You are my star

You are my star

Author’s Pov

The 6 girls then turned around, and looked closely at Sooyoung. “Hello…” Sooyoung said awkwardly. “So is that you girlfriend you wouldn’t tell us anything about” Seohyun asked. “Yes, and don’t you dare do anything to her, or make her feel uncomfortable” Sunny said while glaring at her friends. “But baby, we just need to ask her some questions” Jessica said, while leaning holding Yuri’s hand. Sunny looked around, and then sighed. “So let’s do it in a more private place” Sunny then stood up, and took Sooyoung by the hand. “Follow me” Sunny said, while walking out of the room, and dragging Sooyoung with her. The other’s just nodded, and followed her up to the rooftop.

“Then ask your questions now” Sunny said while leaning on a wall. Sooyoung then looked nervously at Sunny. “Don’t be scared Soo, they are harmless” Sunny whispered to Sooyoung. The tall girl then nodded and looked at Sunny’s friends. “So your name is Sooyoung right?” Seohyun asked. The tall girl then nodded, and saw, a girl besides her writing something down. “How old are you?” Yuri asked, now. “I’m 15 years old” Sooyoung answered. “Why do you like Sunny our little baby?” Tiffany asked, Sooyoung then smiled and said: “Well first of all, I don’t like her” the other’s then gasped, but Sunny remained calm. The tall girl then continued: “I don’t like her, but I love her, and I got a crush on her, the first day she entered the classroom and that later developed into me loving her. I like everything about her, her sweet smile, cold personality, that I find y and her body is just wow” the other girls first had a blank face, when she said all of the things, but it then turned into a smile. “Welcome to our family!!!!” Taeyeon said, and walked over and hugged the tall girl. Taeyeon then indicated to Sooyoung, that she should bow down to her, and the tall girl then did it. “I can help you make Sunny want to sleep with you, if you know what I mean” Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung. “Really!” Sooyoung whispered back, the short girl nodded, and until they could continue their conversation about it, their two girlfriends pulled them away. “What are you going to teach her, taengoo!!?” Tiffany glared at her supposedly husband. “What are she going to teach you Sooyoungie!!?” Sunny said while glaring at the tall girl. Taeyeon then smoothly avoided the question, by giving her wife a kiss on the lips, that later turned into making out, so that Tiffany forgot all about it.

But the tall girls wasn’t that lucky, and Sunny then grasped the tall girls collar, and whispered seductively in her ear: “I know what you two talked about, both of you are erts, and you don’t need her to teach you anything, since Im sure you will be great in bed” The tall shikshin then gulped and nodded her head. Sunny then let go of her lovers collar, and then instead held her hand. Yuri then looked at her watch and looked over to the others. “It’s time to leave, Sunny how about we all have dinner this Saturday?” the tanned girl asked. “Nope, we are busy that day, so how about Sunday” Sunny answered. The tanned girl then nodded her head, in agreement. “So guys, let’s go so we don’t disturb them anymore” Seohyun said. They then said their goodbyes, and left the rooftop. So now only Sooyoung and Sunny were there. “What are we going to be doing, this Saturday??” Sooyoung asked. “Something you will love” Sunny answered, while on her way down from the rooftop. Sooyoung then ran over to Sunny, and lifted her up princess style. “What the heck Soo, what are you doing!” Sunny asked flustered. “I’m just glad that you gave me a new nickname, and I’m just treating you like my princess” Sooyoung said with a goofy smile. Sunny then wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck and spoke: “Stupid” Sooyoung then smirked and said: “Well remember we are coming over to my place today” Sunny then nodded and said: “Yeah I know, and set me down before someone sees us” the tall girl then pouted and sat Sunny down. The short girl then grasped the tall girl’s collar, and pecked her lips. “Let’s go to class now” Sunny said, while walking away from the tall girl. “Wait!! Don’t I get more than a peck!!” Sooyoung shouted while running after the short girl.

After school, the two girl walked hand in hand out of the school’s gate, where they then spotted Mr. James. “Sorry James, you can drive without me since I’m coming over to Sooyoung’s place today, and it isn’t that long, right Sooyoungie?” Sunny asked Sooyoung. “Yep it’s just 10 minutes away from here” Mr. James, then said goodbye to both of them, and drove off. While walking to the tall girl’s house, they talked about a lot of stuff. “What band do you like the most?” Sooyoung asked. “I really like Girls Generation” Sunny answered. “I also like that band the most!” Sooyoung said. “Really, then what is your favorite song by them?” Sunny asked. “I really like all of their songs, but I have 4 songs that are on my number 1 list. And that is T.O.P, Flower Power, Motorcycle and Paparazzi” Sunny then smiled, and spoke: “So you really like their Japanese songs, then how about their Koreans?” Sooyoung then thought for a moment and answered: “I like Run devil Run, The boys, I got a boy… it’s hard to choose, I really like all of their songs, then how about you??” Sooyoung asked. “I’m the same as you, I like all of their songs, Japanese and Koreans” the two of them talked like that until they reached Sooyoung’s home. “Sunny, don’t be surprised my house isn’t that big and new like your penthouse..” Sooyoung said, while looking at the floor. The two of them stood right now outside of Sooyoung’s door. Sunny then looked at Sooyoung, and stood on her tiptoes while putting both of her hands on the tall girl’s cheek, so they were face to face now. “Sooyoungie, I love you for you, not for your status, or for your look, or how rich you are. I love you because you are you.” Sunny said while smiling. The tall girl then took Sunny by the hand, and opened her front door.