Welcome back party!

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7 : Welcome Back Party 

~Next Day~

Soo-Hyun's POV

"Soo-Hyun,Lee Soo-Man-sshi wants to speak to you." Manager-hyung said. I nod, scared. I fear that Soo-Man will kick me out... 

Manager-hyung hands me his phone. "Ah, hello?" I ask into the phone. "Soo-Hyun-sshi?" Lee Soo-Man's voice echoes. I gulp. "Ah, yes?" 

"You can take an extra week to learn the routines." He informed. My eyes widen. Bwo? 

"I was planning a concert for EXO with you because the fans weren't happy with your addition, but now they seem to love you, so I postponed the concert." He continues. YAY!! 

"Kamsahamnida!" I thanked eagerly."Please ensure something like this doesn't happen again." He said, and he hung up. I'M SO HAPPY..Maybe Soo-Man is not that bad. 

"What did he say?" Manager-san asked me. I still didn't know his name...

"He told me that the concert has been postponed." I smile. Manager whoops in joy. "Soo-Hyun, EXO-K is practicing, and EXO-M is in an interview. So, nobody can visit you today." Manager-hyung smiles at me. I sigh, bored. 

"They'll be here tomorrow, maybe." Manager-hyung bids me bye and leaves. 

SO...BORING. 

~~~~~~~

I was lying with my eyes closed. I wanted to go home already... Suddenly, I heard the door of my room open. I kept my eyes closed. Some nurse or someone maybe. 

"He's sleeping." I heard a voice whisper. 

"Let's wake him up!" I heard Chanyeol groan. Great, it's the Baekhyun-Chanyeol duo. 

"Shut up, Chanyeol-hyung." I heard Sehun tell. 

"Well said." Luhan too? Don't they have work? 

I heard the four of them shuffle around the room. "He really looks like a girl right now.." Chanyeol observes. I do? While sleeping..?

"Of course not, hyung! How can he be a girl..?" Sehun laughs awkwardly. This guy is gonna let my secret out.. 

"What, Sehun? Do you see him as a girl just because he looks cute, and is small?" Baekhyun teases Sehun. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?! SHUT UP PLEASE! WHAT IS BAEKHYUN TELLING....IS HE MENTAL?!

"Cute and small?" Sehun snorts. "Baekhyun-hyung, you're the one who thinks that way." 

"I don't-" Okay, this conversation is going nowhere. I groan in my sleep, and all of them shut up. I could almost hear someone gulp loudly. 

"D-do you think..he heard us?" Baekhyun asked, stammering. Geez, even if I didn't hear you, you shouldn't be talking about me like that. People will think you're gay. 

"Baekhyun-hyung?" I open one of my eyelids. I was obviously pretending, I didn't sleep at all. 

"A-Ah, Soo-Hyun-ah!" Baekhyun yells, his face kind-of pink. I almost roll my eyes. I wanted to burst out laughing. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I stretch my arms out, to show that I just woke up. I blink, yawn and then I look at them. 

"That was the worst acting. Ever." Luhan informs me with one eyebrow raised. I laugh awkwardly. "I wanted to surprise you guys." 

"So..you heard everything?" Chanyeol says, laughing. I see Baekhyun's ears turn red and he started denying everything. LOL. 

"It's okay, hyung." I pat his shoulder when he bent to apologize. I sit up. "But, seriously, what are you guys doing here?" 

"Oh, we finished practice..Luhan-hyung finished his interview, so we came cause you may be feeling bored." Chanyeol explained while the others nodded. Okay then.. 

"I brought..." Baekhyun starts saying while I look at him, confused. "SNSD-sunbaenim's 'I GOT A BOY' album! I know..it's kind of ol-." I cut him off by grinning at him. "I was so bored! Thank you!" He grins his rectangular grin at me. I noticed he was not wearing any eyeliner. Well, he looks good either way.

I take the MP3 from him and plug in the headphones, playing the song,"Ayo GG! Yeah..sijakhe bolk-" I see the boys look at each other, and then Sehun walked to me, pulling off the headphones from my head. 

"Ah, WHAT?" I growl. He raised his hands up in defense. "We came here to talk, but you're just listening to SNSD.." 

I look at all of them with my eyebrows raised. "Talk then." They remain silent, and then Chanyeol snaps his fingers. 

"Yah, Soo-Hyun-ah, there are more fanfictions on that site!" He whispers in my ear excitedly. Since I didn't have anything better to do, I nodded, grinning at him,"Let's check them out, hyung." 

Chanyeol suddenly pulls out a laptop from that bag he had (why'd

Please log in to read the full chapter