Auditioned...and scouted?!

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 : Auditioned..and Scouted?

Soo-Hee's Point of View~

Yes, Kwang Soo-Hee. Today is finally the day you will be auditioning. Fighting! You're Jjang!

 

Okay. You guys are probably wondering who I am right? Well..I'm Kwang Soo-Hee, a 19 year old GIRL who is in desperate need to debut. Why? Because I wanna be famous. Duh. 

I'm a pretty huge loner in school. I don't have any friends. Heck, I don't even think the teachers would notice if I would be absent...I know...that . 

I don't have any parents, they apparently 'died' from a car crash when I was 2. Yeah right, I know they are in Jejudo, having fun without a daughter because it is 'burdensome.' 

I live with my grandmother, who tries her best to raise me well. I'm really grateful to her, and I want to repay her as soon as possible because I don't want to be an ungrateful little brat...like how they show in TV Dramas. 

I think you're thinking about how I'll pass the auditions. Well..I love singing and dancing. It is my only means to be happy...not including the bliss while eating Grandma's cookies.

I love singing and dancing. They're just daebak. Whoever discovered them were aweso- 

"Number 21! Kwang Soo-Hee!" I hear my name being called out. I abruptly snap my head up from staring at the floor. I have super short hair..just saying. 

"Yes?" I ask formally, trying to hide my nervousness. "It's your turn, mister." The guy turned back and went into the room. 

Okay.. I'm ready. Wait...mister? 

I shrug off the thought and walk into the room, gulping nervously.

I turn to face the judges. Oh my god! Lee Soo-Man is in the middle, and on his right is BoA! 

I gulp nervously again. Stop it, idiot. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bow. "My name is Kwang Soo-Hee. I can sing and dance both." 

BoA smiled at me, noticing my nervousness. "Well..Kwang Soo-Hee-sshi, can you sing for us?" 

I nod. "Into the new world by SNSD." 

The music starts. I cough a bit to clear my voice and then start singing-

" jeonhaejugosipeo seulpeun sigani da heuteojin hueya

Please log in to read the full chapter