You are my star

You are my star

Sunny’s Pov

I woke up, feeling the wind struck me. I looked down at me and saw that I had a blazer cover me, and it’s not mine. I took the blazer, and saw a name plate, where there stood: “Choi Sooyoung” “Hmm that name sounds familiar” I thought to myself, and then I remembered it was that girl that tried to befriend me, this morning. I sighed and stood up. “I’m just going to give this to her tomorrow” I then dusted myself off, and walked down from the roof. I looked at my mobile, and saw that we are free from school, in 2 minutes, so I walked out of the school (I don’t have a bag since we have lockers, and I don’t need to study) I then saw Mr. James at the gate waiting. A smile crept on my face and I ran over to him. “Mr. James!!” I yelled while running to him and hugging him. “Aigoo Miss. Sunny, what is wrong” he said while chuckling and hugged me back. “Nothing, I just missed you, and also since school was so boring” We then broke of and went into the car. “Mr. James, just drive me to the company, since I need to check up on it, and do some paper works” He then asked me: “Aren’t you exhausted from school? Don’t you want to go home and rest?” I smiled at him and said: “Nope, to be honest I slept since lunch, and I just woke up now” He then smiled and drove off to the company. “But Miss. Sunny, if Miss. Tiffany and Miss. Taeyeon find out about this, they are going to be angry at you” Mr. James said. “Nope, because they are in America right now, so they can impossibly find out about it”. “Hahaha, if you say so Miss. Sunny”

After an hour’s of driving, we arrived at the main company. I stepped out of the car after Mr. James opened the door for me. I then greeted the employers, since everyone that worked at my main office was close to me, I smiled at them. One of my employers then came up to me and asked me: “So how was first school day?” I smiled at her and answered: “Well It was boring, since I already all the stuff they are learning, but I slept through all the classes after lunch, so I found a good place to sleep at” She then looked at me and laughed lightly: “Hahaha, well that is good, I hope the rest of your day is good” I then smiled and said: “You too, Gain I hope the rest of your day is also good”

 I then walked off to the elevator, and went up to my office. But when I reached my office I got a shock. Because there stood a Red haired girl named Tiffany, and a brown haired girl named Taeyeon, waiting for me with a angry expression. “Lee Sunny, How could you skip all of your classes after lunch!!!” Tiffany yelled at me. I smiled at them and then walked over to them, and hugged both of them. “Sorry, guys but I have an explanation for that” I said while sitting down on one of my couches. “Well you better have!!” Taeyeon said. Both of them now looked at me with an angry expression. “Well you see, I fell asleep on the rooftop, when we had lunch, and I didn’t wake up, when the bell rang, so I finally just woke up when school ended” I said while looking down. Both of them then sighed and, Tiffany spoke: “Just don’t let that happen again, or else I’m going to be really mad, understood Baby?” I nodded my head, and both of them came and hugged me. “Does that mean I’m forgiven?!” I said a little bit excited. “Yeah, we can’t stay mad at our baby, Sunbun” Taeyeon said, I then smiled widely, and then stood up from the couch and walked over to my desk, I then spoke: “Sorry to say it to you two, but I have work to do so-“I then got cut off by Tiffany. “We know, both of us are also busy, but it was nice seeing you again baby, remember me and the rest of the girls loves you alright, so take care” I then smiled and spoke: “I know, I also love all of you guys” I then waved goodbye to the two of them. I sat down on my chair, and thought to myself: “I need to hang out with the girls some more” I then stopped my thoughts, and began to do some of my paper works. After some time had passed, A certain brown haired long girl, popped up in my head. “What the- why did I just think of that Sooyoung girl, and her smile?” I shook my head and thought. “Weird, I must be sleepy”

Sooyoung’s Pov

I was at home right now, lying on my bed, thinking of things (mostly Sunny). “Yes, I managed to get her as a partner for the project, now I should just tell it to her, and then my first plan of approaching her will succeed. I can’t believe this, but she is so cute and beautiful, I can’t wait to work with her, in a full week, I’m so lucky!!” I thought to myself while grinning widely. “But wait, what am I going to do if she isn’t into girls? Or never mind that, because then I’m just going to make her fall for me, and then I can get rid of her cold attitude, or at least she will only show me her sweet side, cause I’m sure she has a lot of aegyo, after all she hugged and even smiled at her driver (Yes I saw it, because I looked out of the window) so If I get close to her, she will also probably also do that to me right? After some time I began to drift off to sleep.