아홉 (IX)

Last Winter With You

Ra Hael

 

The English class was so boring that I fell asleep. I put my textbook up so that my teacher won’t notice me sleeping throughout the class but suddenly, I felt someone poked my waist and I quickly woke up. It was Dahae. She looked kinda excited when she was poking me. I groaned silently, annoyingly.

“What is it?”

“Just now, Baekhyun sunbae and Kyungsoo sunbae passed by our class. Baekhyun sunbae also stopped and I thinked he looked at you.” She grinned.

“Aigoo~ Stop it Dahae-ya. I know you like him so much but can you not ‘fangirling’ about him right now? I’m sleepy here.” She just nodded and I continued my not-so-beauty sleep.

An hour had passed and it was lunch hour. I headed off to canteen with Dahae and hurried to the food counter. I bumped into someone and it was Baekhyun. I bowed and apologised to him and just went to get my food because I was too hungry. He seemed to be dumbfounded and just laughed smartly. *Laughed smartly? Is this word even exist? Haha*

Once we got our lunch, we went straight to a table. I saw the group of girls that used to bully me passed by our table but they just smiled and went to get their food. I was shocked seing them like that and so does Dahae. But both of us just continued to eat lunch. I heard someone coughed from behind and it was Kyungsoo. Dahae seemed to be excited and her face started to blush. I facepalmed and she just kept smiling.

“May I seat with both of you?” he smiled.

“O-oh y-yes of course. Just sit. It’s not written my name or her named on it by the way so yeah, this is for any student to seat and eat their meals.” I said bluntly.

 Before I could continue eating, Baekhyun came and sat beside me instead of Kyungsoo. *What a ‘nice’ day I’ve got today* I thought. I rolled my eyes and saw Dahae was still blushing. Dahae had been crushing on Kyungsoo since our first day in this school. She was attracted with his round eyes and plump heart shaped lips. Well yeah, I’ve kinda agreed on that and for me, I saw him as a cute guy who always with the bacon guy here.

“So Rahael-shi, I want to tell you that this will be our first meal at school together and after this, every meal time, we will be spending time eating together with Kyungsoo and Dahae.” Baekhyun whispered.

I stopped eating and looked at him with wide eyes. “Are you serious?! Can’t you just sit with Kyungsoo?” My voice was almost went out instead of me, whispering to him. He just smiled innocently and ate his meal. I just able to sighed in my heart and continued eating my meal.

The bell rung signalled us that lunch hour ended. Dahae volunteered to put the dishes at the dishes tray while Kyungsoo also volunteered to help her, leaving Baekhyun and I alone. Baekhyun playfully poked my waist and I got startled and squeaked. He just laughed and started to walk. I pouted and just followed him. Soon after that, Kyungsoo and Dahae followed behind. They seemed to be more comfortable to each other compared to early when we first met together. I smiled looking at them when I felt someone was staring at me.

“Yah! Stop staring. I know that I’m cute.” Deep in my heart, I was going to throw up but in the same time, I just want to mess with him. Want to make him feel annoyed but,,

“Because I know that you are cute, that’s why I’m staring at you right now, cutie.” He suddenly pinched my cheeks and gave me a wink. Instead of him getting annoyed by me, it became vice-versa.

“Ergghh!” I groaned and walked faster heading towards my class. Dahae, who was talking to Kyungsoo saw me and followed me. She bowed to him and gave her goodbye. Kyungsoo patted her head, making her blushed.

Once I arrived at my seat, I just took out my favourite notebook and started to scribble in it. “Hate You baekhyun!” , “Get Lost Bacon Boy!” were one of the words that I wrote in it. It was was my hobby, to scribble when I am angry. It’s kinda funny because yeah, a highschooler girl still scribbling in her notebook because of her anger. *Fyi, this is my real habit. Keke* Dahae just looked at me and chuckled.

“Rahael-ya, don’t hate him too much babe. My mom always said that if you hate someone, you might fall for him someday. I just want you to know that.” She smiled and took out a chocolate bar.

“Want some?” I smiled and took half of the chocolate.

“Woah, you sure eat a lot. Be carefull, you might get ‘cuter’.” We laughed and stop laughing when the teacher arrived.

 

Baekhyun

 

After teasing Rahael, I headed to my class with Kyungsoo. I don’t know why but I like to and I really like to see her reactions. It have made her looked more cuter. I was in daze when suddenly I felt someone pinched my right arm.

“Hyung! Stop being a dreamer in class. Can you just focus?” It was Kyungsoo and I just grinned at him.

 “Aish this hyung~” He sighed.

I cleared my throat and said “This HYUNG, for you information, has been your loyal companion since your first year.” He just rolled his eyes and continued doing his work.

“Okay class, make sure that all of you send your homeworks tomorrow morning on my table. Eventhough, I didn’t have any class with you guys tomorrow, no excuses can be made up for not sending your works. Anybody who didn’t pass up their homeworks, I will give you detention after school. Understand class?” 

“Neh! Mr. Bang.” Right after that, he went out from the class and school ended. I packed my things and went out the class quickly.

“Yah! Hyung, wait for me!” Kyungsoo was running towards me. I totally forgot about him.

“Yah! Palli! I don’t want to miss her. We better be quick!” Both of us went to her class and luckily, she was still in her class with Dahae. Her side profile was so beautiful ~ *Stop Baekhyun! * I just want to tell her that she will be going with me to her home.

“Ra hael-shi, you are going back to your house with me. Faster pack your things because Choi ajusshi is waiting for us.” She quickly packed her things and followed me to my car. Once we arrived there, I opened the door for her, trying to be a gentleman I am and went to my sit in front. Well, I just like to sit in front with Choi ajusshi. I told him her house address and he just nodded.

“Baekhyun-shi, are we going to send her home today ?” Choi ajusshi asked.

“Aniyo, we are going there to get her things and maybe she will be living with us for a while.” I looked at the backmirror and saw a pair of owl eyes were giving me a deadly stare.

“You’ll know why Ra hael-ya. I’m doing this with reason okay?” She just sighed and turn aside. Once we arrived at her house, Rahael quickly got out from the car and quickly opened the gate. But her excited look changed into a dissapoted look when she saw her parents were carrying luggages into the car.

“Appa, eomma, where are you going?”

“Oh Haelly, your appa has an urgent meeting in Dubai so we are going there. Maybe for a week. You’ll be staying with the Byun family for a while. Arasseo dear?” Her mom said.

“B-but why aren’t you telling me this earlier? I could asked Dahae to keep me company here while you’re gone to Dubai.”

“Haelly-ya, we are doing this for a reason. Just stay in their house. Okay?” Then, I saw her went into the house to get her things.

“Baekhyun-ya, please take care of her while we are not here. We are going to leave our precious diamond to you and make sure you take a really good care of her. I heard that she got bullied yesterday at school so make sure that she will be in a good condition no, in her best condition when we get back here.” Mr. Cha said that and smiled at me.

“I will take a good care of her so don’t worry about that. Besides she’s—“ Before I could finished my line, Ra Hael came out bringing her belongings with her. I helped her to carry them into the car.

“We will be going now Haelly-ya. Take care dear and please don’t skip your meals. It’s important to not skipping your meals. Alright? “ Ra Hael just smiled and hugged her mom.

“Okay princess, goodbye and oh! Baekhyun-shi, send our regards to your parents.”

“Neh, I will.” I answered them. We waves goodbyes to them and went back to my house.

Along our journey to my house, she was pouting non-stop while looking outside the window. She was still disappointed by her parents for leaving her here alone. But she’s not alone right? I’m here to keep her company. We finally arrived and she dashed out and went straight to her room. *Yeah, since she already been there yesterday, so she knew where her room was* Eomma wanted to greet her but before she could do that, Ra Hael just closed the door and locked it.

“Yah~ Byun Baekhyun! What did you do to her?” Eomma scold me. I’m not the one who made her mood to become like that. Gosh!

“I think she’s still can’t accept that her parents are going to somewhere else without her. Yeah, being the only lovely princess  to the couple, I bet she’s not use to be left alone. Right eomma?” I wiggled my eyebrow.

“Yeah, I think so. Come on, let’s make something for her to eat. I think she’s hungry now.”

“Eomma~ What about me? I’m hungry too.” I pouted to look cute in front of her but received a pinched from her afterwards.

“Stop acting like little kids. I hate it.Besides, you can make your own food.” I lowered my head down and walked away. To my room to be exact. I’m really hungry but at the same time, I’m also too lazy to go to the kitchen and made my food. *Why eomma never wanted to hire a maid?* So, I decided to call Sehun and asked him to order some take outs for me.

“Neh hyung? Why did you call me? Don’t tell me that you want me to help you shopping again because I don’t want to.”

“Yah dongsaengie! Shut up! I just want you to help me buy some take out because I’m so damn hungry right now.”

“Hyung! I think there’s a lot of food in your house. Did a storm dashed into your house and destroy all of your food?” But Sehun didn’t received any reply because after that I decided to just end the call. Gosh~He was so annoying.