Ex-Girlfriend? Uh..yeah!

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11 : Ex-Girlfriend? Uh....yeah! 

Soo-Hyun's POV

"Sunyoung-ah!" I exclaimed in joy. "Soo!" She cut my name short, it sounded super weird... but nevermind. She bolted to me and hugged me, and I let out an 'oof' as she crashed against my chest. I then noticed how short she was...bad luck for her. 

"What the-" I heard Chanyeol ask in shock. The remaining f(x) had their mouths open in shock, and I couldn't see my bandmates, since Sun-young's light brown hair was in my face. 

She finally pulled away, and we laughed. I was extremely pleased with the reunion with my unnie. She was almost 2 years older than me, and we used to be neighbours in Seoul, until I moved away from there to the outskirts of the city for the second year of middle-school, and we ended up losing contact with each-other. 

[Soo-Hee is in the third year of highschool, so the second year of middle-school was in 2009 for her. So, she didn't know Luna debuted..kay?]

"Call me Soo-Hyun." I whispered quietly to her. She looked at me, confused, but said,"Omo, Soo-Hyun! What are you doing here?" 

"Noona, I'm the new member of EXO." I chuckled as her eyes widened. I think she's surprised because I called her Noona, when I should call her unnie... 

Seeing her confusion, I looked at the rest of f(x) and my fellow members. "Give us a minute, sunbaenim, hyungs." I bowed at them, and pulled her aside, away from their hearing range. 

After I saw that we were at a safe distance, I turned to her,"Sun-young noona, I'll explain this to you later. But, if f(x)-sunbaenim ask you about who I am, please tell them I was your guy best friend in elementary school, not girl." She looked at me with narrowed eyes,"Soo-Hee, I mean, Soo-Hyun, why are you doing this? Is it because of your parents?" She figured it out. I nodded,"I'll tell you later, noona. But please don't reveal that I'm a girl." I looked at her with determined eyes, and she nodded. "Luna-unnie! We have a schedule to take care of!" A girl with straight, LONG, red hair called. She was one of the f(x) members. 

"Coming, Krystal." Luna shouted back, and we walked to our members. Well..that was easy. 

"Who's he?" The same girl asked. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwang Soo-Hyun, the newest member of EXO." I bow at her. "Do you know English?" She asked me. 

"A little, just basic." I answered back in English. She nodded, impressed. Hehe. 

"Luna-unnie, who is he to you actually?" Another girl, the tallest in the group, asked. She had short hair, and she kind of looked like Taemin-sunbae. 

"Soo-hyun was my best friend in elementary and middle school." 'Luna' announced. I'll call her Luna too, then. 

"Chincha?" My fellow members' mouths dropped open. "Just friends? I feel bad for you, Soo-Hyun." Chanyeol patted my back sympathetically. He whispered that so only I could hear. I glared at him, and looked at my other members. Tao and Sehun were just poker faced, while Kai and Baekhyun were staring at Luna. 

"Nice to meet you, Soo-Hyun. I hope we can meet again soon, and then we'll introduce ourselves properly to you." The girl who was dressed like a guy (At last, someone who understands me!) smiled at me. The girl next to her was really pretty, and she smiled apologetically at me. "We want to, but our Manager is going to explode in anger." We all looked at their manager, who looked like she was about to kill someone. Uh-oh. 

"I don't mind, really! I hope we can meet and talk a lot, sunbaenim!" I smiled innocently at them, 'Krystal', Luna and the other three smiling at me. "Bye." They bow and leave. 

"Yah, Soo-Hyun! Why are you flirting with sunbaenim?" Chanyeol whisper-yelled at me. Hah?! THAT'S flirting? Jeez...I'm a girl, okay? 

"Let's go." Baekhyun said, stopping our conversation. We nodded at him and start towards the exit (We were going to go home and then come back to practice our vocals), until a voice shouted. "Soo-Hyun! Wait!" Luna-noona yelled. I spun around, and she came running to me. "Here." She handed me a piece of paper. "My number, you can talk to me later." She smiled genuinely at me, and I smiled back. We both had an understanding. 

She waved again, and went back to her fellow members. 

"Daebak." I heard Chanyeol murmur. "Luna gave you her number? Daebak." I ignored him, stuffing the piece of paper in my pocket, and we exited the building, not talking to each-other.

I was pretty sure they'd create a HUGE scene in the dorm though, especially CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN. Ugh...why was I stuck with such hyungs?! 

~~~~~~

"Soo-Hyun was best friends with Luna-sunbae of f(x)!" Chanyeol screamed once everyone was in the house. "Only friends!" He laughed at me, while I glared at him. "Chanyeol-hyung!" 

"Really?" 7 voices shout simultaneously. Not the 5 who were with me, of course. 

"How did you meet her, Soo-Hyun?" D.O asked me. I smiled at him."I was her neighbour in elementary and middle-school, and then we moved away." He nodded, satisfied with my answer. Well, I wasn't lying anyway, since lying makes me feel guilty. 

"You didn't have any feelings for her?" Luhan suddenly spoke. 

"Obviously not!" I denied. How could I like my Unnie!? 

"It's impossible for a guy and a girl to be 'just friends'." Chen commented. I sighed angrily,"I told you, I didn't have any feelings for her.." 

"Maybe she had them for you? I mean, she came and hugged you. That's not something a guy and a girl should do so openly in public." Baekhyun remarked. Baekhyun-hyung, shut up. I saw how you stared at Taeyeon-sunbae. I wanted to tell that to him. 

"We are very good friends." I replied back, plopping onto the couch. All 9 stared at me (Not Sehun and Tao since they knew I wouldn't like her as I was girl myself), and surprisingly, Lay also didn't look at me, he just made himself comfortable on the couch next to mine. 

They continued staring at me, including the kind D.O and Suho, also Kris and Xiumin, whom I never expected to. Wow, they're acting like Ahjummas..

I was feeling burdened under their stare, and immediately thought of something in the moment. 

"Well..in the first year of middle-school..I-I.." I stammered. Chanyeol grinned his weird grin, "I KNEW IT, SOO-HYUN IS A GUY TOO!" Suho, D.O, Kris and Xiumin just smiled knowingly, while Chen grinned.

It's funny how Kris understands Korean when it's absolutely UNNECESSARY.  

Baekhyun, Kai and Luhan were just staring at me. Lay was dreaming again, while Sehun and Tao looked at me with raised eyebrows like 'Are you gonna lie?' 

"Continue." Chanyeol grinned more if possible. Quick Lie...processing..'Click'.

"We dated for two months, but then decided that we would rather be friends." I lied quick

Please log in to read the full chapter