둘 (II)

Last Winter With You

Exam was finally finished and soon summer vacation is on the way. I’m quite excited though I have nothing in planned yet.

I sat on my desk that was facing the glass window of my room. I pulled out my Journal from the drawer and opened it to the last page that I have written.

“I didn’t put anything” I uttered softly.

I usually take notes on what I would do during vacations and I will always call Baekhyun and tell him about my plans and he would just agree to everything I say.

“Anything you want Babe” He would say brightly.

He would always consider my plans but will always surprise me with his own. He never fails to make me smile and I’m very grateful for having him around cause my life has been really different since he came.

“Ra Hael!” I put down my pen and stood up heading towards my door.

“Yes mom?!” I called out as I opened the door.

“Breakfast is ready dear!” Mom answered back from downstairs.

“Coming” I replied and went back inside my room and put my Journal back to its place and went to the dining room.

 

I went outside an hour after finishing breakfast. I haven’t been able to stroll since I was busy last two weeks. I’m wearing a plain blue shirt, a sweat pants and my white rubber shoes that I always use for jogging.

Today the sun is up but it’s not yet that hot. It’s good to take in fresh air and get my body in shape for once.

 

15 minutes later I was all sweaty and stop for a while to take a rest. I sat at one of the bench in the sidewalk.

"Wow! I've never sweat like this for a long time!"I commented to myself.

I took out my face towel on my back pocket and wiped my face and neck and then drink on my bottled water that I bought a minute earlier.

I took my phone from the other side of my front pocket to see if I got any messages.

I smiled as I unlock the screen and saw Me and Baekhyun's photo. We were wearing a black couple shirt with a red heart printed in front. Kyungsoo took this photo way back before. We were having a good weekend together at an amusement park in the city, it was one of the happy moments the three of us had.

I scroll down the notification bar and saw one unread message. It was from Kyungsoo.

Fr: Do Kyungsoo

Hey! Just wanna ask how you're doing now? If you're not busy maybe we could go out later... It's been a while since we had a good time together:)

My lips curved up to a smile. It sure has been a long time since Kyungsoo texted me and we haven't really talked much. 

To: Do Kyungsoo

Sure! I'd love that. I'll meet you later at the park:)

I replied to him then put my phone back to my pocket and started walking back to the house.

 

It was almost 10 minutes pass 1 and I rush to the park across our street. Kyungsoo was already there sitting on one of the round bench in the corner.

"Sorry I'm late" I uttered when I got near him.

He looked up to me and smiled.

"No worries" He said "I just got here" He added.

I nodded at him and He slowly stood up.

"So where do we go?" I asked shyly.

"Hmmm..." He started thinking 

"You want to watch a movie?" He asked

"Sure!" I replied brightly.

He flashed a smile at me and motioned me to walk. 

 

We both arrived at the cinema and Kyungsoo went to bought the movie tickets . 

 

"Hey , which genre of movie you want to watch ?" he asked

"It's up to you . I'm fine with anything . " I smiled

Kyungsoo went to the counter as he was thinking something else .

"Maybe I should buy the cartoon movie ticket instead of the love story that ends with sad scenes . I want her to forget what had happened and she should start a new life . I feel very down when she's crying . "

He arrived at the ticket counter and ordered two tickets for the movie "The Conjuring" . He bought horror movie ticket instead of cartoon because he thinked they would be closer if they watch horror movies together .

"Yah , Kyungsoo, why did you bought horror movie tickets ? You know me well right . I'm scared of ghost ."

He smirked "You said anything would be fine" he playfully said.

I sigh and walked towards the food counter. I bought popcorn while Kyungsoo had nachos. He like nachos much especially when watching a movie.

10 minutes later we went inside the cinema and seconds later the movie started and the intro of the movie was a very shocking scene and made both of us screamed like a mad man I was really scared of ghost and hugged Kyungsoo tightly and remembered something .

Flashback 

"Bahhhh ! " Baekhyun approached me without any warning .

"Yah ! Baekhyun , why would you do that to your fiance ? You know it's rude to do that ! I started crying and he felt so guilty . Yeah , it can be seen with his puppy-looking eyes .

"Ra Hael, I'm very sorry , I didn't mean to scare you . I just want to play with you . That's all . Would you forgive me ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...... You are soo cute today . *aegyo*

"Ahhh ! Fine but you must promise me that you wouldn't do that again to me or I will leave you forever ! " I laughed after saying that . 

"Okay yeobo . *smiled* Can we watch the movie now ? It's about to start . " he asked  impatiently .

"Okay ! "

 

Instead of watching the movie with Kyungsoo , I felt like I was watching the movie with Baekhyun because of the flashback . Baekhyun used to love horror thriller genre movie but he could not watched it alone so he always asked me to accompany him to watch the movie together .

Flashback

A shocking scene suddenly made me scream as a creepy figure appeared , and Baekhyun was so shocked that he hugged me tightly .

"Baekhyun-ah , why did you watch a ghost movie when you are so scared of them ? I asked

"Because I love it especially when you're here ." He smiled at me

"So, why did you hugged me so tightly that I can't even breathe ?" he just smiled cutely like a puppy and I've fallen for his aegyo .

 

Meanwhile back to the movie with that Kyungsoo and I were watching , a moment later a shocking scene appeared that startled me making me throw the popcorn from my hand accidentally.

Kyungsoo grasped my other hand and I turned to face him.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly

"That was really scary!" I exclaimed.

 Kyungsoo then laughed at me and I was so embarassed that my face turned red .

After one and a half hour watching , the movie came to an end. Both of us walked out from the cinema while holding each others hand.  I didn't notice at first until I glanced down to my hands that was holding his. I slowly pulled away making Kyungsoo startle but he let go and smiled faintly.

We walked done to the second floor not uttering a word to one another. Seconds later as we step out of the escalator Kyungsoo stop and turn to face me.

"You want to eat?" He asked shyly

I look at my watch and it was 3:30 pm

"Might as well grab something for our stomach" I said and he smiled at me.

"The movie just made me hungry" I added and Kyungsoo chuckled.

An hour after eating we settled down on going home. We took a bus and 15 minutes later we were at my neighborhood. Kyungsoo and I started walking towards my house. Both of us were really quiet while walking side by side in the same pace.

As we were close to my house Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"I had a great time" He said smiling at me.

"Me too" I lied.

I wasn't fully focused to the movie at all. I barely watched it, didn't even understand much despite getting all scared because of the sound effects.

"Thanks" I added

"You're wlecome" He replied and smiled at me.

We said goodbye and he started walking down the street. His house is three blocks away from mine but he didn't mind the distance and walked casually just like having a stroll.


A/N: Chapter 2 is finally done! Hope you like it^^