You are my star

You are my star

Author’s Pov

After school had ended, the now two lovers were in on their way out of school, when Sooyoung then asked Sunny: “Hey… if you have time today then how about coming over to my house?” Sooyoung asked at little nervous. The blonde one then stopped walked, and thought for a bit, when she then answered: “Sowwy Soo, but I need to be at the company today, and hold some meetings” the blonde then continued: “How about tomorrow after school?” Sunny said, while walking closer to the shikshin. “Really!! You will REALLY REALLY come over tomorrow!!” Sooyoung practically shouted, in excitement. The blonde one then nodded, and then tip toed over to Sooyoung, and gave her a quick peck on the cheeks. Sooyoung then pouted and spoke: “Why only a peck on the cheek, and not on the lips” the blonde one then winked at the tall girl, and spoke: “Because if I kissed you on the lips, then you will probably not let me go, and then you will make one little kiss into a full make out session” the tall girl then avoided Sunny’s gaze and said: “Maybe you have a point there… but still” Sunny then smiled, and went over and hugged her lover. “Yeah yeah, you get a kiss, next time alright!” Sunny said, while looking up at her tall lover. “Fine…” Sooyoung said while sighing. The two of them then bid each other farewell, and Sunny drove off to her company. 

Sunny’s Pov

I was at the company, doing some paper works when then Tiffany called me: “Hello?” I said, while writing something down. “LEE SUNNY SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND!!” Tiffany shouted trough the phone. I stopped what I was doing and thought for a moment: “How the heck does she know about something that happened today?” I then answered Tiffany: “Well first of all, how do you know about this, since I have only been on my property/ and so called been in school” I heard her sigh trough the phone, and then spoke: “Well, I kind off asked Yuri to get her people to hack into your security cameras, and then I saw you holding hands with another girl when I watched the footage. And I saw you kiss that girl’s cheek outside of your school gate then” I sighed and  then spoke: “You should be glad that I’m best friends with you guys, or else I would have sued you all big time” Tiffany then chuckled a bit, and then continued: “Yeah, but seriously when did you get a girlfriend??” I then thought for a moment and spoke: “I’m not going to tell you guys” I then hanged up the phone, and turned it off since I now that she will call me a thousand times, and then get the others to also call me.

After some hours of work, I got home and then laid down on my bed. I then my phone and saw that there were a total of 100 missed calls, from Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, Seohyun and Yoona. I then chuckled to myself and got into my message, where I then texted Sooyoung.

To: Soo<333

From: Bunny<333

I just got home from work, so what are you doing??

I then got a reply immediately.

To: Bunny<333

From: Soo<333

Nice, I hope you had a good day at work. Right now I’m just eating, and I am watching some TV.

To: Soo<333

From: Bunny<333

You shikshin, I should have guessed that you would be eating xD but are you watching something interesting?

To: Bunny<333

From: Soo<333

Actually, I’m not paying any attention to the TV right now. Because I was thinking of you, and I actually debated with myself, about if I should write to you or not, and then you suddenly wrote to me, so I’m pretty happy right now<33 How about you, what are you doing right now???

To: Soo<333

From: Bunny<333

Right now I’m in bed, playing some video games<3 xD

To: Bunny<333

From: Soo<333

Are you in your bed ?? And if you aren’t then what color underwear do you have on right now *Smirk face*

To: Soo<333

From: Bunny<333

BYUNSOO!!!!

To: Bunny<333

From: Soo<333

Only for you<3 but seriously what color is it xD

To: Soo<333

From: Bunny<333

Goodnight Soo, Love you<33

To: Bunny<333

From: Soo<333

Goodnight to you too princess<3 Love you<33 and I’m just going to find out the color another day xD

I smiled, and then laid the phone on my night desk. “Like I ever could tell my underwear color” I said to myself.  I then drifted slowly off to dreamland, or so I thought I was.