Chapter 11

Last Winter With You

A/N : I have edited the previous chapter (Chap.10), so go and check it out ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The morning came so fast that I couldn’t enjoy my sleep well. Eomma knocked my door a few times before I was awake. She went to Baekhyun’s room after that and did the same thing but since Baekhyun was not a morning person, she had a hard time waking him up.

I sat up sleepily and took my phone on the nightstand. I’ve checked it and got a few missed calls from my eomma and appa. They called at four in the morning. Maybe because of time difference between Korea and Dubai though. I just sighed and went to the bathroom and get ready for school. I totally forgot about my homeworks and decided to do it before going to school since it was still 6.30 a.m. and school didn’t start until eight.

Suddenly I heard someone opened my door and unsurprisingly, it was Baekhyun, dressed up in his school uniform already. He brought his books with him. I looked at him with a questionable face and he grinned.

“Hey, I just wondering, can you help me with these?” he looked at his books. I smiled and patted a seat beside me. He quickly came and sat beside me. It was Calculus and luckily for him, I was pretty good in that subject. He gave me the questions and gave me his calculations and I saw a tons of carelessness that he did. *Ah, that’s why he didn’t get the answers* I tried to solved it eventhough the topic for his calculus subject was totally above my level. I mean he was already in his 2nd year and I’m still in my junior year. But luckily, I could solve it in 15 minutes only. *Of course for one question only. I’m not a genious like Einstein guys*

 

*Calculus Calculations*

 

“Here, you were wrong on the first step. It should be like this though. That’s why you couldn’t get the correct answer. Try to do the second one by using the same method.” I gave him back his book and continued my work.

“Yes! I got it. Thank  you Rahael-ya.” And again, his kissed my left cheek and ran back to his room. I was dumbfounded and shooked my head, continued my unfinished homeworks.

After a while, it was time for me to go to school and I packed my bag and not to forget, my homeworks too. I went downstairs, straight to the kitchen to get some breakfast. As usual, eomma greeted me with her heartwarming smile. I felt like she was my real mother because my eomma always do that to me every morning too. So, I sat at the table with eomma, waiting for Baekhyun and appa to come.

Rahael-ya, do you have other nickname that only I can call you?” eomma asked.

“Why?”

“Because I really want to call you with a special name that only I can call you that.” She smiled.

“Ahhh, I’ll just let you decide then, since you wanted to give me a special nickname.” I gave a  grin.

“Aigoo~ How about I call you Rara? Is it okay?”

“S-sure, it’s okay with me.”

“So, starting from now, I’ll call you Rara.” She clapped her hands, making me laughed.

After that, appa came and sat with us. Eomma stood up and served his breakfast for him. I smiled watching them and it reminded me of my parents. I was wondering where was Baekhyun because he was not there yet.

“Rara, can you go upstairs and call Baekhyun? It’s already 7.30.” Eomma asked.

“Arasseo, I’ll be right back.”

“If he still sleeping, just go to the toilet and get a bucket of water to pour on him. You have my permission dear.” Appa added. I just chuckled and went to his room.

I knocked on his door for quite a while now. So I took the key and opened his door. He was sleeping and I took his pillow and hit him.

“Yah! Get up! You are sooooo late for school Byun Baekhyun!”

“Just give me five minutes and I’ll wake up. I’m still sleepy.” He talked with his pillow covering his face.

“No! Eomma and appa is waiting for you downstairs.” Suddenly I remembered what appa just said to me. “If you still don’t want to wake up, I’ll pour a bucket of water on you!” He laughed and sat up, ruffling my hair. “Y-yah, you had just ruined my hair.” I pouted. “He stucked his tongue out and ran to his bathroom. *Aish this boy* Then, I remembered that I had left my phone on my study desk. I went to take it before going downstairs. Suddenly, the phone rang and I checked who was the caller. It was my appa and  answered it.

“Yeobosaeyo Appa”

“Oh, hello Haelly. How are you?”

“I’m doing great here. How about you and eomma?”

“We are doing just fine here. Eomma missed you a lot you know, and guess what?”

“What?”

“We are going back to Korea next week and I can meet my pretty princess again.” I heard happiness in his voice.

“Ah~ Geurae appa? Can’t wait to meet you too! Where’s eomma? I want to talk with her.” After that, I heard appa called her.

“Hello my lovely Haelly. Eomma miss you so much baby. “ But then, I heard appa was whispering something to her.

“Haelly-ya, I’m sorry but we have to go now. Appa got an urgent meeting now. Bye bye baby.” The call ended.

I just sighed and went out, bumping into someone. That someone was Baekhyun and I just said sorry and ran downstairs.

Since we were almost late for school, Baekhyun just grabbed a sandwich and I hugged eomma before went out. Eomma gave me a kiss on my cheek and smiled.

“Study hard Rara. See you soon dear.” She waved her goodbye.

“Rara?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

“Ya! Byun Baekhyun, stop rainsing your eyebrow and go to school. You both are going to  be late!.” Eomma pushed him out of the house entrance. Baekhyun gave her a kiss on her cheek and hurried to the car.

Lucky for us, our school was not far from home and we managed to arrive before the bell rung. He parked his car at appa’s parking spot and I saw him smirked.

“Isn’t it appa’s parking lot?”

“Nae it’s appa’s but since he is not coming to school today, I’ll be taking his spot.” He gave me a childish grin. I just smiled and went out, walking heading to my class.

As I arrived there, my classmate, Kai, stopped me at the door. I looked at him and he just smiled. Of all classmates I had in my class, Kai was the one who seemed friendly to me eventhough he had a badboy aura all over him. * well people, don’t judge the book by its cover*

“Good morning Rahael-shi.”

“Good morning Kai-shi.”

“I just want to tell you that I just moved my seat next to you.”

“N-nae?”

“I’m pretty sure that you had heard me earlier.” He ruffled my hair. Oh come on! Not again! My hair was ruined again but this time, by Kai. But, at the same time, there was a thing I didn’t know, somebody was watching us from far.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Okay here's the update for today. How was it ? Comment below. 

P/S : I posted a new one-shot fic and it has been completed so all of you can go and read it now especially for those who loves Luhan. Here's the link : A Farewell Birthday