You are my star

You are my star

Author’s Pov.

The two girls were now, in Sunny’s car, the two of them sat in the back seat and Mr. James drove.

“Where are we going bunny?” Sooyoung asked, while looking out of the window. “Well we are pretty much going on a normal date today, first off shopping, then movie, eating and then walk around If you want” Sunny said while texting her employers that she isn’t coming for work that day.

“Here we are girls, just wait a second” Mr. James said. He then walked out of the car and opened the car door on Sunny’s side. When Sunny and Sooyoung had stepped out of the car, people began to notice Sunny, and whisper. Some people even got shocked to see her with another not known person. Sunny then turned to Mr. James and whispered something to him: “You have said to all of the employers that they should just treat me as a normal person right?” Mr. James nodded and spoke: “Yes I have, so I don’t think she will get suspicious of you also owning the mall” Sooyoung then turned to look at them, and spoke. “Why are you two whispering?” Mr. James and Sunny then made an Ok sign with their hands, and they then turned to the now clueless Sooyoung. “Nothing just that his zipper was down, so I told him that it was open” Sunny spoke, while pointing at the butlers pants. “Well have a nice day you two” The butler then drove off, and left the two girls. “Come Sooyoungie, we have a lot to do!!” Sunny said while holding her girlfriend’s hand, and dragging her off.

“Bunny, people are staring and whispering” Sooyoung said while looking around. The two girls were right now in the mall, walking around while holding hands, and people had noticed that Sunny was there. “I don’t care about them. They can stare at us and whisper about us for all I care” Sunny said while now looking at one of the shops, that sold videogames. “But what if they say something bad about you, or that you come on the news, or that people will judge you” Sooyoung said, while looking at the ground. The blonde haired girl then turned around from looking at the videogame store, to looking at her tall girlfriend. “Raise your head up” Sunny said, whit a cold voice. Sooyoung got startled by the sudden change in her voice, so she looked at her girlfriend. The little girl then tiptoed to her girlfriend, and took her head in both of her hands. So they now looked into each other’s eyes. “Don’t you dare lower your head again, I don’t care if people judge me, or if they say something bad about me, and I am always in the news because of my work, and my connections, so raise your head up look at me and only me no other alright!” Sooyoung then nodded her head, and her lips formed a smile. The small girl then pecked her girlfriend’s lips, and held her hand again.

After the two girls had done some shopping, and had watched a movie, they decided to eat dinner, since it was already time for that. “What do you want to eat Sooyoungie!!?” Sunny asked while looking at Sooyoung. “I am actually craving pizza right now, so if it’s okay with you, I want to eat pizza” Sooyoung said while blushing a bit. “Alright, then it’s pizza we are going to eat!!!” Sunny said, while smiling and dragging Sooyoung over to a pizza place nearby.

The two of them sat in a corner opposite of each other, where no one could see them since they didn’t want anyone to disturb them while enjoying their date. “Could I take your orders please?” a waiter asked them. “Yes I would like one of you medium sized salad pizza, and my girlfriend would like to have 2 large sized peperoni and salad pizza” Sunny said with a blank face. “Alright, and would you like any drinks?” Sooyoung then turned to the waiter with a smile and spoke: “Yes, two cokes please and we would like to have two big ice creams for desserts” The tall girl then whispered something to the waiter. He then nodded in understanding and walked off to the kitchen.

“Do not smile like that to him, and why did you two whisper to each other” Sunny said with now a pouting face and puffed cheeks. Sooyoung got a little amused at her jealousy and her switch from cold to cute. The tall girl then leaned over to her girlfriend and pecked her lips. “I want more than a peck” Sunny said while now leaning over to Sooyoung. She then grabbed her collar and began to kiss her. It didn’t last long since the waiter came back after some time with their pizza’s and drinks.

“Sunny-ah” Sooyoung said with a cute voice. Sunny then looked up from her plate and looked at her girlfriend. “What is it Sooyoungie??” the tall girl then pointed at her plate, and it was empty. “Aigoo, you are already done with your pizzas” Sunny then smirked and decided to shikshin. She took a slice of her pizza, and took a bite of it. “MHMM, it’s so good” she said while showing that she enjoyed the pizza, to Sooyoung. The shikshin just sat there pouting, but also drooling until she decided to make a move. When Sunny was about to finish her slice, Sooyoung leaned over to her and bit the other end from the pizza slice. She then ate it until their lips met. Sooyoung then began to move her lips against Sunny’s, and she gladly responded to it. The both of them then broke it off when they needed air. “Here Sooyoungie, I can’t eat anymore so you can eat the rest” Sunny said, while shoving her plate over to Sooyoung. “REALLY!! THANK YOU BUNNY!!” Sooyoung said in a loud voice. But not that loud so people began will begin to look at them.

The waiter then came and took the plates, and replaced them with ice cream plates. Sooyoung looked over to the waiter and gave him a thumps up when Sunny wasn’t looking, and he did the same. Sooyoung of course as the shikshin she is finished her ice cream first. So she sat and waited for Sunny to be done. “What is this that is in my mouth?” Sunny asked, while taking something out of . “OH MY GOD!” she yelled. When she saw that it was a silver ring, with something engraved in to it. The little girl then looked up to her girlfriend that sat there with a smirk on her face. “Is this for me?!” Sunny asked while she had tears in her eyes. The tall girl nodded, and showed her another ring. “They are couple rings, try and look at the engraving” Sooyoung said, while pointing at the inside of the ring. Sunny then looked at it, and smiled one of her brightest smiles. On the ring there stood Sooyoungie and Bunny<3 forever. Sunny rose up from her seat and walked over to her girlfriend, and then hugged her tight. “Thank you so much for this ring” Sunny said in almost a whisper, while crying. The tall girl then broke the hug, but still had Sunny in her arms. The both of them then leaned closer to each other, and kissed. It was a gentle and sweet kiss, where they were trying to show just how much they loved each other with each movement of their lips.