You are my star

You are my star

Author’s Pov.

 “MOOM, I’M HOME AND I HAVE BROUGHT MY GIRLFRIEND WITH ME!” Sooyoung shouted when both of them entered the house. “I’M IN THE KITCHEN, SO LET ME MEET THE SWEET HEART NOW!” Sooyoung’s mom, shouted back. The two girls, then chuckled and took their shoes off. The both of them then walked into the kitchen, where they saw Sooyoung’s mom baking some cookies and a cake. “Hello Miss. Choi” Sunny said while bowing. “Awwh sweetie, call me mom, and Sooyoung you were so right, she is gorgeous and such a cutie” Sunny then blushed and looked over to Sooyoung, and asked her: “Did you talk about me?” Before Sooyoung could answer, her mom interrupted her: “Yes, ever since you came to the school, she has been talking about you nonstop” Sooyoung then blushed, and tried to hide her blush with her arm, while looking away. Sunny then smiled, at how cute Sooyoung looked to her. When Sooyoung stopped blushing, she said to Sunny: “Let’s go to the living room, and watch some movies, and play games” Sunny then nodded, and got dragged to the living room. Miss. Choi then shouted to them: “I’M COMING WITH S”OME COOKIES, AND A CAKE IN ABOUT… WHEN THEY ARE DONE!!” Miss. Choi then thought to herself: “Wait, when did I put the cookies in the oven?? I hope I don’t burn them, or else that would !!”The two girls then chuckled, and sat down on the couch. Sooyoung then rose up from the couch, and walked over to a shelf, were there were movies, and series. “What movie do you want to watch??” Sooyoung asked, while looking over to Sunny. “Hmm, well I want to watch Frozen, if it’s okay with you” Sunny said while looking back at the tall shikshin. “Sure!! It’s been a long time since I last watched it” When Sooyoung had putted the DVD on, she paused it because her mother came in. “Here is your cookies, a cake, and some popcorns and beverage” Miss. Choi said while placing the things on the table. “Thank you” Both of them said. “You’re welcome. I will come and get you girls when dinner is ready” Miss. Choi said and walked out of the living room and left the two girl alone. Sooyoung then remembered to turn off the lights, and close the curtains. When she sat down again, the tall girl opened her arms and said: “Come and cuddle with me Bunny” The short blonde smiled, and sat beside the tall girl, and leaned her head on the tall girls shoulders, while the tall girl had her arm protectively around the short girls waist.

When the movie was over, the two girls then decided to play some games. After sometime of that, Miss. Choi called both of them saying that dinner was ready. “Wow this looks great!! It’s been so long since I last got a home cooked meal!” Sunny blurted out when she sat down, and looked at all of the food. “I can always cook for you if you want” Miss. Choi said, while trying not to ask why she hasn’t had a home cooked meal before. Sooyoung then spoke: “Or I can cook for you, since I’m a great chef!!” Sunny then smiled and chuckled: “Thank you, I appreciate that”

When they were done with their meal, Sooyoung dragged Sunny up to her room. The two of them then talked until it was 10 pm. “Omo!! I need to go now, since it’s late” Sunny said, while she rose up from the bed, and was about to call Mr. James. “Noo bunny, can’t you sleep here” Sooyoung said, while pouting. Sunny then thought for a moment and then sighed. “Alright, alright I will sleep over” Sooyoung then smiled brightly, because she got to sleep with her bunny.  When it was time to wash up, Sunny borrowed one of Sooyoung’s t-shirts and short shorts, but the shirt didn’t fit her since it was too big for her small body. Sooyoung just had, a t-shirt on and short shorts on. “Kyaa!! Bunny you look so cute!!” Sooyoung said, while staring at Sunny up and down. “Sooyoungie, you are going to melt me, if you keep staring at me like that” the tall girl then gave her a goofy smile, and then dragged Sunny to her bed, where both of them laid next to each other, while facing each other. “Sooyoungie… where is your father?” Sunny asked carefully while looking at her lover. “Somewhere far away, since my parent’s got divorced because he cheated on my mom” Sooyoung said, while giving a small smile. “Are you ok with that?” Sunny asked. “Yeah it happen when I was about 6, and I don’t want to see a man that cheated on my mom” Sooyoung answered. Sooyoung then cuddled closer to Sunny, so her arms were around the short girl protectively, and Sunny’s arms around Sooyoung. “Bunny, will you tell me about what happen to your family??” Sooyoung asked, while looking into Sunny’s eyes. Sunny then sighed and shook her head: “I will tell you soon… just not right now” The tall girl then nodded, and pulled Sunny closer to her body. Sooyoung then once again looked into Sunny’s eyes, and then leaned closer to her face, until their lips met. It was a sweet kiss, where it wasn’t rushed, but it was slow either. Both of them felt it was perfect. They kissed like that until they broke off, needing air. Sooyoung then smiled, and kissed her lover’s forehead, while saying: “Goodnight princess” the two of them then slowly fell asleep, in each other’s arms.

Sooyoung’s Pov

I woke up to Sunny stirring in her sleep. I sat up and looked over to her, and saw that she was sweating, and was breathing heavily. “Bunny wake up!!” I said, while I shook her. She then opened her eyes, and shot straight up. She was panting really hard, and she was covered in sweat. She looked at me, and I saw that she looked terrified. I took her in my embrace, and whispered soothing’s word in her ear, till she finally calmed down. Both of us then laid down, and I waited until she spoke: “Sorry I disturbed your sleep… it’s just that sometimes I get these horrible nightmares, and it sometimes get so worse, so I need to take some medication to calm me down” I then gave a small smile, and took Sunny closer to me. “It’s alright. I will do anything for my little bunny princess, so it’s ok to talk to me about, and wake me up for these kind of things” I said, while kissing her forehead. She then nodded in understanding and spoke: “I will soon tell you the rest of my story” I then smiled, and just hugged her closure, soon both of us fell asleep again.