Chapter 13

Last Winter With You

 

Ra Hael

“Ouch !” I winced when someone just  bumped into me. Surprisingly it was Baekhyun. *Why he is running like a kindergarten kid in here?* My books were scattered on the floor and I was about to bend down and collect them but he was quicker than me. He wanted to apologise but I stopped him. “Yah! Don’t be so careless next time Baekhyunnie.” He just smiled with his guilty face on and I just sighed. Then, he gave me back my book and apologised. He also asked me to go lunch with him. I agreed and he ruffled my hair again. *Why was everybody wanted to make a mess to my pretty hair?* After all the chit-chatting with him, he walked me to my class and went back to his class.

School had ended and I walked to the parking lot. I didn’t see him but his car was there so maybe he was a little bit late. So, I went and sat beside his car. A few minutes later, he came with Kyungsoo and another friend.

“Rahael-ya, sorry for being late. This maknae over here wanted to buy chocolate bubble tea at the canteen. Aish~ I already told him that there are bubble tea shop at the restaurant area.” He gave the guy a glare. I just laughed and nodded. Later, the three of us went to the restaurant.

“What do you want to eat?” Kyungsoo asked me. I took the menu that Baekhyun was holding. *Gosh! What was he doing with the menu? Reading it like a storybook?* “Y-yah! I’m still not finished picking the food.” He pouted. “Hyung! Please don’t pout! You looked hideous.” The guy who sat beside Kyungsoo said to him. I hold my laughter because I was too hungry too laugh. “Oh, by the way, I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun. You must be Rahael right?” “Of course she is. I think we had called her by her name for a few times already?” Baekhyun shot him an are-you-kidding-me look. “I’m asking her not you hyung.” He stucked out his tongue at Baekhyun.

“Nice to meet you Sehun-shi. And yes, I’m Rahael.” I gave him a sweet smile. He looked so handsome, different than Baekhyun who looked more cuter than handsome. Well yeah, sometimes, he also looked handsome. Depends. “Oh, and Kyungsoo, I think I want to eat chicken chop and mushroom soup with garlic bread.” Kyungsoo widen his eyes after listened to me answering him about what I wanted to eat.

“Woah, are you that hungry Rahael-ya?” Baekhyun asked. “Yes I am. Excuse me waiter?” I called the waiter and ordered my food. The three of them did the same and we patiently waited for the food to be served and ready to dig in.

After we had our lunch, a very quiet lunch because all of us were so hungry that we ate without saying anything,we went to the bubble tea shop. Sehun wanted to buy another bubble tea since he didn’t get enough of the first bubble tea that he bought earlier. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were talking about school and Sehun was busy ordering his favourite chocolate bubble tea. I was so bored that I supported my head using my hand and pouted.

“Here Rahael. A bubble from me to you.” Sehun put a chocolate bubble tea in front of me and gave me a wink. “Try it. I’ll get hurt if you didn’t try it. You’ll like it no, LOVE it after your first sip of this.” “Arasseo, I’ll try it. Thanks Sehun-shi.” “Yeay!” he clapped his hands like a seal.”You’re welcome and please, just call me Sehun.” I nodded and poked the straw at the cup. When I looked at Sehun, he almost finished his bubble tea. I chuckled and give the bubble tea that he had gave to me a sip.

“It’s delicious. I’m so going to buy it everyday after this!” Sehun was astounded with my sudden confession. “Haha! You’re funny!” He pinched my cheeks. “Ouchhh~” I rubbed my painful cheeks. He gave me an eyesmile. *So cute.. Aigoo Sehun-ya* I saw Baekhyun was looking at us and I was sure that he was glaring at me. But being an annoying girl, I pretended that nothing happened.

“Baekhyun-ya, let’s go home. I have many homeworks to be done and they are all due by tomorrow.” I pouted. “O-okay, let’s go home.” But suddenly-

“Let’s-“ “Go Home??” “Hyung, you said that you only bring her to your house just for that day?” Both of them were shocked. “Yes, I was telling you guys the truth but suddenly her parents have to go to Dubai for business purpose. So, she have to live with me for a while.” Kyungsoo and Sehun just nodded and gratefully, they understood it. After that, all of us went back to our houses.

“Oh, anyeong Rara, how’s school?”

“Eomma, you didn’t tell me about Rahael’s new nickname.”

 “School was just like normal. Nothing happened.” I gave her a smile.

“Eomma, I have homeworks to do now. Can I go upstairs?”

“Aigoo~ You must be tired. Can’t you just skiped them and spend your time with me?” Eomma sudden pout have made me and Baekhyun dumbfounded. I just laughed and Baekhyun shooked his head, not believing that his mom actually pouted to Rahael just now.

“Arasseo, I’ll spend time with you but I can’t skip my homeworks so I’m going to do it while spending time with you.”

“Thank you Rara. That’s why I love you so much.” Eomma gave me a peck on my cheeks.

“Eomma~ What about me?”

“Ask Rara to give it to you.” Eomma gace him a little smirk. But when Baekhyun was about to turn to me, ChiChi came and I took her in my arms. Instead of me giving a peck on his cheek, Chichi was the one who did it.

“Yah!!” he rubbed his “precious” cheek. I stucked out my tongue to him and ran off to my room. “Don’t forget to come down after you’ve cleaned up and take your homeworks with you.” “Nae, Eomma”

“Okay, I want to spend time with you too. Ahh~ I’m going to take my homeworks too. Wait for me eomma.”

“Byun Baekhyun!”

“What?” He pouted.

“Your appa wants you to join him playing tennis this evening. So, go and get ready. Ajushi is coming here to fetch you up at 5pm.”

“Eomma, it’s just 2pm now.”

“Yes I know but I want you to get ready early and go do your warm ups.”

“Arasseo eomma~” He walked with his head down and went into his room. Mrs. Byun just chuckled while  watching her son.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Finally, an update after my exams ^^ Hope you'll like it.

P.S : Have you watched Exo Next Door? The drama has come to an end but I really can't wait for the movie version. Oh, also, have you watch The Return of Superman that has BaekYeol in it? It was so funny and they really look like a father. Aigoo~ Chanyeol was so cute and Baek was so beautiful. hahaha

P.S.S : I have a new bias added in my bias list and the lucky guy is Vernon Choi Hansol. He is so handsome! He also have the same age with me and we're 98 liners... hehe sorry