다섯 (V)

Last Winter With You

Ra Hael

          He dragged me out from his father’s office grabbing my arm. I was so shocked upon his action. I tried to pull my arm away from his but unfortunately his grip was too tight as if I will run away if he let go of my hand. *poor my arm*

                Once we get out of the teacher’s lounge, with his arm grabbing mine, everyone were glaring at us and I could saw the girls’ eyes never leave me alone and gosh! If I am a piece of paper, I could be divided into two just with their scary glares. I tried to pull my arm again and the result was still the same. He’ll never let go of me!

 

Don’t you worry about them. Just walk and stay beside me. Ignore them. I believe that they’re just too shock or maybe jealous because I never walk or even talk to a god’s creature called girl except for my mother and relatives. Don’t worry.”

“B-but the girls……… I’m just too scared of them because they will make anything just to keep me away from you. I mean you are the most wanted guy in this school and …….. “ before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me closer and make me turned to him, and as long as I can remember this *I’ll never forget this moment. Never ever.* , I could fell his soft and plump lips on mine. I closed my eyes but suddenly my real self woke me up. I pulled away from him and saw him smiled at me. *I’ll also never forget that too. Hehe*

“Yah~ What did you just do to me? I think you realise that you just officially got me into a very big trouble. I really mean that. A.Big.Trouble.”

 

He didn’t reply and suddenly his grip from was loosen and he went to the locker room leaving me dumbfounded. *You’ll be a dead meat, Byun Baekhyun—shi. Literally,a dead meat.*

I just stood there without knowing what to do. I just watched him walking to his locker that since I started to enrol in this school located beside mine. *I’m too busy with studying that I didn’t know that his locker is really beside mine* He opened it, and took his bag and the next thing he did was opening mine taking my bag out from it.

                Suddenly I felt something tapping my shoulder . Once I turn around, I saw a group of girls, of course the bad ones, standing behind me. They pulled me backwards to avoid Baekhyun to see what’s going on. I was so scared that I might faint on the spot.

 

“Hey ! Did you realised what you had done with my fiancé? I think you forgot that. Let me ‘kindly’ remind you. You were ing kissing him with your dirty mouth in front of me! Me, as his future wife, never had the chance to kiss him until now. Not even kissing, I also never had the chance to talk with him. *Geez, you are his damn girlfriend ? But how could you never talk to him? Stupid jerk.*

 

I just looked down , thinking something to say but then , she interrupted me.

 

“Thinking of what to say to me huh?”

*Please don’t do anything more. I am very done with this morning incident. I can’t take more.*

“Let me remind you with a good reminder so you will never forget it your entire life.”

 

She lifted her right hand to slapped me so hard and I know it’s going to hurts a lot so I just closed my eyes tightly and preparing for what’s next. But before she could land her hand on my face, someone just grabbed it making her to stop.

 

“If you try to land your dirty hands on her, I’ll make sure that your life will be as miserable as hell! And one more thing that I need you to know and acknowledge it rightly. Since when I became your fiancé? I didn’t even remember when and as far as I can remember, I never talked to girls in this school. You are too confident that you have the courage to blurt that out?! You are one brave missy. “ He laughed . “ Oh! Before I forget, this girl here, for your information, is my real future wife. So, you better back off from her.”

 

His newest statement that just went out from his mouth just made the people who watched it shocked. I also can sense that some people are whispering to each other. The girl was so shocked that she almost fainted and so do I.* What the heck is he talking about! He just met me this morning and now he’s saying that I’m his girlfriend and not enough than that, he’s saying I’m his future wife?! Gosh! What’s going on right now? Am I dreaming  a very bad nightmare or what?!*

 

“B-Baekhyun-shi, what are you talking about?”

I just whispered to him avoiding the others from hearing. I slightly pushed him using my shoulder and all he did was smiling. *Is he crazy?*

 

“Yah! I’m asking you!”

“I’ll tell you once we arrived at my house. Arasseo?”

“Your house? Yah~ I’m not going to your house anyway. I’m a girl and a girl should not be left alone in a house with a boy. It’s not appropriate and you should know that by now Baekhyun-shi.”

“A-aniyo. We are not going to be alone in my house because I have many maids and some workers who are working in the house. So, we are not alone”

 He whispered back shyly. I just nodded and both of us continue our little ‘chit-chat’ with the girls.

 

“Are you clear now? I hope that you have understand what I’ve just told you earlier. Please stay away from Ra Hael.” He said firmly.

“N-neh Baekhyun oppa.”

“Stop calling me oppa. I don’t want to be call oppa by some girls that I don’t even know. Besides, you are not eligible to call me that.”

 

Once he finshed his sentence, he grabbed my arm softly and walked headed to the school’s entrance. I saw a big limo waiting in front and he said that it is our ride home. *Damn! He’s so rich. I mean he’s got the look and he’s born with silver spoon..” His driver went out and bowed.

 

“Mr.Choi, this is Cha Ra Hael. Ra Hael, this is Mr.Choi. He’s my beloved chauffeur since I was born. Am I right Ajushi?” He grinned widely while Mr.Choi just nodded shyly.

“Our young master really likes to joke around. Isn’t he?”

“Yah~ I’m serious okay! I love you like my very own appa. And you know that.” Baekhyun pouted making both Mr.Choi and I laughed.

“Arasseo, arasseo.” Baekhyun then smiled happily.

Watching him joking around made me felt like I had known him for a very long time because the way he joked around, was like he wasn’t a stranger but a brother that I never had. He had a special aura that can make people around him could easily get along with him. *That’s what made me fall for him*

It was raining with silence while we were on our way back to his house. Because of the silence, I became sleepier but I had tried to open my eyes. Baekhyun noticed my embarrassing action.

 

“Hey, I know that you’re sleepy. Haha just sleep. I don’t mind. I know that you’re very tired today. Just sleep princess” he smiled.

 

*Princess? Wait a minute! Did he just called me that??! Someone call the doctor please! I think I’m becoming crazier.* I just slightly nodded at him then I was droved into my dreams.

 

Baekhyun

               

Rahael just nodded then within seconds, she fell asleep. *haha silly girl* She is too sleepy but she still didn’t want to sleep. Aigoo~

 

“Ajusshi , can we stop by the mall? I need to buy clothes for Rahael since we didn’t have any girls’ clothing at our house. She need to get change or else she will get sick.”

“What about Madam’s clothing? I think they’ll fit her.”

“Yah~ I don’t want her to look like a halmeoni.”

“Arasseo Baekhyun-shi. Stop pouting will you? You looked like a girl.”

“Ajusshi!!!”

“Shh~ I think she’ll wake up if you make noises.”

 

A little bit of movement  could wake her up. The time flew faster as we reached the mall. I decided to go by myself because I didn’t want to wake her up. Her tired feature that could be seen at her beautiful face was making me feel more pity to wake her up.

 

“Ajusshi, if she wakes up, please say that I have some work to do and ask her to take more rest. She probably needs them a lot. “

“Need them a lot? Baekhyun-ya~ What are you going to do with her?”

“Ajusshi~ I’m not going to do anything with her. Please stop thinking nonsense.”

“Hahaha, arasseo young master. I’ll stop. Don’t worry about that.”

 

I went out from the car and carefully closed the door. I walked into the mall and suddenly the girls noticed me and started to squeal. *Ahh ~ here we go again* I just walked, ignoring the girls and went to my favourite clothing boutique.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun-shi. What can I help you with?”

“I’m searching some wearable clothes for girls. And, I want it to be comfortable and also casual.”

“Who’s that lucky girl?? Ahh~ She’s so lucky. Keke. May I know what’s the measuring of the girl? Why isn’t she be here with you if you want to buy her clothes? Girls are picky when it comes to clothes.”

“Ummm , the girl is only my friend, noona. Nothing special about her though. I’m just worry about her clothing because it was totally ruined. She might be sick if she continues to wear them.”

“And then, why are you blushing and scratching your neck? Stop lying Baekhyun-ya~ I know when you’re lying and when you’re telling the truth. Aigoo uri Baekhyun~”

“Okay fine then! She’s my crush. And I mean, a long time crush. Probably since preschool. Only today I had the courage to talk to her. And that was because she was in trouble at school earlier on.”

“Omo! You’ve became a superhero! Haha, okay then. We should stop chit-chatting because I don’t want my belove shop to be crowded with your fangirls! Just look at them!! Aishh~”

“Arasseo noona-ya~ Yeah I just feel uncomfortable with them following me around. Why I become an idol?! I shouldn’t be at this place at that time.”

“I understand you a lot! That’s what I feel when I became one earlier in the 80’s. But the difference was I was getting followed by fanboys.”

“Hahahaa ~ Let’s choose the outfits then!”

 

I chose some tops and some leggings that will definitely be nice on her. Although her style is just nerdy and ordinary, but I want her to look like a regular girls so that she won’t look like a nerd by some people. I just didn’t like her to be badtalk among the people. I also went to pick some acssesories that would be suitable to be wear by her because I never see her wear even a simple rosary bracelet to school or wherever she went. Lastly, for the most important thing for a girl , shoes ! Or to be exact , HEELS.  Without shoes , girls can’t live normally in this cruel world. That was what my mom said to me. I didn’t even know why are shoes are so important for them . As long as you have a thing that can protect your precious feet, then you can live well. Haha.

 

After a few hours walking in the mall with the fangirls following me around like a maniac, I decided to  take a break from shopping and called someone to accompany me to go and search for girls thing . *Now I felt like her husband. Haha I am , maybe, will be her husband in the future because I just don’t know why*

 

“Anyeonghaseyo hyung, why are you calling me at this time? As I know, you never touch your mobile phone after 8 p.m .”

 

I looked at my wristwatch and it was already 9p.m. and slightly chuckled.

 

“Yah, are you free right now? I want to ask you a favor, can I?”

“What kind of favor this time hyung? I’m really tired right now and if you  want me to go to you right now, just forget it because I am too lazy to get my on my bike.”

“Yah! Sehun! Did you forgot about something or you just want me to remind you back?”

 

I slightly smirked and I could sense that he noticed that I was smirking even we were only talking on the phone.

 

“Hyung!! Please don’t! I’m begging you. Arasseo, I’ll be there in a jiff.” *Aish this hyung* he thought.

 

He hung up the conversation and I guess that he was getting ready to come here and join me. Meanwhile, I went to a coffee shop nearby to wait for my ‘cutest’ maknae chingu to show up. Something popped up in my mind and that something was about Rahael. I looked at my watch again and decided to call  Mr.Choi.

 

“Yeoboseyo  young master, do you need something?”

“Aniyo, I’m just calling to check Rahael and you.”

“Haha, are you worrying about me doing something to your precious Rahael young master? Don’t worry I’m not going to do anything to her.”

“I-I didn’t meant it like that ajusshi. Aigoo~ Is she awake?”

“She’s still in her dreamland Baekhyun-shi. You want me to wake her up?”

 

*Aww, I guess she is so tired that she is still sleeping. What should I do? Ask Mr.Choi to send her back to my home or keep them waiting until I finished searching her things? Gosh! I’m afraid that Mr.Choi is also tired but if I ask them to go home first, I have to go back with Sehun. I promised to myself that I won’t take a ride with him again. I repeat, NEVER!  Riding his bike is like booking  a ticket of death. As far as I could remember, I almost fell off the cliff when he was doing a very dangerous lap at the corner of the cliffside road. Guess I have to make them wait for me. Just a little while. It won’t hurt right?*

 

“Ajusshi, can you wait for me for a while, again? I am very sorry that I have to make you waiting for me late at this night and if Rahael wakes up, just tell her to rest again until I am done with my business here.”

“Okay then, young master. I am hanging up now because I think my voice caused her to stir in her sleep.”

“Arasseo ajusshi, take care of her. Kekekeke~” Baekhyun hung up after that and continued waiting for his “precious” brother. Sehun was like his own brother since both of them have known each other since toddler.