I was sweating buckets. 

Please log in to read the full chapter