Photoshoot..

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8 : Photoshoot..

Soo-Hyun's POV

We headed to the studio, with Sehun, Tao and me looking out the window, not uttering a word while Baekhyun and Suho were talking about something. Lay was listening to music.

"Soo-Hee, will you teach me Japanese?" Tao asks me, whispering it in my ear, but Sehun heard it. 

"Tao-hyung, first of all, don't call me Soo-hee!" I hiss at him, and he grins. "Second of all, I will obviously teach you Japanese!" I sigh at him. "Japanese is definitely easier than Chinese/Mandarin." I nod my head, thinking. 

"I tried learning some japanese yesterday!" Baekhyun enthusiastically interrupts. I look at him curiously. "What did you learn?" 

"Boku wa Baekhyun-desu." He introduced himself. I nodded, impressed. "Cool." He grins at me, then resumes his talking to Suho. 

"Bok- what?!" Tao whispers, and I could practucally see '?' floating on his head. 

"Boku wa Sehun-desu, hyung." Sehun explains. "Not 'hyung'..if you take the literal meaning, it should be 'Aniki,' but since you shouldn't use it like that in Japanese, you can just call him Tao-san." I inform Sehun. Sehun makes an 'o' with his mouth and asks me more questions. 

Tao looked totally clueless. As soon as we go back to the dorm, I'm definitely making him sit for more than an hour to teach him Japanese.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lay removes his headphones from his ear as he looks at the three of us. 

"I'm teaching them," I gesture to the both of them (Sehun and Tao), "Japanese." 

"Oh." Lay replies and puts his headphones back on. But strangely, I didn't hear any music coming from it. 

.... Whatever. 

~~~~~~~

We reach the studio after 30 minutes. Baekhyun, Suho and Lay got off,  Sehun and Tao following them, but since the both of them were trying to get off the van together, they got stuck in the door of the van. 

"Ah, move it, Sehun!" 

"Hyung, I came first!" 

I was still inside the van, plus their butts were in my face. I bite my lip in anger, and push Sehun and Tao's butts together, making them jump out, and look at me with wide eyes once I climbed out and shut the door. 

"How..could you..?" Tao mutters. His face turned red in embarrassment. 

"What? I've seen Chanyeol push you guys like that many times!" I protest. 

"B-But...you're a g-girl.." I heard Sehun mutter. I scowl at them,"Don't treat me different from the others just because I'm one." I whisper to the both of them and start walking to Lay, Baekhyun and Suho, who were waiting for us near the entrance of the studio. 

Oh, so you really want us to be that way? Sehun and Tao thought. I didn't know what they thought, of course. I heard them follow me. 

~~~~~~

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo! Welcome!" The main photographer greeted the six of us and the EXO-J manager. We smiled at him in greeting, bowing formally. 

"Why don't you stars go and change quickly, while we give the finishing touches to the set?" The photographer informed and we all nodded, going to the changing room. The stylists there greet us, and they hand us our clothes. 

I was wondering where to change, since I obviously can't change with the boys.. 

"Um..where is the washroom?" I asked one stylist quietly. She blushed, and pointed to the right, out of the room. "T-That way." I quickly bowed at her and thanked her, heading out, but I was stopped by Baekhyun. 

"Soo-Hyun, where are you going?" He asks, since he was sitting on the couch right next to the door. "Um..I really need to use the washroom." I quickly lied and he shrugs, turning back to look at the others. I sigh in relief, but just as I was leaving,"Why do you need your clothes to go to the washroom?" He asks again, noticing the clothes in my hands. 

"Uh.." I bite my lip and look around for Sehun or Tao to help me, but when I glanced at Sehun with pleading eyes, he just looked away. YA! DIDN'T YOU TELL THAT YOU'LL HELP ME?! I scream at him in my head, but he seemed to ignore me. 

"Hm?" Baekhyun raises his eyebrow at me. "I-I.." 

"Baekhyun-sshi, would you please take your clothes?" Baekhyun's stylist calls, and he nods. "Well, make sure to return back soon." He stands up and pats my shoulder, going to his stylist who was holding out the clothes. I sigh in relief, and rush to the bathroom. Once in, I go into a cubicle and make sure it's locked. I quickly change and make sure my chest is super flat like a guy. We were wearing those casual (men) blazers and shirts with simple pants. Once I finished, I nod, satisfied at my work, and I exit the cubicle, about to head out, but Sehun enters the washroom, and heads to one of the wash basins, turning it on, and washing his hands. I noticed that he had already changed into the photoshoot clothes. 

I blink. He just ignored me... 

I scowl, and then go to his side,"Yah, I asked for your help indirectly, why didn't you help me?!" I whine. He acted like he didn't hear me, and turned the tap off. He shook his hands and turned away, but I ran and blocked him, turning him to face me. He glanced down at me with an eyebrow raised. 

"Why didn't you help me?" I asked, scowling. He his bottom lip and moves his body closer to mine. My eyes widen and I move away, but my back hits a cubicle door. 

He places a hand on the door, next to my head, and looks into my eyes, and he smiles at me,"Hyung, you told me not to treat you differently just because you were a," He leans even closer to me, and this results in only like 2 cm gap between our faces. I don't know why, but I couldn't push him away... "Girl." He whispers. I gulp, and he grins, moving back,"See? You're still one." He subtly waves at me, and leaves the washroom, satisfied. I was frozen, still stuck to the cubicle door. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? WHAT IS THIS KID WHO IS YOUNGER THAN ME DOING?! 

Though..I never noticed Sehun was that good-looking... 

YA! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, SOO-HEE! COME TO YOUR SENSES! 

I head out of the washroom, and head to the dressing room. As soon as I enter, my eyes start searching for the sly Sehun,but my eyes caught L

Please log in to read the full chapter