You are my star

You are my star

”Omma, Appa where are we driving to?” a little brunette haired girl asked. “Well Sunny, it’s a secret, only Appa and I know” her mom said while holding one finger up. “Why can’t I know where we are going? It’s not fair” Sunny said while pouting. “Hahaha, don’t pout baby, we are keeping it a secret because it’s a surprise” Sunny’s father said while winking to her mother. Her mother then looked over her shoulder and saw that their little kid was asleep. “Aigoo our little Sunny is asleep, should I wake her up?” Sunny’s mom said. “No let her just sleep, we can wake her up when we reach our destination” Sunny’s father said.

“Sunny….Sunny wake up sweetie we are here” Her mother said, while shaking Sunny carefully. The little girl, opened her eyes and looked around: “Where are we?” she asked. “Get out of the car Sunny, then can you see where we are” Her mother said. The little girl stepped outside of the car and widen her eyes. “Daebak we are in a forest” Sunny said while looking at her mom. “Come over on the other side Sunny, you will love that!!” Her father yelled to her. Sunny then walked around the car and got shocked. “OMO APPA IS THAT OUR HOUSE!!” she yelled while jumping up and down. “Yep it’s our new vacation house, since we liked this area we bought some of the land here” Her mom said while walking over to them. The house was big, and was made out of wood.

As night time approached them, Sunny went to sleep in her new room, after some hours had passed; she got woken up by noises, “What is does noises?” Sunny said while rubbing her eyes cutely. She stepped out of her bed and walked d own the stairs, and into the living room. “Appa, Omma what are you doing” She asked while on her way to the living room. When she stepped into the living room, she saw something terrifying, her mom and dad was lying on the ground, covered in blood and knife wounds, and there was a man holding a knife up in the air. “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” she screamed.

Sunny’s Pov

“RIIIING RIIING RIIING” I shot my eyes open and looked around. I held my hand at my heart and sighed in relief. “Calm down, Sunny it’s just a bad memory, just a bad memory” I stood up and walked to the bathroom, where I took a shower, and got changed. I then walked out of my penthouse, and took the elevator down, where my driver stood and waited for me. I greeted him, and both of us walked over to the white car. He then opened the door for me, and I stepped in. “Mr. James, what is the schedule for the day?” I asked my driver. “Well, are first going to the main branch of our company, and then we continue from there” He said, while driving off to our company.

After some time, we arrived at the company. My driver then stepped out, and opened my door for me. I thanked him with a smile, and walked into the company, where all the employers greeted me. My secretary then walked up to me and said: “You have someone waiting up at your office” I nodded my head, and took the elevator up to my office. I walked in and saw a man with a black suit on, and sunglasses. “Hello Sunny-sshi, I come from the ministry of education, and I have a letter to you” I also greeted him and took the letter; I began to read it and got shocked. “I’M GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL!!” I yelled with wide eyes. The man nodded and answered me: “Since you are 15 years old, and you took over this company when you were 11, you haven’t even graduated middle school, that is why you need to graduate High school” I looked at him and said: “I’m the CEO of Lee. Co. one of the biggest companies in the world, so why do I need to go to High school, when I even have and IQ that is 200?” He looked at me and smiled: “Because you need to have it on papers that you have graduated High School, you only need to graduate High School, if you want to continue to University or college, then it’s your choice, but you need to have graduated High school.” I sighed and nodded in understanding: “Can I choose my own school?” I asked while looking at him. “Yes you can choose your own school, and everything else, you can also still work at the company as the CEO” I smiled, at him, and then said he could leave, since I didn’t have any more questions.

I walked over to my desk, and sat down while I ran my fingers in my short blonde hair. I then sighed, and called my secretary over the speaker. He then came in and asked me what I wanted. “I want you to get a book on all the High Schools in Seoul now” He then looked at me confused and asked: “Miss. Sunny why do you need a book of High Schools in Seoul?” I smiled and said: “Well a man from the Ministry of Education said that I needed to graduate High School” My secretary then formed an O shape with his mouth, and speed of to get the book. After an hour, he came in and gave me the book. I thanked him and asked him: “I’m just going to choose a school at random, so when I open the book and points at a school, while I of course has closed eyes, you need to admit me to the school, alright?” I said, he nodded in understanding, and waited in front of the desk. I closed my eyes and opened the book. I scanned the page with my finger, and stopped it, I then shouted: “This one” my secretary wrote it down, and said I could open my eyes now. I asked what school I had chosen, and he said I had chosen one of our schools. “Well we own many schools, so can you tell me the name?” He looked at his note, and answered: “You chose Soshi high” I nodded and said: “Well it’s a long time since I last saw Narsha, so it’s a good thing” “Miss Sunny, should I admit you to the school now?” He asked me. “Yes please”