Aeroplane ride.

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Chapter 12: Aeroplane Ride!

Soo-Hyun's POV

A voice echoed through the plane, "Passengers are requested to shut off their mobile phones, radios, pagers and other devices. We will notify you when it is safe to use such devices. If you have any more questions, please ask the flight attendants. Thank you." 

I jumped, and immediately fastened my seatbelt, noticing that everyone was already doing that. Today was actually my first time being in a flight, and I was excited, but at the same time, scared. I mean, what if the aeroplane just fell out of the sky? I was scared of dying..hehe. 

I felt the plane start moving, and eventually it picked up speed. I saw Luhan look out of the window, and he gulped after doing so. His face was pale. 

Without thinking, I said,"Luhan-hyung, if you're feeling sick, you should eat one of those toffees," I point to a bowl of toffees, which was in front of us. He glances at it and then looks at me. "Or, you could just keep swallowing your saliva." I looked at Luhan's expression. He was emotionless. "A-At least, that's what I read in the travel guide.." I stopped talking when Lay started chuckling next to me. Luhan's face twisted, and his lips turned into an amused smile.

"Soo-Hyun, I've travelled on these airplanes many times.." He shook his head at me. "Is this your first time on a plane?" 

Lay ruffles my hair lightly from the other side. "It is your first time, isn't it? Luhan isn't sick, he's afraid." He chuckled again when I looked at him, confused. 

Luhan snorted, and then I realized that we were already in the air, and it didn't feel any different from normal ground. "Are you scared, huh?" I elbowed Luhan, and he glared at me. I chuckled. 

~~~~

I was bored, we were sitting for the past 10 minutes doing nothing. Well, at least I was, because Luhan started listening to music 7 minutes in, and Lay was flipping through a magazine. Wow..he sure does love magazines. 

Since Luhan looked like he didn't want to be disturbed, I talked to Lay,"Um..Hyung?" He looked up from the Chinese food article he was reading. "Hm?" 

I saw Luhan pull out one of his earbuds and listen to us. 

"How is China like?" I asked, curious. I hope it's not a scary place...since it has the most population. And this resulted in Lay going on and on about China, while I was nodding with his every word. Luhan rolled his eyes at us and stuck to listening to his music again. 

~~~~

"Hahaha!" I laughed when Lay told me something he did when he went on a variety show when he was a teen. He was talking about a guy called Weijia...and blah blah because he was talking a lot, and in the middle he was speaking in his Changsha dialect which I had a hard time deciphering.. so yeah..when I understood what he was talking about, I laughed, like... now. 

Suddenly, the aeroplane turned sideways. I think it was something which occured when we went through clouds. 

I noticed that my seatbelt had come undone unconsciously while I was talking with Lay. So, when the aeroplane turned sideways, I stumbled out of my seat a bit. I fell on Lay, who was gripping the arm rests tightly. 

"Are you okay?" He exclaimed, alarmed. I was not okay, I had hit my face on Lay's strong arm. Jeez. 

"I'm fine.." I mumbled. I didn't see Luhan looking at us from the corner of his eyes. The plan

Please log in to read the full chapter