넷 (IV)

Last Winter With You

2010 , January

Ra Hael

" Yah!! Let me go ! It hurts" I cried.

" Have you ever hurt of the first year tradition ? " One of the seniors asked me.

" I-I'm ne-never heard of it. I'm sorry if I make any wrong to you guys "

" STOP CRYING LIKE A BABY FOR GOD'S SAKE ! YOU ARE NOT A PRESCHOOLER ANYMORE !"

 

She yelled at me and that made me shocked . I stop crying and when I heard someone shouted at the seniors .

 

" Please stop whatever you are doing now to that girl before I make you go from this school " The blond boy said to them with still a firm voice .

The girls let me go and said something back to him .

"Happy now ?! Byun Baekhyun! "

*Byun Baekhyun? A Byun ? Is he the son of principal, Byun Baekbom ?* I thought to myself

 

The girls just gave me a glare and walked away leaving me with a dirty uniform .

"Hey, are you okay ? Gosh ! What happened to your uniform? They lookd awful. What did the girls do ?"

 

I sensed many eyes were at the both of us but I just act like nothing happened.

 

"No-nothing, its just they spilled their orange juice on me. I'm fine now. Thanks to you." I smiled

"But you don't look like you are in a good condition. Here, come with me."

He helped me to get up and grabbed my wrist.

"It-its fine. I'm okay. No need to bring me anywhere."

He just ignore me and squeezed my hand tighter to make sure that I won't go anywhere.

 

We arrived at the principal office later and I was shocked and wondering why I was brought to the office.

"Baek-baekhyun-shi , why are you bringing me here ? I didn't do anything wrong."

He smiled at me , "Don't worry, the principal won't scold you. You didn't do anything wrong."

He knocked on the door and a voice was heard telling us to go in.

 

"Appa, this girl has been bullied at the hallway by the Kim sisters. Look at her."

I looked down not wanting the principal to notice my face and Baekhyun just pulled me into the office room to meet his dad.

"What?! Are you serious Baekhyun?"

"Yes I am serious now and just look at her uniform.  That proved me that I'm not playing right now."

"Miss Cha, can you explain to me what had happened earlier and please, don't be scare at me. Eventhough I'm a principal but I'm not gonna eat you or scold you without reasons right? " he smiled at me

I lifted up my head and answered his questions back .

"Ummm, I was walking alone heading to the cafeteria and suddenly a group of girls just push me to the locker nearby. They spilled their drinks at my clothes and one of them also tried to slap me in my face."

"What?!!"

Principal Byun suddenly boasted out.

"Appa, you've made her scared to you"

"Oh,I'm so sorry Miss Cha. I was just shocked."

So I continued my story...

"They even yelled at me to not cry like a baby and they asked me if I knew about the first year tradition"

"Huh ! First year tradition?! Never heard of it and never know that its even exist"

"And what do you answer them, my dear?"

"I answered no to them because I really never heard about that. No one have told me about that thing."

"What class are you, Ms. Cha?"

"1-1 Seoul"

"Oh so you are one of the brilliant kid in this school" Baekhyun said .

"B-Briliant?"

"Yes. Those who are in that class is on a special program and I'm not supposed to tell you this so please keep it to yourself."

"Okay then." I smiled back to them

 

Then, Principal Byun grabbed the phone and called someone.

"Mr. Park, can you please excuse Ms. Cha Ra hael today. She's busy right now."

He hanged up and called another person.

"Mr. Choi, can you come and take my son now at school? ......... Ohh, thank you"

"Baekhyun, please take Ms. Cha to the car and bring her home to wash up. Then bring her to the tailor . You are also excused to go to the class today."

Baekhyun smiled and nodded .

"Come on Ra Hael. Let's go"

He opened the door and both of us went out from the office .