Tao and Sehun take me shopping.

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 :Tao and Sehun take me shopping. 

Soo-Hyun's POV

"Hey, Soo-Hyun." Tao calls me. Wait...Tao? 

"Uh..what is it...T-Tao-hyung?" I blurt out, stammering. I was going to head into my room, but he stopped me. 

"Come and shower with me." Tao orders. My eyes almost fall out of their sockets. 

"BWO?!" I shout out loud. "S-Shower? With...h-hyung!!?!" I choke on my spit. 

I hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun snicker from the living room, having heard every bit of our conversation. "I was wondering when Tao would ask Soo-Hyun that." Baekhyun's voice echoes from the living room. I could almost hear him nod like a genius. SHUDDAP!!! I'M IN A TIGHT SPOT RIGHT NOW!! 

"Uh...hyung..sorry..but I don't like the idea of two guys showering together.." I mutter awkwardly, and rush into the room. "Huh?!" I hear him murmur. "Why's he also like Lay-hyung? Weird." I hear him banging on my door,"Yah! Soo-Hyun! Let's shower together!" 

"NO!" I shout firmly. 

"Waeyo?!" Tao asks, stopping the banging. "It's not like you're a girl!" Well, for your information, I am a girl. But you shouldn't know that. Ever.

.

.

.

.

"Tao, leave him alone." Kris shouts from the next room. 

"Duizhang, shower with me?" I hear Tao burst into the next room. THANK YOU KRIS! MAY YOU GET ALL THE HAPPINESS!!!

I sigh in relief and head into my room's shower. 

 

~~~~~~

 

I fiddle with my fingers as I sit in the living room with Tao next to me, glaring at me from the corner of his eyes. 

"Bwo?" I ask him, my eyes narrowed at him. "Ya, I'm your hyung. Why are you using banmal with me?" He raises an eyebrow at me. 

I start stammering. "Uh..uh..um.." 

He bursts out laughing, THAT HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER THO, "Calm down! I- I won't bite you!" He says in Chinese. 

I sigh. 

"Hey, but seriously, are you that?" Sehun sits at my other side. "You totally act like you are one." 

"WHAT?!" I blink in horror. "That?" I stand up in anger. "Listen okay? I'm not HOMO! HOMO JANA-I !" I switch to Japanese suddenly. 

"Okay okay!" Sehun raises his hand and backs away while Tao looks confused as to what language I spoke. "No need to switch to Japanese, shortie." 

"Sehun, this is your last warning. If you ever, ever utter 'shortie' again, I'll make sure you can't use your long legs." I smirk evilly at him. 

Today was Sunday, by the way. We don't know why we have a day off today. 

"Okay, sorry again." 

"Hey..why do you wear the same shirts again and again?" Tao notices. I purse my lips,"I didn't shop for many shirts since I was in high school." 

"Okay, that's it." Tao stands up abruptly, towering over me. "We're going shopping." 

"I'm coming too." Sehun pipes in. They both nod at each-other.

I blink as Sehun pulls me to the room to change into outdoor attire. I bite my lip as I see him rummaging through my wardrobe and select a outdoor attire. 

"Change into this." He tosses an outfit to me. It was my costliest boy outfit. I bite my lip again but agree anyway. As Sehun starts changing in the room, I head into the bathroom to change. 

Of course I wouldn't want him to find out, eventhough he's kind of become like my best friend right now. 

~~~~~

As soon as I come out, Sehun puts a beanie on my head and a pair of fake glasses on me. I look at him, he was wearing a cap and sunglasses as a disguise. 

We head out and almost crash into Kai who was entering the room. "Going somewere?" Kai raises his eyebrow, looking at us. 

"Shopping." Sehun answers. "With Tao." 

"Oh." Kai mutters and heads in, pushing me aside a little. What did I do?! 

"At last, you're finally here. Brought your wallet, right?" Tao asks when we

Please log in to read the full chapter