After Practice?

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: After Practice?

Soo-Hyun's POV

"What do you guys want to eat?" Baekhyun asks everyone. He had volunteered to get all the food from the cafe while we sat at a table. 

"Pizza." I immediately answered. They all looked at me, all 5. "We're on a diet for our comeback, remember?" Baekhyun reminds me. 

"Sandwich.." I grumble back. Everyone agreed with me to take that. Sandwich..I sighed. I don't like sandwiches, but since we're on a diet..aish. 

"Okay, give me the money." Baekhyun declares, putting his palm out, and we all hand him our money. He heads away to the cafe's counter. Immediately, everyone whipped their cellphones out. Jeez..

"How many SM groups are there?" I ask Sehun. Might as well have some small talk.

"Hm..let's see..I don't know correctly, but the popular ones are SNSD, Super Junior,TVXQ, SHINee, us, and f(x)." Sehun told, not looking up from his phone. My eyebrows furrowed. "F(x)?" I ask. "I've never heard of that group ever before." [It's 2013, so no Red Velvet]

"You're joking, right?" Sehun finally looked up and asked me, weirded out. "How could you not know them? They debuted way earlier than us." I shrug.

"Well, anyways, there are five members: Victoria-sunbae, Amber-sunbae, Krystal-sunbae, Sulli-sunbae, and Luna-sunbae." Luna? Nice stage name. 

"Oh, okay." I nod, and open my phone, scrolling through the feed. Most of it was fans messaging me. 

"Oppa! You look so hot in the teaser! I hope they give you more scenes in the MV!" A fan had texted me. Even though I wanted to reply back so badly, I couldn't because SM had told no replying because they would start spamming it. I don't think they would..oh well. 

Baekhyun calls me over to 'assist' him in getting the food, but it was just me holding way more than him because I should follow what he says, since he's my hyung. I hate that I'm the second youngest. I wonder how Sehun managed to cope up with these hyungs for more than an year...sigh. 

"Soo-Hyun, faster!" Baekhyun glanced back at me with a smug smile.He knew I could be ordered around, and he was doing it. Grrr...

How much I wanted to wipe that smile off...

"Yes, Baekhyun-hyung." I reply back dully. I catch up with Baekhyun who had 2 plates in his hands, while I had 4. THIS.IS.TORTURE!! 

I see SNSD's Taeyeon and Tiffany walk towards the counter while we were just leaving it. They flashed us a small smile and bowed a small bow. We did the same back..at least, I did. BUT I WAS LIKE..

OMO..TaeNy greeted me..I still have to be introduced to them though.. :D 

Baekhyun seemed frozen though, and then he finally came to his senses when I elbowed him. He did the same and the sunbaes went to their business. I was confused as to why he was acting that way, and I looked at his face. It had a slight pink colour to it. 

"What's wrong, hyung? Why is your face like that?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. "L-Like what?" He stammered, looking away from me. I couldn't ask him more since we reached the table and gave the others their orders. 

[Guess the pairing which is currently being talked about. ;D] 

~~~~

"Sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo!" Some trainees greeted us and bowed their heads to us when the 6 of us were going to take a shower. 

"Ah, hello." EXO greeted with bow as well and smiles on their faces. Chanyeol and Baekhyun grinned at them, and Sehun and Tao nodded at them while Kai smiled. I just flashed them an awkward smile since I didn't know them.

I felt them staring at me. I looked at them with an eyebrow raised. One trainee was moving his eyes left and nodding his head a little to the left. I was staring at him, weirded out. What?? 

He did that again, and the other SM trainees continued. WUT?! 

Sehun, who was next to me, started chuckling. Chanyeol followed. Maybe they understood what the trainees were doing...but I didn't. I'm new to SM!! 

The trainees noticed that their sunbaenim started laughing at them, and they looked confused.  

"This is Kwang Soo-Hyun." Baekhyun introduced, putting his arm around my shoulders, smiling at me, and then looking at the rookies. "The newest member of EXO." 

The trainees' mouths immediately dropped open, and they blushed brightly, apologizing furiously. Oh..so they thought I was a trainee as well.. Haha. 

They escaped away as quickly as possible. I burst out laughing, the others following. "Almost the same thing happened to Kyuhyun-sunbae." Chanyeol cackled. I think this how new members are treated when they join a group which has already debuted...

"Whatever.." I pout and we quickly head to the showers..since..well..we were stinking. 

~~~~~~~

Baekhyun and Sehun went to shower together ("It's a habit,"According to Baekhyun). Chanyeol went away with Kai, asking Kai about which shampoo he uses, it always smells..good...? 

Is Chanyeol a fan of Kai's? HAHA, that's cute. 

AND..SO..I was left alone in the practice room with Tao. Great. 

"Uh..um..I'll go to the shower, hyung.." I wave my fingers at him and turn around to leave. 

"O-Oh, okay." I hear Tao tell. Just as I had left the practice room, I hear a loud, high-pitched scream. I wouldn't have heard it if I hadn't left the door open a little, since the room was sound-proof. 

I froze in my tracks.

WHAT HAPPENED?! Was that TAO? If it was, what happened? Did he see a ghost?! Did he possibly...My face pales. D-Did..he possibly get kidnapped by a...sasaeng?! What if they take him and do something unavoidable?!?!?!

But...how is that possible!? The practice room is on the 3rd floor! 

I snap out of my thoughts before it could go further, and rush into the room. "Tao-hyung?! Are you okay?" I scream as I burst through the door, expecting the worst scenario. 

All I see is Tao holding a rolled-up newspaper while pointing it at the ground, a terrified look on his face. His knees were crouched, and he looked like he was about to cry. 

"What's wrong, Tao-hyung?!" I ask exasperatedly. He doesn't reply, but his knees tremble. I narrow my eyes at him, stomp up next to him and point a finger in his face,"I WAS heading to the showers when I heard your stupid scream!" 

"S-Soo-H-hyun..." Tao stammers, looking at me with absolutely innocent and s

Please log in to read the full chapter