Chapter 14

Last Winter With You

Author

 

Rahael had completed her homeworks and Baekhyun was back from playing golf with his father. Both of them were so tired that Rahael had slept with her head on the table using her arm as a pillow and Baekhyun was sleeping soundly on the couch behind her with his right legs was hanging down.

“Yeobo, they are so cute.”

“Yeah, I wish they could be more than friends after this. I bet when they wake up later, they’ll hungry. So, how about we go to and get some groceries and cook?”

“Arasseo, wait for me. I’m going to change.”

“Yah, we are not going to a mall. Just a nearby shop.”

“But still, I have to look good.”

“Aigoo~ Okay then, just hurry up.” Then Mr.Byun went to the car and start he engine and soon, they went to the shop.

When both of Baekhyun’s parents went out to buy some groceries, Rahael was awake and she rubbed her eyes. She saw Baekhyun sleeping like a little child and giggled. She wanted to wake him up but he looked like he was really tired so she decided not to do it. *He’s so cute while he’s sleeping.* She thought.

Unfortunately, her stomach was growling and she felt so hungry. She searched for Mrs Byun at the kitchen but could not find her. There was not even a sign of her presence there. “Where is eomma?” She asked herself.

Baekhyun was wide awake when he heard noises coming from the kitchen. He carefully sat up on the sofa and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. He saw Rahael was trying to reach the cereal box from the cupboard which was slightly higher than her. He smiled and shook his head and, he went to give her a hand.

“Eat more vegetables and drink a lot of milk next time baby Rahael. You can’t even reach this.” Baekhyun playfully shake the cereal box in front of her.

“Shut up.” She tried to take the box from him because she was so hungry. She could see him as a bacon at that time.

“Yah!” She gave him a glare. A really scary one indeed. “Give . It . Back!” But Baekhyun have another idea popped out from his mind.

“If you want it, you have to~” He poked his right cheek, indicating for her to kiss his cheek.

“Shirreo! I don’t want to do that. Eww.” She made a disgusted face and pouted while crossing her arms against her stomach. “I’m hungry~” She mumbled.

“You what?” Baekhyun .

“I’m h-hungry.” This time, Rahael pouted and clutched her stomach to show him that she was really hungry.

“I didn’t hear you baby~”

“I-I’m hungry. I want to eat.” Then, she started to make crying sounds. Her tears were falling from her eyes through her cheeks.

“Y-yah, Rahael-ya… Don’t cry.” Baekhyun suddenly felt guilty towards Rahael and scratched the back of his neck. “Here.” He gave her the cereal box and also took the milk carton from the fridge. Baekhyun also took her a bowl and put the cereals and mixed it with the milk.

“Please eat.” Rahael looked at him with a pair of sparkling eyes and started to eat them. Baekhyun just watched the girl with his right arm supporting his head in front of her.

“You know what Baek?” She whispered. But luckily he heard her. “What?”

“I think..” She paused.

“You think what?” He was getting more curious but at the same time he was worried if she get gastric attack because he didn’t give the cereal to her.

“I think I…” “What Rahael-ya?”

“I THINK I SUCCESSFULLY GOT YOU!” She laughed and Baekhyun was totally dumbfounded by that statement.

“What the- Rahael!!” She ran away from the kitchen and he chased her around the living room.

At the same time, Baekhyun’s parents arrived home after their shopping adventure. The first thing that the both of them saw was Rahael and Baekhyun were chasing each other like cute children playing together. The pillows on the sofa were scattered messily on the floor and some of the chairs were upside down. The house was in a great mess.

“Byun Baekhyun!” The boy stopped when her heard his name being called. ‘I’m so dead’ he thought. “Baekhyun!!” He tried to run away but if he did that, his mother will automatically see him. So, he decided to just hide in the store room located at the kitchen.

Unfortunately, Rahael had told his mother that he was hiding in the kitchen. She pointed her index finger towards the kitchen.

“Well, if he wants to hide in there, just let him be. Go to your room and get dress. We are going to eat at Yeol’s Kitchen.” *Notice something guys? *Smirks* His mom knew that it was his favourite restaurant. It was a brilliant trick. Both of them heard a not-so-soft sigh coming from the store room. They tiptoed towards the room and his mother grabbed a spatula form the cutleris section. Rahael opened the door slowly and his mother was hiding behind the door.

Baekhyun went out but suddenly, *Pang!* His mother hit the spatula right on his head. “Ouch eomma!” Both of his ears were turning red and made him looked like a clown. “Serve you right!” His mother stucked her tongue out at him and walked back to the living room. Rahael was laughing while clutching her stomach. Her eyes were also teary because she laughed so much at him.

“Yah, Cha Rahael! Stop laughing! I’m hurting right now.” He pouted.

“So what? Do this face looked like she care?” She pointed her face. Baekhyun looked at her with an annoyed face. She also walked back to the living room, leaving him behind. “Yah!” He called her but received no responds. He decided to go to his room but when he walked to the living room, he saw that his parents and Rahael was chit-chating together. “Baekhyun, come and sit with us. Let’s spend some family time together.” His father said.

“It’s okay. I want to wash up.” He just went to his room without looking back at them.

“Looks like our Baekhyun is sulking.”

“Just like a girl. You had pampered him too much Mrs. Byun.”

“I did not. It was you who treat her like a daughter instead of son when he was younger Mr.Byun”

“But it’s you who always make him felt like he is a girl.”

“Eomma, appa, stop bickering.” Rahael said while looking down. Her body was vibrating because she was holding her laughters. Both of them stopped and their faces were red. “Well, sorry Rahael but I really need to win this Rara.” His mother said to her. Then, both of them continued what they were doing. Rahael just giggled and went upstairs to her room She wanted to apologise to Baekhyun but she thought that maybe he needed a little while plus she was too lazy to do that. It wasn’t only her fault but it was also caused by Baekhyun himself. So, she went to her room, and took out her homeworks and did them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sorry for not updating this for almost a month. I was too busy with my studies because SPM is just around the corner. Sorry for the grammar mistake because I didn't have time to check it. I promise i'll check them after I have time for it but not at this time. For those who have commented on this fic, i really appreciate that because : 

Comments = Motivation (Encourage me to update it)

That's all for now. Thank you for spending your time reading this story.

[NOTICE]

I need two person to help me with editing this story. Here's the qualifications:

(a) Good in english

(b) Friendly 

(c) Not too busy with studies or whatsoever

(d) If you are a fanfic writer, it would be better. :) But if you're not, it's okay I just need you like (a).