Meeting my new group....of boys.

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: Meeting my new group...of boys. 

Remember that it's around the ending (last week) of June 2013.

Kwang Soo-Hee's POV

 

"Kwang Soo-Hee-sshi, how would you like to debut with our company?" 

I almost screamed. Almost. 

"Yes! I would love to!" I bowed into the phone excitedly, but realized that he can't see me. 

"Fine, come to Lee Soo-Man-sshi's office tomorrow morning at sharp 10 o'clock. Please don't show your face to anyone, except the receptionist. Thank you." The man said and kept the phone down. 

My face? Why?! 

I was too excited to worry about that. 

I'M DEBUTING WITH SM ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!! 

No, not yet, obviously. I still have to train for like 5 years or something. 

BUT STILL!!!!!! 

YES!YES!YES! Just wait and see, Umma, Appa! I'm gonna show you what your daughter can do!! You'll regret abandoning me! 

*KEKEKE* 

~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I just dress casually in a shirt and pant. Yes, since I don't like skirts. I'm kinda a tomboy. I have short hair, did you know that? 

I picked up a mask and wore it on my face. Do not show your face, Soo-Hee.

"Halmoni! I'm leaving!" I scream and stand at the door;it was raining. Great, just great.

I take and umbrella and leave the premises of the house.

~~~~~

"Excuse me, I have a meeting with Lee Soo-Man-sshi." I ask the receptionist. Yes, I casually walked into the SM Ent. Just like that. 

"Yes. Name please." The receptionist asks, without looking up. 

"Kwang Soo-Hee." 

"Excuse me,who?" Um..you have to know me...didn't they inform you..

"Except the receptionist."

I remembered. She looked at me, and I showed her my face, putting my mask back up after she viewed it. Her eyes seemed to recognize me, and then she dialed a number, and after keeping the phone, she told me to go to the floor where Lee Soo-Man's office was. 

I shrug, and start going to the elevator. 

I step into the elevator, and press the number. 

The doors were about to close, but then suddenly a hand stopped it. I looked up, uninterested. It was..just some guy I don't know. But he looked handsome, almost on SHINee and Super Junior level. 

He entered the elevator, looking totally uninterested in me too. I shrug. He presses number 3, and stands there, looking uninterested. 

"Hello." I greeted, deciding to talk finally, to avoid the awkward silence. The elevator starts moving upwards. 

 [Hello is Annyeonhaseyo..and I'm too lazy to type the whole thing.]

"Hello." He answers, looking at me with the corner of his eyes. He seemed kind of hesitant of greeting me. I scowl inside my mask. 

"Do you have a cold?" He asks after a few seconds. Why is it taking so long to go to the 2nd floor? 

"Ah?..uh..yes." I reply, and cough to prove my sentence. I hear him move a little to the side.

SUCH AN ARROGANT PERSON!!!! 

 

 

 

I huff, and finally, the elevator reaches the floor. 

I leave, not even glancing back at the guy. 

~~~~~~

I knock on Soo-Man's office door. I heard a voice grunt,"Come in.". I glance at my watch. Perfect 10:00 am. 

I open the door and enter, shutting the door behind me. "Ah, Kwang Soo-Hee-sshi. Please sit." 

I do as told, bowing as I do so. 

"You can remove the mask now." He chuckled. Lee Soo-Man chuckling..something's up. 

I do so, then ask,"About me debuting...uh..?" 

"Ah, yes. Me and the other judges have decided them. You can debut, but under one condition." 

"Condition? What is it?" I ask, eagerly, totally forgetting to retain my dignity while sitting in front of Soo-Man-sshi. 

"You have to debut as a male, instead of female." 

I felt my mouth drop. "B-But...uh..why?" 

He shrugs,"You look too much like a male, sorry to say this. Also, your voice suits the male group we were hoping." 

"B-but..what about my future?" I ask, my eyes wide. 

"We'll cover you after the contract is over, as we know nobody will cover you later." 

"And me debuting...solo?" 

"Right now, we want you to debut with one of our groups who have already debuted about one and a half-years ago. If we are pleased with your performance, we will allow you to debut solo. However, you have to be careful with your secret. We did say we will cover you, but if you reveal the secret on purpose," His eyes narrow,"We will not provide any help." 

"I have to be careful of revealing the secret to whom?" I ask, questions naturally flowing out my mouth. 

"Your group, and the fans. Also, other agencies." He answered. 

"How long will the contract with the group last?" 

"1 year, 1 and a half-year at maximum." 

"After that I can debut solo?" I ask. 

"Yes, if the conditions are maintained." He looks at the papers on his table. "Think fast, Kwang Soo-hee-sshi." 

OKAY. SOO-HEE, THIS IS A ONCE A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY. IT'S OKAY BEING A GUY. YOU HAVE TO PROVE TO YOUR PARENTS WHO YOU ARE. 1 YEAR IS A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME TO BE SUCCESSFUL. BESIDES, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS, OR DOES ANYONE IN SCHOOL LIKE YOU? NO, RIGHT? BUT MY FUTURE... 

"Being an idol can make you earn a lot." Lee Soo-Man added. 

OKAY DONE. I KNOW I'M STUPID RIGHT NOW, BUT HALMONI, I HAVE TO MAKE HER PROUD. IT'S ONLY 1 YEAR. BESIDES, IF I HAVE LONGER HAIR LATER, I CAN WORK ANYWHERE. 

"I agree to being an idol." I mutter out at last. Though one thing was still in my head. Lee Soo-Man nods, and calls his assistant in, telling her to bring the contract. Once she leaves, I ask,"What about the training time?" 

"We think you're talented enough and can blend in with the idols just fine." He answers. THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT. THAT WAS. 

I smile widely,"Thank you, Lee Soo-Man-sshi." All he did was know. Little did I know, he was secretly plotting for new money.

~~~~~~

I hesitate one last time before signing the contract. Wait a second, did it say something about living somewhere..or something? I dunno. 

I kept a copy of the contract with me, and the other went to them. Apparently, my name was gonna be Kwang Soo-Hyun. And SM forbid me from telling my birth name to anyone.

They also said to not reveal my birth certificate to anyone, and told me to modify my childhood photos so that I look like a guy in them. Meh, I had short hair from birth till date, so it's not a problem really.

"Okay. So, tomorrow, please get ready at 8:00 am for practice with your group tomorrow, and come to the SM Town building with your things packed. You will meet your group there." 

I'm in SM ent. building. I have to meet them in SM Town building, where we had our auditions. Okay, got it. 

"Oh, by the way, you said in your resume that you know fluent Japanese,right?" Lee Soo-Man asked. "Yes." I nod. Since I had no one to play with, my halmoni put me in Japanese classes, along with Mandarin, and I know a bit of English. Cool, right? 

"Your group's name is EXO, and you will be in it's subgroup, EXO-J. J for Japanese." The assistant continued. "EXO has 12 members, and now you will join in. So it will become 13." I knew this and all, I had read it in the contract. 

"EXO-J will consist of you and a few others." Okay, I didn't know that. 

I nod,"But why did you tell me to pack my things?" 

"Well..you'll be living with them in the EXO d

Please log in to read the full chapter