The blockers

The Part Timer

 

First I confused sasofy... Then I confused Valerya... Did I confuse you also? Ok, I think I see many nodding their heads...

"Bowing" ... Please pardon me, hee, I'm still a newbie, can that count as a good reason for being a confusing writer???

To make things clear, the name that appears at the end of the each chapter rules him out of the OTP race. So to both sasofy and Valerya, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Gyuyeol is not the couple for this story :p

That's 2 to 3 chapters left of this story. Do stay tuned. I'm trying my best to squeeze in time from my busy schedule to write. If you are one of the above confused reader, please kindly comment and I will try to clear your doubt in the next chapter :)

 


 

The five of them once again are gathered in the game room after making sure their hyung is busy in the study room doing his work. Some of them are holding onto game controllers but nobody is actually playing. They are just for pretense in case their hyung pops in unexpectedly. The maknae speaks up first.

 

Anything to report? We don’t have much time. Hyung’s favorite TV show is coming up in 30 minutes. He will be out soon.

 

Nothing much. There are always flies trying to get near but nothing we can’t deal with. We are experts in swiping them away. Nobody get close, especially in my watch.

 

Woohyun rolls his eyes at Howon’s words.

 

Please! As if only you are doing a good job. We are all doing great. You are thinking too highly of yourself.

 

The three youngest roll their eyes at the two who manage to bicker over any and everything. Leaving them to their squabble, the three return to the matter on hand.

 

Well, that’s a guy at the amusement park, and hyung seems to know him. They were going to introduce themselves but I managed to pull hyung away. I discreetly probe about that guy, and hyung said they don’t know each other but had met on several occasions.

 

So just a normal acquaintance. Nothing to worry about.

 

Sungjong concludes after hearing Sungyeol’s update.

 

No! That guy knew hyung’s love for strawberry flavoured things and called him a strawberry cutie!

 

What? Then we have a class three threat. Lucky they never get to know each other. Good job Sungyeol.

 

Myungsoo who has been quietly listening, asks something that’s been lingering in his mind.

 

What is hyung’s reaction to that guy calling him a cutie? Did he walk away immediately?

 

Sungjong, who is in the mid of high fiving Sungyeol, pause in his action. He looks at taller male, waiting for an answer.

 

Didn’t you hear what I have said just now? They were going to introduce themselves. Does that sounded like hyung walked away?

 

Realization only dawns on him as he speaks.

 

! It’s a class two!

 

The two who were engrossed in their bickering breaks up their session immediately and join the rest. Woohyun questions as soon as joins in with Howon chipping in after him.

 

Class two? Why do we have a class two? I thought everyone has been doing great.

 

Who’s the person? What’s the plan for elimination?

 

We do not know the guy. But we do know he is interested in hyung and hyung, well, might have some interest also. The only thing that’s in our favor is that they don’t know each other, at least not yet. We must set a plan.

 

Myungsoo explains the situation, looking solemnly at the rest.

 

Okay, this is what we will do. Sungyeol, you will be in charge of finding out more information about the guy from hyung. Get him to tell you where he had met that guy before.

 

Sungyeol nods, accepting his mission. Although Sungjong is the youngest of the bunch, he is normally the one who gives order for their plans, simply because the maknae has many ideas in his head. Evil ideas that so far have been successful eliminating all threats.

 

In the meantime, whose schedule is clear to stay at home for the coming week? We will try to minimize leaving hyung alone until we know more about the guy.

 

Everyone check their handphones and quickly formulate a time table, marking down the days in their calendar. Woohyun reminds the other on one important information.

 

Hyung complained he is running out of strawberry tea during dinner. We should do something about that.

 

You are right. Tomorrow we will go and stock up all of hyung’s strawberry items. As long as he gets his cravings satisfied, he will not have the intention to venture out.

 

Sungjong concludes. Checking his watch, he added as he stands up.

 

It’s almost time, let’s end our session before hyung come looking for us.

 

Everyone stand up, Howon extends his hand and the others soon join in, stacking their hands above each other.

 

Hyung belongs to us, no one can steal him away! Fighting!

 

After doing their usual cheer, everyone leave the game room and proceed to the living room, passing by the study room, only to find it empty.

 

Sunggyu is gone.

 


 

This didn't come out as what was initially planned in my head. It suppose to be a Gyu's POV chapter. I don't know what happen. Guess he's not ready to talk.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting. I hope you have enjoyed reading :)