EXO has warmed up to me.

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6 : EXO has warmed up to me. 

Third Person POV

"Can we go in?" Tao asks the nurse who exited the ICU. "Ah, yes. We are transferring her to a room, and then you can visit her." The nurse informs. She then blushes, and asks,"Can I get...an autograph? I'm a huge fan." 

Tao was about to decline, but Sehun nodded,"Sure." 

~~~~~~~~

Their manager was angry with them. That was for sure. The rest of the Exo members were on their way to the hospital, and their manager was ranting about how these kids had to go and get something bad done. And something about them being the death of him. All 10 of them sighed at their manager's behaviour. All of them were worried. Kai found himself touching his lip while looking out of the van's window. Soo-Hyun, you're okay, right? Sehun did say you were out of danger..but.. 

Baekhyun looked out of the other window, sighing. I hope you're okay, Soo-Hyun. 

Lay was still in his dreamland, so nobody could tell what he was thinking, but he was worried as well. Eventhough you betrayed us, Soo-Hyun, I'll heal you from here. 

Luhan bit the inside of his cheek as he stared into nowhere, This guy...already causing so much trouble, although it's not his fault...ah, I don't know! 

All of them hoped Soo-Hyun was safe and sound. 

~~~~~~~

"Now? Can we visit her now?" Tao pestered a different nurse. They had transferred Soo-Hyun to another room, a VIP one.The nurse looked at him, annoyed, but nodded. "You can see her." Tao burst into the room.

The nurse's eyebrow twitched, but she looked over to Sehun and explained,"She's perfectly fine, and will be discharged in two days. But she will have to be in bed-rest for a week after her discharge, since she has to let her ribs heal. But if she feels fine, she can continue her normal activities. Now, if you will excuse me." She bowed at him and he smiled back, heading into the room after Tao. 

~~~~~~~

Soo-Hyun's POV

I opened my eyes reluctantly. I looked around. There was white EVERYWHERE. *Barf*. I hate white, and I instantly knew I was in the hospital. I DIDN'T DIE, YAY!! 

"You can see her." I heard a voice say and Tao burst into the room. Wait...her?! Sh*t (x2) 

"Soo-Hyun!" Tao screamed happily, seeing me awake. I blinked innocently. He ran to me and clutched my hand,"How are you feeling?" He asked in Chinese. "Fine. My chest hurts though." I reply back in the same language. 

Sehun appears at the door, and closes it behind him. "Soo-Hyun, how are you?" He says, walking to and crouching next to Tao. "I'm fine." I crack a smile. Now that I think about it, the back of my head also hurts. 

"The doctor said that you have injured two of your ribs, and you have a wound on your head." Tao quickly muttered out in perfect Korean. 

That explains everything. 

"So..what happened after I fell unconscious?" I asked. Did the fans do anything? They quickly explained everything that happened. 

"Okay." I nod in confirmation. "We have something else to ask you." Sehun smiled, but it looked fake. I looked at him, he seemed to be serious about this. "Why are you, a girl, in EXO?" Tao asks me, his eyebrow raised at me. . Sehun narrows his eyes at me. I gulp loudly, then chuckle awkwardly,"What are you talking about? Hahaha..." My awkward response trailed off as they both looked at me with a 'Really? You're really doing this?' look. 

"P-Please don't tell anyone!!" I stammer out, and Tao scowls at me while Sehun looks at me, confused. "Why would you join EXO?" 

"I..have to prove something to someone...so.." I bit my lip when I finish explaining. "I'll leave the group in 1 1/2 years! I...please.." 

Tao and Sehun look at each-other, and then at me,"Prove what?" Sehun asks. "To whom?" Tao asks. Okay, time to spill everything. 

"I have to prove to my parents that I'm also something. That I'm not a waste of space. They abandoned me when I was 2 years old, and put me in my grandmother's care. They don't care about me, and are enjoying in Busan. I want to do something for my grandmother, who has raised me for 17 years. I want my parents to regret abandoning me. I don't even remember their face, but I bet they will remember mine." I explain with confidence. 

Sehun and Tao nod, satisfied. "But, why did you debut with EXO, a boy-band? Why didn't you go for a girl group?"

"Lee Soo-Man said that I would do well in EXO rather than a girl group..since..I look like a guy and my voice sounds like a guy's..." I bit my lip. Sehun and Tao remain silent. "He's so weird..." I hear Tao mutter. "You obviously sound like a girl right now." I felt a smile coming to my face

Please log in to read the full chapter