At the dance school

The Part Timer

 

Hyung, you can have a seat over there, I just need to check out some classes. Give me 15 mins, and then we will go for dinner. Let’s have Bulgogi, your favourite, sounds good to you?

 

 

 

The male who is already strolling towards the sofa gives a thumb up. I only manage to catch his back view and wow, just look at that …

 

 

 

Stop it, just what are you thinking! I slap myself mentally.

 

 

 

After some composing, I turn my attention to the guy standing before me. Luckily he seems engross looking at our brochures to notice my drifting mind.

 

 

 

Hi, what classes are you interested in? Do you need any explanation or recommendation?

 

 

 

I’m actually looking for hip hop classes but I’m open to suggestions.

 

 

 

Well, judging from his well-built body and the confidence aura he’s emitting, I bet he wouldn’t be interested in any normal dance classes.

 

 

 

I have just the thing for you! Have you heard of Capoeira? It originates from Brazil and is a form of martial arts infused dance. We are having a native instructor coming in next month for a 3 months course. Will you be interested in joining the class?

 

 

 

I hand him the pamphlet which I have gotten from behind the counter. As he reads the information, my eyes again stray to the male sitting at the far corner. I could only glimpse since the guy before me is blocking most of my view. My head tilts slowly to the side; something in my mind prompts me to have a good look at the seated male.     

 

 

 

This’s good, I’m definitely signing up for the class. Do I have to pay now?

 

 

 

My head snaps back to upright position and the neck cracks with the sudden movement. Just wonderful, I have sprained my neck trying to peep at a guy. I ignore the weird look from the guy and busy myself digging out the enrolment form for him.

 

 

 

We have limited slots so it will be good if you can confirm your place with payment.

 

 

 

He nods as I hand him the form. I couldn’t stop myself from asking as he fills up the paperwork.

 

 

 

How about your friend? Is he joining also? I can recommend other classes to him if he’s not interested in this one.

 

 

 

Yeah! I mentally high five myself. Such a good subtle way of asking him to get the seated male to come to the counter. I’m really dying to get a good look.

 

 

 

I don’t see any two left legs classes in your brochures.

 

 

 

I’m momentary caught off guard with his remark. Is that some new style? Seeing the grin on his face, it finally dawns on me what he meant.

 

 

 

He hands back the completed form with the course fees. While finalising his payment at the cash register, I hear chuckles. Glancing up and following the laughing male’s gaze, my eyes land upon the sight of the seated male who is now dozing at the sofa, his head nodding in all directions.

 

 

 

How it is possible to fall asleep in such a short time is the only thought in my mind. But I do admit the asleep male’s nodding is kind of cute. Wait, cute… I move forward, wanting to have a proper look at the seated male but the well-built guy is again in the way. He has moved to the sofa and is gently waking the sleepy male.

 

 

 

The two of them slowly make their way back to the counter. The sleepyhead is clearly not fully awake. His head is buried in the shoulder of the other guy and is basically just dragging his feet to wherever he’s being led. I keep staring, willing him to lift his head to finally satisfy my curiosity.

 

 

 

Are you done?

 

 

 

The pure menace in the simple question brings me out of the trance. I meet the intimidating glare of the spoken male while he tries to position the sleepyhead behind him, further away from me. I smile disarmingly at him, waving the receipt in my hand. The smile doesn’t work though; he still looks angrily at me. What did I do?                  

 

 

 

Why are you pushing me? I just want to doze a while longer ... Are we leaving?

 

 

 

The sleepyhead finally graces his presence, woken up by the shoving. He rubs his eyes repeatedly and yawns.

 

 

 

Do you want strawberry tea?

 

 

 

The question just pops out of my mouth after taken one look at the sleepyhead. He blinks cutely and turns his attention to me, once again flashing me his killer smile. But before he could say anything, the other guy grabs him by the shoulder and turns him away.

 

 

 

Hyung, we are leaving for dinner, remember?  

 

 

 

The well-built guy turns back to me, snatches the receipt out of my hand, and walks away but not before throwing me a threatening glare.

 

 

 

I can hear the sleepyhead’s whining as they make their way out, with the hand of the well-built guy draped over his shoulder.

 

 

 

Howonnie, slow down, I can’t walk that fast! And what about my strawberry tea! Hey, stop pretending you never heard me!

 

 

 

The voice fades away as my heartbeat slowly returns to normal.

 


 

Is this consider a triple update? I hope I make some people very happy :) Leave me lots of comments, it will make me super happy ^^

I almost didn't upload this chapter since there was only a few comments. I'm really very appreciative to the the few kind souls! But I kind of wonder maybe there aren't many readers who are interested in this story. I was thinking of only posting after having at least 10 comments but that would be mean right?.

@ Mkrule : sorry but hoya is out :p

@ sasofy : gyujong too? haha, all the black horses ;)

@ fellowInspirit : well, this didn't require much patient right?