HUNHYUN? LAYHYUN? HANHYUN!?

Betraying the Hallyu World...
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 : HUNHYUN? LAYHYUN? HANHYUN? 

 Soo-hyun's POV 

We have been practicing for over 5 hours, and I managed to grasp about 5 routines, out of 20 or more. YES!!! 

"I am so..TIRED!" I breath out and collapse onto the floor. Kai follows too,"Good work. For a beginner." 

"Beginner?" I snort. 

"Yeah, didn't you say you didn't receive any training?" Kai says, and then sits up."Yah, Sehun. Get us some juice." 

Sehun sharply glares at Kai, but stomps out anyway. Serves him right; he didn't do anything except sit and text on his phone. 

"So, how are the dances?" Lay asks, sitting down next to me. I shrug,"They're good. But I like SHINee subaenim's better." 

"We like both." Kai argues. I shrug again. 

Sehun finally returns with our drinks. I take the can and thank him. He smiles at me and proceeds to give another one to Kai, who arrogantly takes it from him without thanking. Sehun stuck his tongue out at Kai and gives the last one to Lay, who just smiles at him. 

"Let's go back to the dorm." Sehun suggests after we finish drinking the drinks. 

"Sure." 

~~~~~~~

As soon as we leave the SM Town building, all the fans start sprinting towards us. They're still here??!

"Oppadeul!!! How was practice!!?" All the girls shouted in unison. "It was good." Kai smiled a flirtatious smile at them and almost half of them fainted. 

"Kai oppa!!" All of them scream in pleasure and I almost roll my eyes. Almost. They would kill me otherwise. 

"Well, we should leave now, so bye!" Sehun waves and the fans wave back. The three start to move but I'm stopped by a fan. 

"Omo! You're Soo-Hyun-sshi, right?" The girl asks. 

"Yes." I smile, thinking she might want to shake my hand or something.

"How dare you join EXO oppadeul? You're not even worth a piece of sh*t, you girl face!" She slaps me across the face. My eyes widen at the stinging pain. 

All the girls around gasp in unison. "Oh, how I wish I could be the one to do that!" A girl in the back screams, with murmurs of agreement from the crowd. My fist clenches. I will not tolerate this any longer. 

"That's enough." I hear Lay say. I look at him as he glares at that particular fan. My eyes widen again; I've never seen Lay angry, yet.. 

"Come on, Soo-hyun." Lay says, and then he takes my shoulder and pulls me towards him. We both walk together to the van where Kai and Sehun were staring at us with wide eyes. 

"Oppa! But how could yo-" Another fan screams. 

"Because, he's one of us now." Lay replies back without looking at her. "And he's very good and doesn't deserve to be treated this way." He continues in perfect Korean and then we leave the scene.

~~~~~

"Yah, cheer up! Seeing your face right now makes me want to laugh. How can a man be so sensitive?!" Kai says, trying to comfort me. I look at him and glare at him,"Okay, Kai-hyung. Now I'm happy!" I grin a forced grin and he shuts up. 

"I was just trying to cheer him up..." He huffs to Sehun who just pats his back mockingly. "You did your best, hyung. Your best." 

"Let's all just be quiet, okay?" I sigh. They all nod. 

~~~~~~

I was currently in the bathroom, taking a shower. 

"Yah!! Hurry up, Soo-hyun! Or I'll come in!!!" Sehun screams from outside. 

My eyes widen and I scurry out of the shower, immediately wearing my clothes, and not forgetting to make my chest flat. 

"I'm out!" I shout as Sehun twists open the door knob. "Good." He nods in approval. I scowl and pinch his arm. "OUCH! What the hell?!" 

"I'm older than you, remember that!" 

"Only 22 days older!!" Sehun sticks his tongue out at me and slams the door shut. He then opens the door,"I'm taller than you, shortie." He didn't lock the door.

"Hey! I'm not short!" 

"You are, shortie!" I hear him yell from inside the bathroom, and I was about to retort but I heard the shower start and scowl again, but go to my bed anyway. 

"Hello!" Chanyeol's face peeps into the door. "I just wanted some shampoo, and I'm gonna borrow it. Is it okay, Kai?" Kai opens his eyes and pays attention. He was listening to music, but not anymore. 

"Ah, b-" I start but Chanyeol had already opened the door and headed in.He left the door open.

1

2

3. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I hear two voices scream in unison. I burst out into laughter, Kai following. We both high-five each other. 

"HYUNG! GET OUT GET OUT!!!" Sehun throws a tooth brush at Chanyeol, and then he threw the shampoo bottle as well. We could only see Chanyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter